Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prince Harry

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's a nice house.

You're so enamoured with this couple mrgoodstuff.
Ask them out already.
We were analyzing it from the aspect of a man being torn down bit by bit. Look at my reviews from the beginning. His wife had been urging him out of certain positions in life which made him the man he is today. Also his family and his nation was removing his special priviledges. I predicted she would lose attraction, because he was formerly in a powerful position and there would be big problems.

Now on the Tyler Perry household bit, Tyler is more HER friend than Prince Harry, because it's Hollywood. Imagine a man that's been stripped of his power and priviledge and they dont' have a home, and they are going to stay with one of the ladies male friends, who happens to have an "awesome" house they can stay in. No matter how secure you are, that is still yet another large display of power that the prince no longer has.

Tyler Perry is known for being a very ethical and "good" man, especially per Hollywood standards, so I don't think he will cause any divide. It's just pulling him out of HIS world were he had pull, influence and power and stuffing him in HER world were he has ZERO pull, influence and power, and her world is about to start to raise it's interest level in her ( not him ), it's going to further affect the "power" differential between the two, causing problems.

Those of us men in "normal" life, found that when we gave up our hobbies, gave up our friends, stopped doing things that pissed her off, made her too comfortable, that the attraction gets lost, and many men get cheated on or physically assaulted when the "power" is swung the other way.

The similar situation in "Normal life" is a business exec or CEO of mid size company pulling down $50-$100M a year, recognized as a prince in his town, has "celebrity" status on the club and restaurant and around town. Getting married, LOSING ALL OF THE BUSINESS and status in a very short time, and moving to her town and her people to start over. This has been done many times, and it's normally a failure. Trust I wish it were not that way, but that's real life.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
We were analyzing it from the aspect of a man being torn down bit by bit. Look at my reviews from the beginning. His wife had been urging him out of certain positions in life which made him the man he is today. Also his family and his nation was removing his special priviledges. I predicted she would lose attraction, because he was formerly in a powerful position and there would be big problems.

Now on the Tyler Perry household bit, Tyler is more HER friend than Prince Harry, because it's Hollywood. Imagine a man that's been stripped of his power and priviledge and they dont' have a home, and they are going to stay with one of the ladies male friends, who happens to have an "awesome" house they can stay in. No matter how secure you are, that is still yet another large display of power that the prince no longer has.

Tyler Perry is known for being a very ethical and "good" man, especially per Hollywood standards, so I don't think he will cause any divide. It's just pulling him out of HIS world were he had pull, influence and power and stuffing him in HER world were he has ZERO pull, influence and power, and her world is about to start to raise it's interest level in her ( not him ), it's going to further affect the "power" differential between the two, causing problems.

Those of us men in "normal" life, found that when we gave up our hobbies, gave up our friends, stopped doing things that pissed her off, made her too comfortable, that the attraction gets lost, and many men get cheated on or physically assaulted when the "power" is swung the other way.
holy f, you think she's capable of physical abuse?
Reach out to him then.
Is he on any sm platforms?
Help a brother out.
Or perhaps this is your teaching example? Opportunity for learning?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks babe :cool:
holy f, you think she's capable of physical abuse?
Reach out to him then.
Is he on any sm platforms?
Help a brother out.
Or perhaps this is your teaching example? Opportunity for learning?
When we are talking about "power", you never know what someone will do. The prince is losing all of his, and Hollywood will temporarily fill her up. I predict they will have a normal fussing or argument and her hand will strike him on it's own. It's crazy!

He has plenty of people advising him. I'm about to mind my business and focus more on myself.

The Prince Harry gave a learning example for ALL visible in front of the entire world. This scenario happens on "lower level" people all the time, and the Harry example might reinforce why it's not a good idea to do certain things.

And by the way I really do wish them the best and pray that can have an incredible relationship for todays world.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

The similar situation in "Normal life" is a business exec or CEO of mid size company pulling down $50-$100M a year, recognized as a prince in his town, has "celebrity" status on the club and restaurant and around town. Getting married, LOSING ALL OF THE BUSINESS and status in a very short time, and moving to her town and her people to start over. This has been done many times, and it's normally a failure. Trust I wish it were not that way, but that's real life.
Well.
I think the man/men in these situations gambled a bit too much.
I realise baby rabies is such a strong pull that men have been tricked and submitted.
Realistically, could these men not build back up?
Or is the location change(s) that detrimental?

Do these men need guidance or encouragement? What do they even want?
After the child/children have been born by their choice of mother or wife, why do these men not just return to the way they were? Low T?
LSE?

Has there ever been an example of a fair and just alpha female? Matriarch?

Perhaps these situations occur because both parties think the woman is capable of running the ship.
In Prince Harry's upbringing he literally had a grandmother queen.
Just not woke yet that men do a better job leading....is what is concerning here, correct?

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well.
I think the man/men in these situations gambled a bit too much.
I realise baby rabies is such a strong pull that men have been tricked and submitted.
Realistically, could these men not build back up?
Or is the location change(s) that detrimental?

Do these men need guidance or encouragement? What do they even want?
After the child/children have been born by their choice of mother or wife, why do these men not just return to the way they were? Low T?
LSE?
No... He had a strong urge to please his woman and take care of his family. He's possibly NAIVE about how certain movements will affect him and her perception of him. On this forum we know these things because we've analyzed and observed dozens to hundreds of scenarios, so you get a feel for how they "usually" play out.

I personally think he should've kept his hobby of hunting and allotted more time to it, now that his royal priviledges are gone, but his wife is an animal activist.

The guys brought up a point, that "some" women do find an accomplished and powerful man, and methodicially "destage him" or get him to "step back", and they progress into the spaces he retreated from. Many don't know this as a young person, it's not so straight forward.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
No... He had a strong urge to please his woman and take care of his family. He's possibly NAIVE about how certain movements will affect him and her perception of him. On this forum we know these things because we've analyzed and observed dozens to hundreds of scenarios, so you get a feel for how they "usually" play out.

I personally think he should've kept his hobby of hunting and allotted more time to it, now that his royal priviledges are gone, but his wife is an animal activist.

The guys brought up a point, that "some" women do find an accomplished and powerful man, and methodicially "destage him" or get him to "step back", and they progress into the spaces he retreated from. Many don't know this as a young person, it's not so straight forward.
why do women do that?
to hide him away?
if you become the drake duck and he becomes the hen, is it more likely he'll be around longterm?

I want to guess that its some sort of eerie method of using biology.
But its always going to be doomed to fail because a woman can't 'spread her seed' and a man is not a natural monogamous, nurturing househusband submissive.

I wish them the best of luck too.

Can you imagine the exquisite royal gun collection he would have had access to for hunting?
OMG.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do women do that?
to hide him away?
if you become the drake duck and he becomes the hen, is it more likely he'll be around longterm?

I want to guess that its some sort of eerie method of using biology.
But its always going to be doomed to fail because a woman can't 'spread her seed' and a man is not a natural monogamous, nurturing househusband submissive.

I wish them the best of luck too.

Can you imagine the exquisite royal gun collection he would have had access to for hunting?
OMG.
I guess if "power" is something that can be "taken", they do it just for that. Also for the conquest and control. Asserting her dominance to the unaware male. There are women who have been on this situation, that think that she brought Harry in, just to bring attention back to herself so she can get going back in Hollywood. This was said before there was ever a discussion of them returning to Hollywood. They predicted it. These same women, see a bunch of treachery and a "dumb" (I didn't call him that ) and "naïve" man.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I guess if "power" is something that can be "taken", they do it just for that. Also for the conquest and control. Asserting her dominance to the unaware male. There are women who have been on this situation, that think that she brought Harry in, just to bring attention back to herself so she can get going back in Hollywood. This was said before there was ever a discussion of them returning to Hollywood. They predicted it. These same women, see a bunch of treachery and a "dumb" (I didn't call him that ) and "naïve" man.
hmmm
I just read she had divorced parents.

And he had divorced parents.

Maybe he does know what he's doing.
Make it look like he's all wishy-washy supporting her with 'you go girl' meanwhile carefully tucking away future royal inheritance from her future divorcing personality.

Families are tight and can make something look one way when they're really doing something else more protectionist.

I'm hypervigilant again that its important to speak in positive, confident tones about men and their purposes. At least pretend to think these men know what they're doing.

I remember seeing at least 3 pictures over the years since Kate entered the family where Harry was longing for her and wistfully staring at her and his brother.
Then he chooses a woman with similar hair and attractiveness years later.

It must be hard being the secondborn.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you look at my early comments In the Harry thread I did copy/paste some of the comments of the females analyzing this situation.
hmmm
I just read she had divorced parents.

And he had divorced parents.

