Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Probably the last post I'm going to make on here. Pissed, crushed, confused, happy. I don't know what to feel.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You refer to her as a 'plate" and as a free agent, you were also sleeping with her friend... (no judgment on my end, that's what a plate is)
and as a free agent, she behaves similarly...

...yet you are the "victim?
Reminds me of that meme with the caption, "you: cheats on her constantly, treats her like sht"
Her: says "hi" to another nigga
You:

It's a meme but theres some truth to it

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My main plate was acting quite weird the past 2 days... I was wondering what was up but left it alone like she's probably just wanting more attention or something.. but then this morning she didn't come through for some morning fun. I was honestly shocked so then I checked her instagram story to see what she might be up to but she didn't post anything. She usually always posts some sh.t around that time. So I drive up to her place because I felt super weird the past few days..

I pull up, and see some black dude coming down her stairs leaving her apartment building. Now, I know she dosen't have a black neighbor and theres only 2 apratments in her building. (Its an apartment over a bakery). I didn't think too much of it but i waited a bit before calling her to just be chilll about it.. because I felt like "yo man im acting crazy over this bih" .. The guy ends up going to his car and im thinking oh he's delivr because he had one of those Uber/Lyfe symbols on the back of his car. I'm like phew.. but still like concerned..

Next thing you know, this guy hops back out his car.. goes back to the building.

I'm like oh okay thats kinda weird.. So I follow him 5-10 seconds after he gets in. I wait at the bottom for a bit. I hear the door open and close no sound or no verbal. I go up and I couldn't tell what apartment he went into.. But about 1-2 minutes later i hear the sound of some tv turn on and talking. I creep past her apartment to hear the other apartment door. At this point my heart was kinda beating.. There was alot of talking coming and loud tv noise and some other background noise. I couldn't make sene of it.. I looked at my phone thinknig about calling her, about to walk back down the stairs.. and as I pass back by her door, I hear her getting f-ed. I immediately open the door which was completely unlocked, and this black dude is f-ing her on her couch butt ass naked , dude telling her "say my name b,itch" "say my name" and shes yelling his name

Bro, the moment I rushed in there, they didn't evn notice me at first. I yell out "Yo what the fu.ck" this dude says "oh ****". pushes her off the sofa , shes on the gorund with the "I Just seen the devil" face.. Dude tries to confront me like "who the f- are you?" I'm like "dont worry about it. shes a hoe, u can have her dude". and immediately told her "thast why i f-cked your friends stupid bi.tch i knew i couldnt trust your hoe ass" .. and I was about to leave.. walked out. then came back in and dudes putting on his boxers and I just asked him "yo man how long have you known this *****?" . He said "bro i just met her last week, I can show you the texts" "she told me she was single" .. thats when the **** hit me so hard.. that I have absolutely no strings with this girl. and yet i'm over at her place, freaking out about her - banging this dude..

I start laughing a bit (i think my brain was trying to process how stupid I was for doing all this) ,m eanwhile she was dead silent like a str8 guilty bi.tch, and dude is lookin kidna shook for a sec.

and tell dude "bro... my fault dude.. listen, this isn't even my girl. we got no strings attached. i just been f-ing her for the past few months" "You good bro.. do you" Dude was like "3 months?" "***** you been seeing him 3 months?" she starts crying all crazy.. and yells GET THE FU.CK OUT BOTH OF YOU..

He tries saying some **** and she just keeps yelling to leave. He say someting like "you a fake ass IG model stupid bit.ch! and your ***** wack!" and at this point I wasn't even mad at him.. I tell him man do you bro i dont even care if you fuc. with her. hes like "nah im done.." Dude looked super pissed, when he was walking toward me to get out, I swear i thought hew as about to deck me but he just walked past. We both walk out as shes yelling that shes gonna call the cops.. we walk out, she slams the door. he shows me texts by her saying she loves him, and that she never felt that way about anyone before.. how she's been single for a while and her last boyfriend treated her like sh.t ..

I look at certain days that she texted him stuff or excuses, and i told him those days i was with her and sh.t and you can see the hurt on his face.
After talking to him over a cigarette he wanted to know more and ****. I took him back to my place.. and showed him all the **** of hers I have here. He grabs this box (Not sure waht it was, some makeup **** with colorful squares and a glass top ) eye powder? hes like "I bought her this ****. i bought her all of ths. shi.t"

After talking to dude.. I realized she played the s.hit out of him. and started to feel guilty, we took some shots . He had to go back to work but he called off and we spoke for like an hour or two. We tried to call her and confront her, but no avail. Dude looked like he was going through some serious ****.. Sadness, confusion, kept asking himself questions like as if he was trying to believe this was all fake and that she really liked him.

