Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prostitution replaced dating

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220807-225159_Instagram.jpg

So i went out this weekend with a ex gf and her friend. One of the girls was getting thousands from a rich guy. He was one of many sugar daddies. I know a girl at my MMA gym who does it and an ex co worker ( biotech chick) who does it.

The one girl I have known for a while. I told her I feel bad that she is spending so much money on our drinks etc. She looked at me and told me she got thousands the other day from a dude for something. I still felt bad lol.

Girls from all walks of life are doing this. Coach Greg Adams was right. This is the future in the West.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah...there are still more people on bumble/tinder/hinge than sugardaddy sites.

As long as the sugar daddy never commits he will always win. Its when he commits that he gives power to a woman.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thi
Nah...there are still more people on bumble/tinder/hinge than sugardaddy sites.

As long as the sugar daddy never commits he will always win. Its when he commits that he gives power to a woman.
Many of those girls on Bumble, Tinder and Hinge are offering pay for play. To be honest I dont know where my friend found this man. It might not even be on a site. Some girls just organically prostitute themselves out to men in their social circle.

Yeh bro I agree that if a sugar daddy does not commit he can win. You are totally right. The point of this post is that the hot younger women are normalising pay for play.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simps they’re not ready to commit to but offer services for. Dating isn’t anything like that.
Im not sure what you mean brotha? I am saying that you will be surprised how prevalent the pay for play culture is becoming. Many of these girls are surviving because of low level prostitution. The attractive single ones anyway.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thi

Many of those girls on Bumble, Tinder and Hinge are offering pay for play. To be honest I dont know where my friend found this man. It might not even be on a site. Some girls just organically prostitute themselves out to men in their social circle.

Yeh bro I agree that if a sugar daddy does not commit he can win. You are totally right. The point of this post is that the hot younger women are normalising pay for play.
Yes many times i saw girls on traditional sites that were on SA as well.

Its sad, End the end they lose.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to date a 40yo girl that was basically a sugar baby in her 20s before the term was mainstream. She sold cosmetics at a department store and met a rich guy that would fly her and her hot girlfriends to florida to stay at his weekend house to party. He provided her with a credit card and occasional gifts. They would end up getting drunk/high and have sex. Over time he became demanding and she started to feel used.

But listening to her story, I could tell years later how much this still bothered her. She said how she was just a party favor. I have no doubts the negative impact it had on her ability to bond with men. It explained a lot as to why she was so slow to warm up to me and apprehensive.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost all men pay for sex, whether directly or indirectly. The conventional guy who goes out on dates & pays for drinks/dinner hopes to be rewarded with vagina for doing so.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 8721

So i went out this weekend with a ex gf and her friend. One of the girls was getting thousands from a rich guy. He was one of many sugar daddies. I know a girl at my MMA gym who does it and an ex co worker ( biotech chick) who does it.

The one girl I have known for a while. I told her I feel bad that she is spending so much money on our drinks etc. She looked at me and told me she got thousands the other day from a dude for something. I still felt bad lol.

Girls from all walks of life are doing this. Coach Greg Adams was right. This is the future in the West.
It's been my present. :rolleyes: :mad:

It's OVER for DatingCels.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So forget game, get momey.
I guess the problem is that you need F-U money which just isn't gonna happen to 99.9% of us lol. Not just a 'well paid job', but the ability to be able to buy an expensive ass car and not even blink. And then head from the dealership too a restaurant and pay a few K for dinner. And then maybe book a 3 week trip somewhere nice that night etc!
I've known lots of girls do this sort of thing.
I know teenage/early 20's girls who were working for Emirates flying from London to Dubai, and they would sleep with MEGA rich guys in Dubai for a sh1t tonne of money. Super hot girls.
I even met a girl recently at a freaking 'meetup' event and she had a crazy rich sugar daddy lol
I guess it's becoming more and more common - although i'm not even that jealous, tbh.
For me, part of the thrill is the attraction! the validation! I'd much rather be super good looking and bang girls that way haha. Girls who actually WANT to bang you and are horny for you and not your money.
Besides, here in the UK you can bang very hot, teenage Eastern European hookers for pretty damn cheap if you know where to look, and to me that's the same game as sugar daddies are running, but they're paying about 100x more per bang

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 8721

They discovered a new profession lulz! Tbh I think you need new company. The environment is only going to further lower your perspective of women. Mine couldn't be lower. A good reframe is seeing the humor in everything.

They think they discovered fire. Hilarious! Even funnier is some dork is going to marry that.

Better use of time could be spent getting girls.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not sure what you mean brotha? I am saying that you will be surprised how prevalent the pay for play culture is becoming. Many of these girls are surviving because of low level prostitution. The attractive single ones anyway.
They are sloppy covering the digital footprint. A fella with any common sense can get a history check on her in a few minutes.

The same girls in previous generations were fitter and would be married with kids. Modern women are ran through prostitutes.

You said "surviving." In the short term. Mate I never saw homeless women ever when growing up. There's more now than ever before and the numbers are growing. Women out live men and with improving medical science, there's going to be a abundance of trolls under bridges.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys that get used to doing this will end up eroding their charisma around women

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thi

I've been on dating apps for years. Only encountered 3 girls who said the were P4P. Once out of curiosity I tried offering to P4P and a surprising percentage of women were agreeable to it. However, it's very rare to find girls who'll be forthright.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides, here in the UK you can bang very hot, teenage Eastern European hookers for pretty damn cheap if you know where to look, and to me that's the same game as sugar daddies are running, but they're paying about 100x more per bang
I thought Brexit got rid of that poontang supply.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the problem is that you need F-U money which just isn't gonna happen to 99.9% of us lol. Not just a 'well paid job', but the ability to be able to buy an expensive ass car and not even blink. And then head from the dealership too a restaurant and pay a few K for dinner. And then maybe book a 3 week trip somewhere nice that night etc!
I've known lots of girls do this sort of thing.
I know teenage/early 20's girls who were working for Emirates flying from London to Dubai, and they would sleep with MEGA rich guys in Dubai for a sh1t tonne of money. Super hot girls.
I even met a girl recently at a freaking 'meetup' event and she had a crazy rich sugar daddy lol
I guess it's becoming more and more common - although i'm not even that jealous, tbh.
For me, part of the thrill is the attraction! the validation! I'd much rather be super good looking and bang girls that way haha. Girls who actually WANT to bang you and are horny for you and not your money.
sugar daddies can not become mainstream due to a couple of important factors

1) there are less potential sugar daddies than women

2) how many women a sugar Daddy can keep on the payroll at a time? 2 , 6 , 10 ?

Let me tell you a story about how dumb women are . Went yesterday to an erotic massage . Never been to one , but was curious to see how it is

at some point the girl told Me that if I give her a 50 tip , she will also suck Me . I told her that it is fine , that I do not want it

next thing she tells me that she is not a h00ker , because she rarely does this . I looked at her , smiled , and told her that I believe her . Then she still blowed Me for free and gave me her number to go out

so basically you have a h00ker that “rarely” does this , under the disguise of someone doing massage

women will always find a way to go undercover

yeah , sugar daddies can not become mainstream , but borderline prostitution can and onlyfans is a great example of that

met some girls that were bragging how much dudes are willing to give her so they can f8ck her . And the sums are quite ridiculous . Minimum 1-2k for a night for the good looking ones

one told me ( she was gorgeous ) that a Dubai guy offered her 20k for 1 night

as a rule , always be wary of women who have money but they do not have a reason for having that money

Last edited: