Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Probably the last post I'm going to make on here. Pissed, crushed, confused, happy. I don't know what to feel.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
My main plate was acting quite weird the past 2 days... I was wondering what was up but left it alone like she's probably just wanting more attention or something.. but then this morning she didn't come through for some morning fun. I was honestly shocked so then I checked her instagram story to see what she might be up to but she didn't post anything. She usually always posts some sh.t around that time. So I drive up to her place because I felt super weird the past few days..

I pull up, and see some black dude coming down her stairs leaving her apartment building. Now, I know she dosen't have a black neighbor and theres only 2 apratments in her building. (Its an apartment over a bakery). I didn't think too much of it but i waited a bit before calling her to just be chilll about it.. because I felt like "yo man im acting crazy over this bih" .. The guy ends up going to his car and im thinking oh he's delivr because he had one of those Uber/Lyfe symbols on the back of his car. I'm like phew.. but still like concerned..

Next thing you know, this guy hops back out his car.. goes back to the building.

I'm like oh okay thats kinda weird.. So I follow him 5-10 seconds after he gets in. I wait at the bottom for a bit. I hear the door open and close no sound or no verbal. I go up and I couldn't tell what apartment he went into.. But about 1-2 minutes later i hear the sound of some tv turn on and talking. I creep past her apartment to hear the other apartment door. At this point my heart was kinda beating.. There was alot of talking coming and loud tv noise and some other background noise. I couldn't make sene of it.. I looked at my phone thinknig about calling her, about to walk back down the stairs.. and as I pass back by her door, I hear her getting f-ed. I immediately open the door which was completely unlocked, and this black dude is f-ing her on her couch butt ass naked , dude telling her "say my name b,itch" "say my name" and shes yelling his name

Bro, the moment I rushed in there, they didn't evn notice me at first. I yell out "Yo what the fu.ck" this dude says "oh ****". pushes her off the sofa , shes on the gorund with the "I Just seen the devil" face.. Dude tries to confront me like "who the f- are you?" I'm like "dont worry about it. shes a hoe, u can have her dude". and immediately told her "thast why i f-cked your friends stupid bi.tch i knew i couldnt trust your hoe ass" .. and I was about to leave.. walked out. then came back in and dudes putting on his boxers and I just asked him "yo man how long have you known this *****?" . He said "bro i just met her last week, I can show you the texts" "she told me she was single" .. thats when the **** hit me so hard.. that I have absolutely no strings with this girl. and yet i'm over at her place, freaking out about her - banging this dude..

I start laughing a bit (i think my brain was trying to process how stupid I was for doing all this) ,m eanwhile she was dead silent like a str8 guilty bi.tch, and dude is lookin kidna shook for a sec.

and tell dude "bro... my fault dude.. listen, this isn't even my girl. we got no strings attached. i just been f-ing her for the past few months" "You good bro.. do you" Dude was like "3 months?" "***** you been seeing him 3 months?" she starts crying all crazy.. and yells GET THE FU.CK OUT BOTH OF YOU..

He tries saying some **** and she just keeps yelling to leave. He say someting like "you a fake ass IG model stupid bit.ch! and your ***** wack!" and at this point I wasn't even mad at him.. I tell him man do you bro i dont even care if you fuc. with her. hes like "nah im done.." Dude looked super pissed, when he was walking toward me to get out, I swear i thought hew as about to deck me but he just walked past. We both walk out as shes yelling that shes gonna call the cops.. we walk out, she slams the door. he shows me texts by her saying she loves him, and that she never felt that way about anyone before.. how she's been single for a while and her last boyfriend treated her like sh.t ..

I look at certain days that she texted him stuff or excuses, and i told him those days i was with her and sh.t and you can see the hurt on his face.
After talking to him over a cigarette he wanted to know more and ****. I took him back to my place.. and showed him all the **** of hers I have here. He grabs this box (Not sure waht it was, some makeup **** with colorful squares and a glass top ) eye powder? hes like "I bought her this ****. i bought her all of ths. shi.t"

After talking to dude.. I realized she played the s.hit out of him. and started to feel guilty, we took some shots . He had to go back to work but he called off and we spoke for like an hour or two. We tried to call her and confront her, but no avail. Dude looked like he was going through some serious ****.. Sadness, confusion, kept asking himself questions like as if he was trying to believe this was all fake and that she really liked him.

