Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Proper response from the sosuave OGs

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To make a long story short 3 months ago I cut a girl loose that I was fvckin with for like 2 months.
She would pull up to my pad we would drink, smoke some Cali dank and have a chill time no doubt. She gave me that booty really deliciously ,gave her exorcist type orgasms, she let me do anal after very hard resistance, called me daddy, left me her victoria secret panties , cooked me breakfast and all dat.

The way I sent her packin was harsh because I felt her infraction warranted it.
She didn't disrespect me directly but more of a pride thing regarding myself that I felt she disrespected if you catch my drift.

I told her to "fvck off and delete my number" thru text. Thats the last she heard of my presence. Same night she tried to text me back with a lifeline that "she wants to hear me out of why I got upset about that but if I didn't want to talk then its alright, bye" she basically didn't give a damn either. Cool.
I ignored the message. I was already walking.

Earlier today I was cooking and I got a message.
It was from her in spanish basically saying

"Hi, do you still miss your lil panther or are you still mad? "

(I called her panterita in that time we kicked it. Which is little panther in english)

That text caught me slippin.
After 3 months why is she still hitting me up if I told her to get lost. This little mama over reaching still thinking that she lives rent free on my mind. I am not going to front and lie on here, I have thought about her but it never ran as a train of thought about her. I moved on and kept doing my thing.

She definitely got pumped and dumped by another dude and is looking for a rebound again or she couldnt take it till this day that I grabbed my sack and walked away from her like james bond.

What would the og macks down for the cause reply to this chick? I haven't replied to the message. Real sh!t now I want to hit it again but on my terms.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key word to me is "still". It suggests to me she felt a connection and wants you to feel it on the same level. You have to be careful not to fall into her frame, do not answer the question as she asked it. I'd hit her up in a few days and ask her to meet you for a drink when you are out and about. Regardless if she is toying with you or is genuinely missing you (I would guess it is the latter since she reached out), she seems like she wants to bring you down a notch or two, I would let your gaurd down just a little bit at some point, but be sure to leave her guessing about where you stand.

And as I'm sure you know - any more disrespect as you experienced before, let her know quickly, subtly and definitively that it won't get her anywhere.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key word to me is "still". It suggests to me she felt a connection and wants you to feel it on the same level. You have to be careful not to fall into her frame, do not answer the question as she asked it. I'd hit her up in a few days and ask her to meet you for a drink when you are out and about. Regardless if she is toying with you or is genuinely missing you (I would guess it is the latter since she reached out), she seems like she wants to bring you down a notch or two, I would let your gaurd down just a little bit at some point, but be sure to leave her guessing about where you stand.

And as I'm sure you know - any more disrespect as you experienced before, let her know quickly, subtly and definitively that it won't get her anywhere.
Dully noted. There was some chemistry involved but that don't mean anything when they are not behaving right.
Just trying to sharpen the blade.
I appreciate your input.

Last edited:
M

member160292

You can always walk away again and she knows this. I don't think there's a downside to see her.

M

member160761

Maybe you should (A) block her if you don't care for real, then (B) not posting a thread if you truly don't give a damn, and (C) not doxx her number. If you think anything good comes from pure ****-relationships I'm sure you don't want to hear the rest of what I have to say.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should (A) block her if you don't care for real, then (B) not posting a thread if you truly don't give a damn, and (C) not doxx her number. If you think anything good comes from pure ****-relationships I'm sure you don't want to hear the rest of what I have to say.
Listen to this guy.

You're a man - your word is your bond. After what you described if it was ME I would not entertain her further.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sounds like a case of someone looking for disrespect which of course you'll always find.

IMO, people who always need to be "respected" are the ones who don't get it by the way they act naturally.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To make a long story short 3 months ago I cut a girl loose that I was fvckin with for like 2 months.
She would pull up to my pad we would drink, smoke some Cali dank and have a chill time no doubt. She gave me that booty really deliciously ,gave her exorcist type orgasms, she let me do anal after very hard resistance, called me daddy, left me her victoria secret panties , cooked me breakfast and all dat.

She didn't disrespect me directly but more of a pride thing regarding myself that I felt she disrespected if you catch my drift.

I told her to "fvck off and delete my number" thru text. Thats the last she heard of my presence. Same night she tried to text me back with a lifeline that "she wants to hear me out of why I got upset about that but if I didn't want to talk then its alright, bye" she basically didn't give a damn either. Cool.

