Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Probably Immature of me, but something trivial has been bothering me with my GF.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lorekeeper said:
lol.

uh, no ;) she's my girlfriend of 6 months. we're kinda exclusive:rolleyes:
Well that's your problem, then. You're breaking Rule #1: Date Multiple Women, Always. And the only person that's going to hurt in the long run is you.

lorekeeper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Well that's your problem, then. You're breaking Rule #1: Date Multiple Women, Always. And the only person that's going to hurt in the long run is you.
I humbly disagree. I believe that in the beginning stages of dating, but eventually you single one out and say "i want to continue with this one" sure, eventually you can get bored, eventually you can breakup, eventually something can happen, and it's over.

But I was in it to date women and eventually find one that was the best out of them.

I went on a bunch of dates, i was dating multiple women, and eventually settled with this one. I am very happy with her. this think just bothered me a bit.

I eventually after a week brought it up with her. We've talked about it. I'm all good now. My anxiety is gone, we've spent the entire weekend in bed having the most amazing sex I've ever had in my life.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, come back to this thread after she dumps you, and then begin to learn.

First lesson:

4 girls = 4 girls
3 girls = 3 girls
2 girls = 2 girls
1 girl = 0 girls

lorekeeper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so when I was dating multiple women and chose this one to get exclusive with i was wrong?

I don't disagree with you. dating multiple women is fine, i do that, I'm no longer dating, it's turned into a relationship.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say you were "wrong," but the question is why would you ever limit yourself to one woman? Just because it's what society tells you to do? Think about it. Monogamy is a societal construct, it generally favors women and disfavors men. Why would you involve yourself with it?