Maybe he does know what he's doing.
Make it look like he's all wishy-washy supporting her with 'you go girl' meanwhile carefully tucking away future royal inheritance from her future divorcing personality.

Families are tight and can make something look one way when they're really doing something else more protectionist.

I'm hypervigilant again that its important to speak in positive, confident tones about men and their purposes. At least pretend to think these men know what they're doing.

I remember seeing at least 3 pictures over the years since Kate entered the family where Harry was longing for her and wistfully staring at her and his brother.
Then he chooses a woman with similar hair and attractiveness years later.

It must be hard being the secondborn.
Interesting analysis to add to the conversation.

The women who were observing this and looking at Megan as being the predator had the following comments:
comment.
Mar 28, 2020, 1:34 PM
Liz Hemingway I tend to agree... I don't even think poor harry stood a chance, he was bless him obviously desperate for a meaningful relationship, and perhaps vulnerable to somebody with such narcissistic tendencies, which if her family and media stories are to be believed (cautiously) does seem to suggest is the case. Super charming, vivacious, attention seeking, has the ability to make people think they and she are wonderful, slowly whittles away at a partners relationships, isolates them.... from personal experience maybe I'm wrong, obviously don't know them personally, I hope she isn't like that in real life otherwise I I really feel for him for the future

comment.
Mar 28, 2020, 1:34 PM
Shirley Rector how right you are about Megan but she will make Harry pay dearly for telling her and everyone else what Megan wants Megan gets and was not able to deliver. On Harry himself all his life he has been a problem within the royal family with his antics the only time was when he was in the army he caused no problems that the public know of now when he gets in to bother he will have to sort it out himself because Megan won’t help him

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
please tell me where that's from?
I did read those in this thread and it sounds like these women pity Harry.
He is capable of getting so much, he can gain women on this pity alone.

Doesn't the glow wear off of 'new father syndrome' once the youngest child is past the age of seven?

We may see Harry revive himself then.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
please tell me where that's from?
I did read those in this thread and it sounds like these women pity Harry.
He is capable of getting so much, he can gain women on this pity alone.

Doesn't the glow wear off of 'new father syndrome' once the youngest child is past the age of seven?

We may see Harry revive himself then.
He's in Hollywood though. I might not know better but I don't feel like he will have a lot of support there. Other males will be secretly hoping that "he loses" and giving bad energy. I believe Megan will get "good energy" there, and they will carrot dangle some minor acting roles for her.

There were hundreds of similar comments from women worried about Harry. Those particular ones were from facebook.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
He's in Hollywood though. I might not know better but I don't feel like he will have a lot of support there. Other males will be secretly hoping that "he loses" and giving bad energy. I believe Megan will get "good energy" there, and they will carrot dangle some minor acting roles for her.

There were hundreds of similar comments from women worried about Harry. Those particular ones were from facebook.
oh ok.

Well.
Tyler Perry is reachable and I'm sure a letter or card of encouragement may eventually reach Harry through Tyler while they're still staying there.

Just saying that these world leader types and celebrity types would probably be pleased to receive a kind letter or positive card encouraging them to read The Rational Male and join this site for example. Seriously.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh ok.

Well.
Tyler Perry is reachable and I'm sure a letter or card of encouragement may eventually reach Harry through Tyler while they're still staying there.

Just saying that these world leader types and celebrity types would probably be pleased to receive a kind letter or positive card encouraging them to read The Rational Male and join this site for example. Seriously.
If any one of us reached out they'd think "who are they", probably have us investigated and not take the comments seriously. Besides Tyler Perry is in the "frat" of Megan not Harry, Hollywood.

Harry has enough people advising him. All I was saying is this is a great example for young men around the world, to learn what NOT to do.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, I see that now
I see that now too, and I wasn't trying to see things like that. If we reached out to one of those actors or celebrities it's Very possible some "harm" or disruption can come our way too. Maybe you won't be hurt, but maybe some of his fans in your area can disturb you.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
hmm, funny how that works out.
I think about that evil eye thing you and a few others taught me about 2 months ago.
I think about it every day at least once and it helps me hold my tongue. Just to be on the safe side.
You know what I mean. I'm selfregulating my verbal communication daily now.
I support and appreciate SoSuave for this reason and many others.
Thank you guys hey, I mean it.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I don't at all feel bad for him, he had every opportunity to find a prime british girl yet he chose some 30+ year old divorced American.

I don't understand it