Something occurred to me later after he left.. She would tell me she was going to work out sometimes and I think she meant "get workedout by this black dude". I remember thinking it was weird the way she would say it.

Not only that, I finally understood WHY her friend while knowing she was seeing me, slept with me. I think she knew about the black dude and the whole thing. Her friend literally told me "I could treat you so much better than her" but I took it to be in a sexual way. Maybe that was just random but idk.

At the end of the day, I'm kinda hurt.. NGL. It's safe to say that even if you try your best not to catch feelings, go around f-ing other women on Tinder, even f- a chicks best friend.. If you're having sex with her all the time, you're going to get attached. I know that my attachment though was mostly physical and not healthy because , when a girl gives you everything you want and need from her, its like you feel like shes your possession rather than someone you're simply f-ing.

I don't know if me treating her like a str8 object had anything to do with it or if she didn't think i was good enough in bed. I honestly can't really figure it out right now im so confused as far as emotions go. It's so weird how you can feel at the top of the mountain but some simple **** like this can make you feel so f-ed up. I hit all the tinder girls i messed with since I felt terrible and none of them responded wanting to meet up.. now that feels extra ASS. I feel like I was on a high horse, boasting about doing so well and it bit me in the ass.

Truly, I know she wasn't worth it. I knew it from the beginning.. Thats why I did my own thing and stayed true to some player ways. I felt like I did everything 100% right yet I still feel hurt. Oh well, we live and learn. Those were some fun 3 months though. I'll tell you that much.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling her a plate.... you were lieing to yourself.... it she was a plate you woulda never cared to even go "check up on her" .... anyways I'm sure it's lesson learned. I don't think I could "spin plates" myself... too much drama.. too costly... my woman is either with me... or she's not. Her behavior will tell me everything I need to know.

Sucks you had to run into that though... coulda been alot less words and more fists... glad there wasn't. Hopefully she's not some #metoo type now and goes after both of you with some BS.

Be safe man

RickTheToad

Reaction score
My main plate was acting quite weird the past 2 days... I was wondering what was up but left it alone like she's probably just wanting more attention or something.. but then this morning she didn't come through for some morning fun. I was honestly shocked so then I checked her instagram story to see what she might be up to but she didn't post anything. She usually always posts some sh.t around that time. So I drive up to her place because I felt super weird the past few days..

I pull up, and see some black dude coming down her stairs leaving her apartment building. Now, I know she dosen't have a black neighbor and theres only 2 apratments in her building. (Its an apartment over a bakery). I didn't think too much of it but i waited a bit before calling her to just be chilll about it.. because I felt like "yo man im acting crazy over this bih" .. The guy ends up going to his car and im thinking oh he's delivr because he had one of those Uber/Lyfe symbols on the back of his car. I'm like phew.. but still like concerned..

Next thing you know, this guy hops back out his car.. goes back to the building.

I'm like oh okay thats kinda weird.. So I follow him 5-10 seconds after he gets in. I wait at the bottom for a bit. I hear the door open and close no sound or no verbal. I go up and I couldn't tell what apartment he went into.. But about 1-2 minutes later i hear the sound of some tv turn on and talking. I creep past her apartment to hear the other apartment door. At this point my heart was kinda beating.. There was alot of talking coming and loud tv noise and some other background noise. I couldn't make sene of it.. I looked at my phone thinknig about calling her, about to walk back down the stairs.. and as I pass back by her door, I hear her getting f-ed. I immediately open the door which was completely unlocked, and this black dude is f-ing her on her couch butt ass naked , dude telling her "say my name b,itch" "say my name" and shes yelling his name

Bro, the moment I rushed in there, they didn't evn notice me at first. I yell out "Yo what the fu.ck" this dude says "oh ****". pushes her off the sofa , shes on the gorund with the "I Just seen the devil" face.. Dude tries to confront me like "who the f- are you?" I'm like "dont worry about it. shes a hoe, u can have her dude". and immediately told her "thast why i f-cked your friends stupid bi.tch i knew i couldnt trust your hoe ass" .. and I was about to leave.. walked out. then came back in and dudes putting on his boxers and I just asked him "yo man how long have you known this *****?" . He said "bro i just met her last week, I can show you the texts" "she told me she was single" .. thats when the **** hit me so hard.. that I have absolutely no strings with this girl. and yet i'm over at her place, freaking out about her - banging this dude..