Something occurred to me later after he left.. She would tell me she was going to work out sometimes and I think she meant "get workedout by this black dude". I remember thinking it was weird the way she would say it.

Not only that, I finally understood WHY her friend while knowing she was seeing me, slept with me. I think she knew about the black dude and the whole thing. Her friend literally told me "I could treat you so much better than her" but I took it to be in a sexual way. Maybe that was just random but idk.

At the end of the day, I'm kinda hurt.. NGL. It's safe to say that even if you try your best not to catch feelings, go around f-ing other women on Tinder, even f- a chicks best friend.. If you're having sex with her all the time, you're going to get attached. I know that my attachment though was mostly physical and not healthy because , when a girl gives you everything you want and need from her, its like you feel like shes your possession rather than someone you're simply f-ing.

I don't know if me treating her like a str8 object had anything to do with it or if she didn't think i was good enough in bed. I honestly can't really figure it out right now im so confused as far as emotions go. It's so weird how you can feel at the top of the mountain but some simple **** like this can make you feel so f-ed up. I hit all the tinder girls i messed with since I felt terrible and none of them responded wanting to meet up.. now that feels extra ASS. I feel like I was on a high horse, boasting about doing so well and it bit me in the ass.

Truly, I know she wasn't worth it. I knew it from the beginning.. Thats why I did my own thing and stayed true to some player ways. I felt like I did everything 100% right yet I still feel hurt. Oh well, we live and learn. Those were some fun 3 months though. I'll tell you that much.
This never happened to me.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn man, sorry to hear that buddy! I would say you handled that well though. Your post definitely hit me at the right time tonight though wow. Just this past week I have started to notice one of the plates I'm spinning is losing interest (we haven't seen each other in almost a month due to schedules and me being gone last weekend). I have been a little bummed about it all day but have kept reminding myself:

Dude, you have no interest in dating her. You can't feel bad. You have been seeing her for 5 months without her questioning if you're 'official'. Did you think that would just go on forever?

Either way, definitely sucks when you lose touch with someone you were fuucking regularly. Especially if it was good. I even did what you did and tried to hit up some old Tinder hook ups with no success which also doesn't help the situation haha.

But hey man, it's the price we pay for not fully committing Yano?

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing that with us man. I’ve been considering lately whether or not i have the personality type that can successfully spin plates. It’s helpful to know that even experienced players can catch the feelz and that maybe that’s part of the game. It also reminds me that like attracts like. If I want honesty in my relationship, it’s important for me to be honest. If I want to be a player, I might get played. I feel your pain though. Someone wiser than me once said that pain is the touchstone of all spiritual growth. I hope you come though this stronger and wiser.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever you bang a girl on a regular basis more than once a week, there is risk of catching feelings.

I make it a rule never to do any gf/bf type of **** with her.

No watching movies together.. no going out for meals or events. Simply bang & then she goes home.

By the way, this is exactly how my friend got covid over a month ago now.. He was banging a chick, who was banging another couple of dudes & now my friend can hardly walk & struggles to breath age 39.

You best realise the risk of banging these chicks is much higher right now.. If she is just a plate, don't be surprised if she is taking multiple diks elsewhere.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with most guys is they assume women can't be DJs. :)

I have bad news for you boiz: Women are naturally and by default the best DJs and they have been spinning plates since the dawn of time, without even knowing it.

Women fvck multiple guys at once until they "catch" the best of them and settle down with him to breed their offsprings. So never under-estimate a woman's power in spinning plates and monkey branching.

Last edited:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women fvck multiple guys at once until they "catch" the best of them and settle down with him to breed their offsprings. So never under-estimate a woman's power in spinning plates and monkey branching.
When you have 'plates', don't forget that you're also one of her 'plates' lol. Just make sure you're ok with that

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with most guys is they assume women can't be DJs. :)

I have bad news for you boiz: Women are naturally and by default the best DJs and they have been spinning plates since the dawn of time, without even knowing it.

This 100% they are the best plate spinners & absolutely MASTER manipulaters.. They have the ability to lie with such conviction & make you feel like a KING while at the same time being tagged teamed by Jamal & Tyrone.

You need to be super careful with these casual plates, as they are likely taking several Diks elsewhere.

Also some of you thirsty for sex dumb assez are not taking your personal health seriously.

The OPS plate was taking C0ck elsewhere & could have easily given him an STD, also now add to the health risks another factor.. COVID!

Sexualy transmited COVID will Fvck you up boys, as the viral load would likely be much higher... Be prepared for your health to go down hill quick & possibly forever with Long COVID.

