Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prostitution replaced dating

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coach Greg adams is the biggest known trick on youtube the guy doesn't follow what he says and he's a coon
He does follow what he says. He literally tells men to trick and forget game. He promotes tricking. I also agree to a certain extent. Paying for sex is the easiest way to go. I have never overtly paid with cash but I am not opposed to it in the future.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one girl I have known for a while. I told her I feel bad that she is spending so much money on our drinks etc. She looked at me and told me she got thousands the other day from a dude for something. I still felt bad lol.
Thousands for what? One bang?

If the girl was young and sexy and hot, I would throw down. She would have to be young though. Anything over 27 she would have to pay me.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He does follow what he says. He literally tells men to trick and forget game. He promotes tricking. I also agree to a certain extent. Paying for sex is the easiest way to go. I have never overtly paid with cash but I am not opposed to it in the future.
If you are able to set aside your ego, and become one hvoes regular client, then it's a good option.

I do have to say, overhere there is a term for prostitute visitors. Something like " whure walker". For a long time men would judge fellow men who do this, and say a " real man " is married ect. That a " real man " doesnt have to pay for something that's free.

Now more men start to realize that being in a sexless marriage or LTR will cost you more money than go to a hoooker now and then.

Going out to catch a ONS might cost you more then 100 bucks ..not only drinks , hut going to the barber eating after the club , uber cost to get home. Then you get a number and have to spend again to date. All this without a guarantee to get laid vs paying 100 and straight up getting what you want.