I start laughing a bit (i think my brain was trying to process how stupid I was for doing all this) ,m eanwhile she was dead silent like a str8 guilty bi.tch, and dude is lookin kidna shook for a sec.

and tell dude "bro... my fault dude.. listen, this isn't even my girl. we got no strings attached. i just been f-ing her for the past few months" "You good bro.. do you" Dude was like "3 months?" "***** you been seeing him 3 months?" she starts crying all crazy.. and yells GET THE FU.CK OUT BOTH OF YOU..

He tries saying some **** and she just keeps yelling to leave. He say someting like "you a fake ass IG model stupid bit.ch! and your ***** wack!" and at this point I wasn't even mad at him.. I tell him man do you bro i dont even care if you fuc. with her. hes like "nah im done.." Dude looked super pissed, when he was walking toward me to get out, I swear i thought hew as about to deck me but he just walked past. We both walk out as shes yelling that shes gonna call the cops.. we walk out, she slams the door. he shows me texts by her saying she loves him, and that she never felt that way about anyone before.. how she's been single for a while and her last boyfriend treated her like sh.t ..

I look at certain days that she texted him stuff or excuses, and i told him those days i was with her and sh.t and you can see the hurt on his face.
After talking to him over a cigarette he wanted to know more and ****. I took him back to my place.. and showed him all the **** of hers I have here. He grabs this box (Not sure waht it was, some makeup **** with colorful squares and a glass top ) eye powder? hes like "I bought her this ****. i bought her all of ths. shi.t"

After talking to dude.. I realized she played the s.hit out of him. and started to feel guilty, we took some shots . He had to go back to work but he called off and we spoke for like an hour or two. We tried to call her and confront her, but no avail. Dude looked like he was going through some serious ****.. Sadness, confusion, kept asking himself questions like as if he was trying to believe this was all fake and that she really liked him.

Something occurred to me later after he left.. She would tell me she was going to work out sometimes and I think she meant "get workedout by this black dude". I remember thinking it was weird the way she would say it.

Not only that, I finally understood WHY her friend while knowing she was seeing me, slept with me. I think she knew about the black dude and the whole thing. Her friend literally told me "I could treat you so much better than her" but I took it to be in a sexual way. Maybe that was just random but idk.

At the end of the day, I'm kinda hurt.. NGL. It's safe to say that even if you try your best not to catch feelings, go around f-ing other women on Tinder, even f- a chicks best friend.. If you're having sex with her all the time, you're going to get attached. I know that my attachment though was mostly physical and not healthy because , when a girl gives you everything you want and need from her, its like you feel like shes your possession rather than someone you're simply f-ing.

I don't know if me treating her like a str8 object had anything to do with it or if she didn't think i was good enough in bed. I honestly can't really figure it out right now im so confused as far as emotions go. It's so weird how you can feel at the top of the mountain but some simple **** like this can make you feel so f-ed up. I hit all the tinder girls i messed with since I felt terrible and none of them responded wanting to meet up.. now that feels extra ASS. I feel like I was on a high horse, boasting about doing so well and it bit me in the ass.

Truly, I know she wasn't worth it. I knew it from the beginning.. Thats why I did my own thing and stayed true to some player ways. I felt like I did everything 100% right yet I still feel hurt. Oh well, we live and learn. Those were some fun 3 months though. I'll tell you that much.
Fvcked up sh!t dude, but you handled the situation pretty well. Props for in doing so. You should get tested for STDs btw. You do not know how many other dudes she was also fvcking with.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling her a plate.... you were lieing to yourself.... it she was a plate you woulda never cared to even go "check up on her" ....
Agree. I like how all these dudes are referencing plates yet get all emotional and care with much more investment than just a "plate". LOL

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Damn, look how he got to talk to her.

