Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prince Harry

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep Harry is a sharp handsome dude can have just about anyone if he works his game right
I hate to say it, but at this point, he's gonna hafta follow in his father's footsteps. I don't see how else he's likely to get himself out of this corner he's painted himself into.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but at this point, he's gonna hafta follow in his father's footsteps. I don't see how else he's likely to get himself out of this corner he's painted himself into.
Get the Yakuza or some other underground organization to "take care" of the problem.

Set it up as a senseless murder or accident.

Harry becomes the agrieved widower. His family welcomes him back without apology. Billions of women worldwide pine for him anew.

They're going to live in LA near Brentwood, right?

(Dear Big Brother, this is satire.)

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She ain't ugly. If she said, hey @ShePays, wanna have some fun? I guarantee you will jump her in a second. If not, something is wrong with you.
I never said she was unattractive, only that no woman is attractive enough to justify a man upending his life over her. I wasn't saying "Megan Markle isn't attractive enough to ruin a man's life....but a 25 year old Denise Richards...now THAT's another story." Exactly zer0 women are that attractive. It's only pu55y, not gold.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said she was unattractive, only that no woman is attractive enough to justify a man upending his life over her. I wasn't saying "Megan Markle isn't attractive enough to ruin a man's life....but a 25 year old Denise Richards...now THAT's another story." Exactly zer0 women are that attractive. It's only pu55y, not gold.
Agreed 100%

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wife aside...boy did he pick the wrong time to give up royalty. Lol.
This is the final prediction. After all his self sacrifice, putting his wife in front of him constantly, removing himself from his world and implanting into hers. He might even end up on Hollywood BLVD drinking a bottle of MD 20/20 or OE...prince.jpg

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wendy Wiliams said Megan "weaseled" her way into Royalty. She believes the L.A. diversion had been completely master planned.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he can do something with his Invictus Games. Go big with it.

Use Hollywood.

He would attract so many women and athletic men.

Good example for his son.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he can do something with his Invictus Games. Go big with it.

Use Hollywood.

He would attract so many women and athletic men.

Good example for his son.
I don't know about that, if you could include links and a bit more dialogue that would help this discussion.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This article is fearful of how Megan will "reinvent" herself with her L.A. return will certainly trash out poor Harry. Harry misses home and his family while Megan is at home in L.A. Remember I said earlier, the situation will make it "Big Megan", "Little Harry" who knows the drama which will ensue with the dramatic shift.

Quoted out of the Article:
24hourscrypto.com Megan and Harry Article said:
The initial novelty of having dinner with people he’s seen in the movies will soon wear thin. At which point he’ll be longing for the life that he’s known for so long.

to exploit for personal gain.

“Hollywood Harry” will soon become “House Husband Harry,” and his role will grow much less glitzy. Stay at home, clean the dishes, make the bed, and look after the baby.

Meghan Markle will be busy strutting on red carpets and fraternizing with the stars, all thanks to Harry’s family reputation and armed security paid for by Harry’s father, Prince Charles.

As hard as it is for me to say it, Prince Harry has been made to look a gullible simpleton. He’s an embarrassment to the royal family.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about that, if you could include links and a bit more dialogue that would help this discussion.
https://invictusgamesfoundation.org
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invictus_Games
Para-olympics for vets

Next games are Covid postponed but that just means more time for intensive marketing, brand sponsorships and advertising.
It's not quite the household name that the Olympics are but Hollywood could help with that. Lots of Hollywood people out of work ready for commercials, I predict.

Last edited:

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He can divorce her and get another woman.
Most likely she will make him feel guilty, he seem to be a true beta blue pull man, he is following her like poppy and people just trying to believe it is his decision too , but clearly it is her decision , I think she want to destroy him or make him her dog , to please all the feminist

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most likely she will make him feel guilty, he seem to be a true beta blue pull man, he is following her like poppy and people just trying to believe it is his decision too , but clearly it is her decision , I think she want to destroy him or make him her dog , to please all the feminist
Trading the "shyt he had" for the **** she wants him to have. Or maybe she just doesn't see it. The timeline of progression, this is going to be an excellent display for the world of manhood to use as an example. I hope she proves us wrong, it's just the laws of HUMAN NATURE are yet to be defeated.