I am only sleeping with girls that I have some trust in at the moment.. Casual plates.& random hook ups are simply not worth it in the current environment.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My main plate was acting quite weird the past 2 days... I was wondering what was up but left it alone like she's probably just wanting more attention or something.. but then this morning she didn't come through for some morning fun. I was honestly shocked so then I checked her instagram story to see what she might be up to but she didn't post anything. She usually always posts some sh.t around that time. So I drive up to her place because I felt super weird the past few days..

I pull up, and see some black dude coming down her stairs leaving her apartment building. Now, I know she dosen't have a black neighbor and theres only 2 apratments in her building. (Its an apartment over a bakery). I didn't think too much of it but i waited a bit before calling her to just be chilll about it.. because I felt like "yo man im acting crazy over this bih" .. The guy ends up going to his car and im thinking oh he's delivr because he had one of those Uber/Lyfe symbols on the back of his car. I'm like phew.. but still like concerned..

Next thing you know, this guy hops back out his car.. goes back to the building.

I'm like oh okay thats kinda weird.. So I follow him 5-10 seconds after he gets in. I wait at the bottom for a bit. I hear the door open and close no sound or no verbal. I go up and I couldn't tell what apartment he went into.. But about 1-2 minutes later i hear the sound of some tv turn on and talking. I creep past her apartment to hear the other apartment door. At this point my heart was kinda beating.. There was alot of talking coming and loud tv noise and some other background noise. I couldn't make sene of it.. I looked at my phone thinknig about calling her, about to walk back down the stairs.. and as I pass back by her door, I hear her getting f-ed. I immediately open the door which was completely unlocked, and this black dude is f-ing her on her couch butt ass naked , dude telling her "say my name b,itch" "say my name" and shes yelling his name

Bro, the moment I rushed in there, they didn't evn notice me at first. I yell out "Yo what the fu.ck" this dude says "oh ****". pushes her off the sofa , shes on the gorund with the "I Just seen the devil" face.. Dude tries to confront me like "who the f- are you?" I'm like "dont worry about it. shes a hoe, u can have her dude". and immediately told her "thast why i f-cked your friends stupid bi.tch i knew i couldnt trust your hoe ass" .. and I was about to leave.. walked out. then came back in and dudes putting on his boxers and I just asked him "yo man how long have you known this *****?" . He said "bro i just met her last week, I can show you the texts" "she told me she was single" .. thats when the **** hit me so hard.. that I have absolutely no strings with this girl. and yet i'm over at her place, freaking out about her - banging this dude..

I start laughing a bit (i think my brain was trying to process how stupid I was for doing all this) ,m eanwhile she was dead silent like a str8 guilty bi.tch, and dude is lookin kidna shook for a sec.

and tell dude "bro... my fault dude.. listen, this isn't even my girl. we got no strings attached. i just been f-ing her for the past few months" "You good bro.. do you" Dude was like "3 months?" "***** you been seeing him 3 months?" she starts crying all crazy.. and yells GET THE FU.CK OUT BOTH OF YOU..

He tries saying some **** and she just keeps yelling to leave. He say someting like "you a fake ass IG model stupid bit.ch! and your ***** wack!" and at this point I wasn't even mad at him.. I tell him man do you bro i dont even care if you fuc. with her. hes like "nah im done.." Dude looked super pissed, when he was walking toward me to get out, I swear i thought hew as about to deck me but he just walked past. We both walk out as shes yelling that shes gonna call the cops.. we walk out, she slams the door. he shows me texts by her saying she loves him, and that she never felt that way about anyone before.. how she's been single for a while and her last boyfriend treated her like sh.t ..

I look at certain days that she texted him stuff or excuses, and i told him those days i was with her and sh.t and you can see the hurt on his face.
After talking to him over a cigarette he wanted to know more and ****. I took him back to my place.. and showed him all the **** of hers I have here. He grabs this box (Not sure waht it was, some makeup **** with colorful squares and a glass top ) eye powder? hes like "I bought her this ****. i bought her all of ths. shi.t"

After talking to dude.. I realized she played the s.hit out of him. and started to feel guilty, we took some shots . He had to go back to work but he called off and we spoke for like an hour or two. We tried to call her and confront her, but no avail. Dude looked like he was going through some serious ****.. Sadness, confusion, kept asking himself questions like as if he was trying to believe this was all fake and that she really liked him.

Something occurred to me later after he left.. She would tell me she was going to work out sometimes and I think she meant "get workedout by this black dude". I remember thinking it was weird the way she would say it.