Look how she's lying to get what she wants out of the dude. She told him she loves him, only knew him a week.

After you see both sides of the picture, now everything makes sense.

Did you have any other clue she was doing the "ho" thingbefore this incident?

Your not good enough? The other dude said her pvssy wasn't even that good.

Damn, seeing both sides of the picture.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally it's the "plates" who have the tendency to develop feelings for the guys (because they are women, who are fueled by emotions), not vice-versa.

It's a sh!tty situation to develop "feelings" for a plate, that's why I think there are at least 02 principles regarding the art of spinning plates:

1- You MUST have at least more than just one plate, so you wouldn't put all eggs into one bracket.
2- It's NOT for everyone. If you're the type who develop feelings easily, spinning plates is simply not for you.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's safe to say that even if you try your best not to catch feelings, go around f-ing other women on Tinder, even f- a chicks best friend.. If you're having sex with her all the time, you're going to get attached.
Don't beat yourself up. We are human beings, and as human beings, we all tend to develop feelings for our sexual partners, more or less, one way or another.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of the latest situation I found myself in where another guy showed up and the girl snuck out of bed to suck his **** while I was “asleep”. I know she seeing other guys but that kind of behavior is not the kind of thing I want in even a plate. So next. Easy.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You refer to her as a 'plate" and as a free agent, you were also sleeping with her friend... (no judgment on my end, that's what a plate is)
and as a free agent, she behaves similarly...

...yet you are the "victim?"
Exactly what I am thinking...obviously OP wanted her as more than a plate or else none of this stuff would have happened.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of the latest situation I found myself in where another guy showed up and the girl snuck out of bed to suck his **** while I was “asleep”. I know she seeing other guys but that kind of behavior is not the kind of thing I want in even a plate. So next. Easy.
Double standard much?

You fvck others while fvcking her, so she's doing likewise.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly what I am thinking...obviously OP wanted her as more than a plate or else none of this stuff would have happened.
This.

Depsite calling her a plate, OP obviously wanted much more from her. For example OP said he's keeping her stuff at this home? WTF? You don't keep plates' stuff at your place.

I took him back to my place.. and showed him all the **** of hers I have here

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double standard much?

You fvck others while fvcking her, so she's doing likewise.
Pff not even man. That’s not the issue. The issue is I don’t want an orgy or some thing. When I’m with a girl it’s me and her at that moment. Not to mention what if this guy was a crackhead and decided to rob me?

boundaries are important. The issue isnt her ****ing the guy.

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
that I have absolutely no strings with this girl. and yet i'm over at her place, freaking out about her - banging this dude..
It's normal to feel some sort of attachment.

how she's been single for a while and her last boyfriend treated her like sh.t ..
Every girl seems to magically have a toxic ex.

I wouldn't be surprised if she had other dudes, but good job keeping cool the whole time.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was a messed up situation.
Most women though secretly either are taking black d!ck or have taken it in the past, especially on vacation. To most its a hidden guilty pleasure.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate girls who whine about their previous boyfriends. I’ve dated b!tches in my time too, girl, nobody cares. It’s a big turnoff for me
Whether the girl whines about her ex shouldn't concern you. Those are her thoughts, not yours. You clearly don't have a healthy sense of personal boundaries. If you did, you wouldn't be pre-occupied with her thoughts, and instead would be focused on your own, which has no correlation to hers. Do you know why you "hate" it so much? Because you are worried. Do you know what worry is? It's anxiety. Do you know what causes this anxiety? Uncertainty. You're not quite sure what she means when she mentioned her previous boyfriends. And how could you? You're not her. So why try to figure out what's going on in her head? It's none of your business. Your thoughts belong inside of YOU, and EVERY time they begin to stray, they cross a line and attempt to figure out someone else, which cannot be done.

The only thing certain, is uncertainty. Understand it. Accept it. Embrace it.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"It's safe to say that even if you try your best not to catch feelings, go around f-ing other women on Tinder, even f- a chicks best friend.. If you're having sex with her all the time, you're going to get attached".

That's why it old school guys preached seeing fbs max once a week. To avoid catching feelings for them. They knew.