Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Proper response from the sosuave OGs

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big mistake. Did the same with a Paraguay girl, b!tch move from the man, too passive aggressive and childish.
not really my man. I have used it in the past with northern mexican girls and they eat that sh!t right up.

hours ago she replied with " who else did you call little panther..."

what is the course of action here.

Ignore or just put " I called that to a few"

this female knows I didn't chase her like the other fools after I dropped her like a bad habit. That is what heats up her ovaries her till this day.
Im playing chess not checkers.

all my bonafide players tap in

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ok I get it now, she's banged cartel members and broadcasting your face and location to the world.

You did the right thing so far. The next right thing to do is to ignore her completely. Not once have you said she's 10/10 and better than all the girls so far, so just ghost and carry on with your life.

Also yes, make it clear taking videos without your consent is a big NO, to then upload it will get her phone and/or face smashed in. I've never had to issue that warning, most women just know.
Bro 10/10 has no bearing on that...his life is far more important than some random chick

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
not really my man. I have used it in the past with northern mexican girls and they eat that sh!t right up.

this female knows I didn't chase her after I dropped her like a bad habit. That is what gets her till this day. Im playing chess not checkers.

Ignore and be glad you are still alive.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore and be glad you are still alive.
I read all your posts on this thread and others. You got a voice of reason. At 31, Im still brushing up on women nature with every life experience.
I covered alot of ground already thru trials and tribulations after my awakening years ago regarding women.
I use to ghost around and pick up game on this site since 2009 when kanye dropped that Heartless banger.
Just now I decided to make an account and contribute to this community for the cause.
I appreciate it my G

Last edited:
M

member160292

this female knows I didn't chase her like the other fools after I dropped her like a bad habit. That is what heats up her ovaries her till this day.
Im playing chess not checkers.

What are you hoping to achieve?

I redact my previous post, you definitely need to ghost this chick for your own good

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a wrap. Shot her my reply on voice (whats app) with a c0cktail of indifference and class. thats it.

"thats right I used to call that to someone I used to know a while back but hey things have changed and Im just feelin it anymore, take care."