"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Prom Problems/ short

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
Okay, earlier this month my girlfriend and I broke up on mutual terms. Two months to prom. I have girls who are friends of mine who won't mind going but I prefer having an actually date. By the time spring break is over I will have little over a month left to find somebody. I don't know many people at this school and I'm wondering if it's just too late. I feel I like the girl needs to be my gf first instead of finding a random girl and asking her to the prom. I guess I could ask a sophmore being that I'm a senior but is it too late?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

gcrm92

New Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Who says you need a date? I'm going to senior prom by myself and I'm going to dance with other people's dates. But seriously, ask somone, even if it is an underclassman, you'll have a lot more fun. Yes you'd probably have more fun if you had a girlfriend to take to prom. But don't run around trying to find a girlfriend just so you can take her to prom, prom really isn't that big of a deal IMHO.
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Go with one of your girl friends. It'll be the best time you've ever had because not only can you talk to her, there will be no pressure and no expectations. Its so awesome being able to talk about life and anything else in a prom environment instead of desperately searching for some energetic topic.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by MacdaddyJr
I feel I like the girl needs to be my gf first instead of finding a random girl and asking her to the prom.
Wow that is really AFC. You are putting to much emphasis on having a girlfriend which is plain stupid.

If your a Don Juan you need to realize that having\desiring a girl friend is not being a Don Juan. A Don Juan is someone who can ask some random person to a dance, have fun and say **** it about everything else.

Prom isn't a big deal, go by yourself and dance with everyone, you'll have a lot more fun doing that anyways.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by California Love
Go with one of your girl friends. It'll be the best time you've ever had because not only can you talk to her, there will be no pressure and no expectations. Its so awesome being able to talk about life and anything else in a prom environment instead of desperately searching for some energetic topic.
Wow you must be a chick. Why doesn't he just castrate himself right now and call himself a woman. C'mon i mean seriously that is the most AFC(hick) solution i have every heard. He needs to grow some balls and have fun with chicks, not talk about life!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

bogman2121

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
41
i say just take one of your girl friends thats what im doing. i don't have a girlfriend and dont really care to have one (i wouldn't mind one but i just dont care enough) so im just taking a good friend who happens to be pretty hot, nothing sexual will happen, but it will be fun.
 
Top