Earlier today I was cooking and I got a message.
It was from her in spanish basically saying

"Hi, do you still miss your lil panther or are you still mad? "

(I called her panterita in that time we kicked it. Which is little panther in english)

That text caught me slippin.
After 3 months why is she still hitting me up if I told her to get lost. This little mama over reaching still thinking that she lives rent free on my mind. I am not going to front and lie on here, I have thought about her but it never ran as a train of thought about her. I moved on and kept doing my thing.

She definitely got pumped and dumped by another dude and is looking for a rebound again or she couldnt take it till this day that I grabbed my sack and walked away from her like james bond.

What would the og macks down for the cause reply to this chick? I haven't replied to the message. Real sh!t now I want to hit it again but on my terms.
Since you're not telling us the 'infraction', it must be something you don't really stand behind, or at least feel a bit ashamed of. That's ok, but understand that if a girl upsets you or gets under your skin you've already lost.

Anger is a response to feeling threatened, which means you fear something in that moment. With a women that should never happen, she should always be an effortless joy in your life, and even dismissing her should be effortless.

Without knowing what she did I can't really provide more specific advice. If she's demoted then give her opportunities to work her way back into your life, or don't, up to you. Sounds like she's just a fling so if you're gonna give her more time don't go further than your front door for her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Since you're not telling us the 'infraction', it must be something you don't really stand behind, or at least feel a bit ashamed of. That's ok, but understand that if a girl upsets you or gets under your skin you've already lost.

Anger is a response to feeling threatened, which means you fear something in that moment. With a women that should never happen, she should always be an effortless joy in your life, and even dismissing her should be effortless.

Without knowing what she did I can't really provide more specific advice. If she's demoted then give her opportunities to work her way back into your life, or don't, up to you. Sounds like she's just a fling so if you're gonna give her more time don't go further than your front door for her.
That's why I said what I said above your post...another case of guys demanding respect instead of acting in a way that its naturally gicen to you.

Respect is earned not given. Be worthy of it and you'll never have to ask for it.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women Will test you with disrespectful behavior If 1. She doesnt get what she wants from you. 2. You act weak.
The only thing u can do is, let her talk, listen dont argue and dont make a mistake by acting weak or give her what she wants (ltr, attention whatever) If you dont Give in. The disrespect Will become more worse.

that said about the disrespectful behavior from her.

so, If u want to fvck her again. I understand that you walked and she contacted u after 3 months? That means she got pumped and dumped or her new guy is acting weak.

she contacts u so u decide now. I would invite her over after 2 days of not opening her text and just hit it hard. Be Nice, fun and light. If she starts to disrespect u again like my last plate (read my thread from yesterday) u can walk again.

she knows that u Will walk so her behavior should be better now. If she got another dude that she diggs more then u, she will test/disrespect u again If she feels any weakness

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is in Tijuana. Mexican culture is different from western culture.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Out of curiosity, what did she do to warrant this response?

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what did she do to warrant this response?

she took a video of us two playing around in my house with my rottweiler boy. I had my shirt off and you can clearly see my face and all my tats in my upper body.

Later I found out that she uploaded the video to her instagram story. (always run social media background checks on who fvcking)
This female has been involved with narcos here in Tijuana, Mexico and the least I wanted was that kind of drama. She actually told me that she went out with one but that she found out about his illegal vocation so she told him to get lost.
I am in the know but still Im on the straight and narrow just flying under the radar. Women are ignorant and careless when it comes to that kind of self-preservation. On top of all that why the hell does the whole world have to see my face and inside of my home on instagram. I dont even use instagram. Besides, Tijuana is a small world.

I did not confront her about the video over the phone but instead I texted her one morning days later.
told her that I wanted to speak with her in person She said "ok daddy" .
Well it's curious how things always have a momentum of their own, that same day in the afternoon I spotted her car crossing the border to San Diego, Cali
I pull up next to her in my v8 and reved it hard so she can notice me. She seen me and texted me.

We literally crossed to the US at the same time. Then I lost her in traffic. I started getting snappy. this female knows I want to talk to her and she don't make the judgement call to meet me at a freeway exit to hear me out.
She clearly has better things to do.
I shot her a text saying that Im taking care of some business close by but that we should meet up in 20 minutes
She said that she was busy buying things for her family trip to Cancun and that if she has time hours later she can meet up.

At that point I blew a gasket but still I maintained my composure. I called her on the spot and let her have it.
I told her , nah you know what I can give a fvck about your trip and I got better sh!t to handle later on than to meet up with you
I kinda threatened her a little.
I told her that she wasnt no family girl but a no good washed up h0e with no morals.
She hanged up on me.
That is when I texted her to "fvck off and delete my number". she later tried to salvage it but I ignored her messages. 3 months later here we are.