Not only that, I finally understood WHY her friend while knowing she was seeing me, slept with me. I think she knew about the black dude and the whole thing. Her friend literally told me "I could treat you so much better than her" but I took it to be in a sexual way. Maybe that was just random but idk.

At the end of the day, I'm kinda hurt.. NGL. It's safe to say that even if you try your best not to catch feelings, go around f-ing other women on Tinder, even f- a chicks best friend.. If you're having sex with her all the time, you're going to get attached. I know that my attachment though was mostly physical and not healthy because , when a girl gives you everything you want and need from her, its like you feel like shes your possession rather than someone you're simply f-ing.

I don't know if me treating her like a str8 object had anything to do with it or if she didn't think i was good enough in bed. I honestly can't really figure it out right now im so confused as far as emotions go. It's so weird how you can feel at the top of the mountain but some simple **** like this can make you feel so f-ed up. I hit all the tinder girls i messed with since I felt terrible and none of them responded wanting to meet up.. now that feels extra ASS. I feel like I was on a high horse, boasting about doing so well and it bit me in the ass.

Truly, I know she wasn't worth it. I knew it from the beginning.. Thats why I did my own thing and stayed true to some player ways. I felt like I did everything 100% right yet I still feel hurt. Oh well, we live and learn. Those were some fun 3 months though. I'll tell you that much.
so in 1 week since the other guy met her , he bought her makeup things that she left at your house , while also having time to makeup excuses to joggle Both of you a couple of times?

no offense mate , but it sounds like a made up story

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of the latest situation I found myself in where another guy showed up and the girl snuck out of bed to suck his **** while I was “asleep”. I know she seeing other guys but that kind of behavior is not the kind of thing I want in even a plate. So next. Easy.
fvck no homie

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double standard much?

You fvck others while fvcking her, so she's doing likewise.
but sneaking out while sleep? something is fishy here, she could have just waited. even if im just a plate , you can have her when im finished i'll give her back.

i cnt believe its more women than men , yet we all still sharin, how tf does that work? no wonder they are entitled as fvck , this **** should be the other way round they should be sharing us

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

i cant believe you had the balls to actually walk in, that was very bold.

tbh man women are just sluts, they will get what they will get what they want at the end of the day, they will lie steal and cheat their way through life with no remorse , because they are never held accountable for anything. you spent too much time with her , thats how you got attached. . hope this helps

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You rated and treated her as a plate, ****ed her friend (which propably told your plate so) and yet you lose your **** about her doing the same and not being the loving girlfriend that waits faithful for you to come back at her.

Dude.... dont go out and play hardball if you cant cope with the results of your play!

If this is your last posting, where are you gonna go from here? After what you learned about women so far, there is no going back to the bluepill. So quit acting like a woman and get your emotions under control.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You refer to her as a 'plate" and as a free agent, you were also sleeping with her friend... (no judgment on my end, that's what a plate is)

...yet you are the "victim?"
This is the first thing I thought reading this thread.

Why do you expect someone to be loyal, if you can‘t provide the same?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

...yet you are the "victim?"
My thoughts too. If you are casually dating a women you shouldn't expect she is a member of you exclusive haram.

Had you not gone over there, uninvited, you wouldn't have seen this.

I always assume women I am just dating are banging other dudes, but I don't dwell on it.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether the girl whines about her ex shouldn't concern you. Those are her thoughts, not yours. You clearly don't have a healthy sense of personal boundaries. If you did, you wouldn't be pre-occupied with her thoughts, and instead would be focused on your own, which has no correlation to hers. Do you know why you "hate" it so much? Because you are worried. Do you know what worry is? It's anxiety. Do you know what causes this anxiety? Uncertainty. You're not quite sure what she means when she mentioned her previous boyfriends. And how could you? You're not her. So why try to figure out what's going on in her head? It's none of your business. Your thoughts belong inside of YOU, and EVERY time they begin to stray, they cross a line and attempt to figure out someone else, which cannot be done.

The only thing certain, is uncertainty. Understand it. Accept it. Embrace it.
I don’t care with a bang buddy, but I expect my SO’s attention to be focused on our current relationship and not her toxic ex. He can come up in conversation, but if it’s happening multiple times that’s too much. I do have standards, and one of them is she can’t be whiny. Once again, this is with a SO, not a bang buddy.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My thoughts too. If you are casually dating a women you shouldn't expect she is a member of you exclusive haram.

Had you not gone over there, uninvited, you wouldn't have seen this.

I always assume women I am just dating are banging other dudes, but I don't dwell on it.
OP seems to enjoy random uninvited encounters...both on his end and his plates end. Not my thing. Someone shows up to my place unannounced and it's going to be a problem. I'm not into that psycho sh!t