In shorter context, the invasion of privacy of filming me in my own home is one thing but to upload it for the whole local community to see it is a felony in my book. But what blew my gasket was that she cared more of her family vacation than to hear what I had to tell her in person which was important regarding that video. Like if my time wasn't money. If she really wanted to hear me out she would have atleast told me
to meet up with her at the store she is buying her things at.
Maybe I jumped the gun and went too hard on her but I don't regret nothing. These women gotta be put in their place at times.

That is what I don't understand. I was kinda violent with her over the phone when all that sh!t went down. Why is she still contacting me with that text.

Last edited:

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is in Tijuana. Mexican culture is different from western culture.
I get some backlash from the vets in this circle on the way I operate with women on this corner of the pacific but its a different ballgame. Full blooded Latinas are some creatures that got to be treated different if you want to keep banging them.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I get some backlash from the vets in this circle on the way I operate with women on this corner of the pacific but its a different ballgame. Full blooded Latinas are some creatures that got to be treated different if you want to keep banging them.
Yeah that's kinda fvcked up with all the narcos down there and the sh!t that goes on for no good reason half the times...those people are the definition of IDGAF...as in IDGAF if I end up killing 20 innocent people to kill the 1 that I am supposed to kill..

I remember watching a series called Zero, Zero, Zero on Amazon Prime and it was about 3 different drug families...one from Mexico, one from the US and one from Italy that all worked together...sh!t was crazy...but the sh!t that happenes with thr Mexican cartel was the craziest...

They basically took over a city and sent a message by hijacking a metro bus, forcing all the people off the bus and then killing them all...

I'm like...yeah sounds like the sh!t that really happens there...

Now I see why you had to lay into her...no way I would want a bunch of narcos knowing you were involved with one of their girls

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No disrespect OP and don't take this the wrong way.

But, I think your ego is getting in the way.

What did she do that was so disrespectful that you can't talk to her if you are still interested?

It sounds like she is trying to make amends? And it seems like you are blocking it because of your own ego.

As men, I think it's our job to never play the victims. We should just roll with things and not be so easily offended 99% of the time. If you need to eject because of blatant, intentional disrepect- fine, then do that. But, for smaller, trivial things? No. My take on it is that you have thin skin and are too sensitive. If you are able to introspect and give an honest self assessment, then it's possible that that is where the actual problem lies.

Good luck OP.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I get it now, she's banged cartel members and broadcasting your face and location to the world.

You did the right thing so far. The next right thing to do is to ignore her completely. Not once have you said she's 10/10 and better than all the girls so far, so just ghost and carry on with your life.

Also yes, make it clear taking videos without your consent is a big NO, to then upload it will get her phone and/or face smashed in. I've never had to issue that warning, most women just know.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I get it now, she's banged cartel members and broadcasting your face and location to the world.

You did the right thing so far. The next right thing to do is to ignore her completely. Not once have you said she's 10/10 and better than all the girls so far, so just ghost and carry on with your life.

Also yes, make it clear taking videos without your consent is a big NO, to then upload it will get her phone and/or face smashed in. I've never had to issue that warning, most women just know.

As far as I know she just went out with one. Still she was involved. But you know what I take that with a pinch of salt. Women never come correct with the truth.
Nah she aint no 10 knockout but a hard 8. Cute face with a nice thick ass and tits.
Still all that didn't make me stay.

She was a professional cyclist in her teens and early 20s. She is a graveyard logistics supervisor at an Amazon warehouse. Single 32 year old looking for the next ride type of sh!t

The point is that my plan was to bang the fvck out her one last time and then throw her to the curb again like the no good h0e that she is. throw her azz out at 4am in the morning.

But the higher path here to take as invoked by the old guard above is to ignore and keep walking.

I did text her back last night , " Who is this "
that should do it.

Your right, most women have moral codes especially in your own home. Never had this happened. Someone had to teach this b!tch a lesson.

And trust , If I had talked to her in person that same day I dropped her and she copped an attitude without apology no doubt I would have snatched her phone and stomped it on the ground like a bad habit on sight and tell her that her face was next if she keeps at it.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah she aint no 10 knockout but a hard 8. Cute face with a nice thick ass and tits.
Bro you live in Mexico they are dime a dozen. I spent time in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum and Mexico City, the women are gorgeous.

I even met some narcos, regular guys, not like TV makes you think, but would definitely stay away from them or women you dealt with them.