Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Prince Harry

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he can do something with his Invictus Games. Go big with it.

Use Hollywood.

He would attract so many women and athletic men.

Good example for his son.
I don't know about that, if you could include links and a bit more dialogue that would help this discussion.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This article is fearful of how Megan will "reinvent" herself with her L.A. return will certainly trash out poor Harry. Harry misses home and his family while Megan is at home in L.A. Remember I said earlier, the situation will make it "Big Megan", "Little Harry" who knows the drama which will ensue with the dramatic shift.

Quoted out of the Article:
24hourscrypto.com Megan and Harry Article said:
The initial novelty of having dinner with people he’s seen in the movies will soon wear thin. At which point he’ll be longing for the life that he’s known for so long.

to exploit for personal gain.

“Hollywood Harry” will soon become “House Husband Harry,” and his role will grow much less glitzy. Stay at home, clean the dishes, make the bed, and look after the baby.

Meghan Markle will be busy strutting on red carpets and fraternizing with the stars, all thanks to Harry’s family reputation and armed security paid for by Harry’s father, Prince Charles.

As hard as it is for me to say it, Prince Harry has been made to look a gullible simpleton. He’s an embarrassment to the royal family.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know about that, if you could include links and a bit more dialogue that would help this discussion.
https://invictusgamesfoundation.org
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invictus_Games
Para-olympics for vets

Next games are Covid postponed but that just means more time for intensive marketing, brand sponsorships and advertising.
It's not quite the household name that the Olympics are but Hollywood could help with that. Lots of Hollywood people out of work ready for commercials, I predict.

Last edited:

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He can divorce her and get another woman.
Most likely she will make him feel guilty, he seem to be a true beta blue pull man, he is following her like poppy and people just trying to believe it is his decision too , but clearly it is her decision , I think she want to destroy him or make him her dog , to please all the feminist

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most likely she will make him feel guilty, he seem to be a true beta blue pull man, he is following her like poppy and people just trying to believe it is his decision too , but clearly it is her decision , I think she want to destroy him or make him her dog , to please all the feminist
Trading the "shyt he had" for the **** she wants him to have. Or maybe she just doesn't see it. The timeline of progression, this is going to be an excellent display for the world of manhood to use as an example. I hope she proves us wrong, it's just the laws of HUMAN NATURE are yet to be defeated.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me ask you of this. What if all these movements of Prince Harry, from Megans expressing displeasure in the way he lives his life and carries his leisure was basically her calling him "stupid" for complying. Perhaps her intentionally making him a fool of the world. Moving him and getting him to adjust bit by bit, piece by piece to a place where she desired him to be.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, Harry gave her the rope and now she's running away with it to see how far she can run with it before she runs out of rope, however she can't make it too obvious that she runs away with the rope all at once. She, like all experienced women in that age have perfected the way to manipulate in just the correct way to get to her end goal. Shaming, threatening, crying and what not while holding the child as the ultimate trump card. I can just imagine what she says to him behind closed doors as the authority figure.

She is just the child trying out boundaries. He doesn't stop her being the good responsible man (and now father) he is while she is taking full advantage of him and his status like women will do with men showing weak frame and lack of self-respect. Once she's gets exactly everything she wants she'll subconsiously despise the man she transformed him into, even though she wanted it. That's the irony of women.
She might despise him already, but he is means to a GREAT life and as long he is that he'll be very useful to her.

Good job providing the information mrgoodstuff.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, Harry gave her the rope and now she's running away with it to see how far she can run with it before she runs out of rope, however she can't make it too obvious that she runs away with the rope all at once. She, like all experienced women in that age have perfected the way to manipulate in just the correct way to get to her end goal. Shaming, threatening, crying and what not while holding the child as the ultimate trump card. I can just imagine what she says to him behind closed doors as the authority figure.

She is just the child trying out boundaries. He doesn't stop her being the good responsible man (and now father) he is while she is taking full advantage of him and his status like women will do with men showing weak frame and lack of self-respect. Once she's gets exactly everything she wants she'll subconsiously despise the man she transformed him into, even though she wanted it. That's the irony of women.
She might despise him already, but he is means to a GREAT life and as long he is that he'll be very useful to her.

Good job providing the information mrgoodstuff.
It's the "piece by piece" and "bit by bit" scenario of it all. When we are less experienced we might not think these moves are a big deal. But millions and millions of similar situation with lesser men where it ends up with a woman who is repulsed by her spouse and she abuses and cheats on him, as a result of him complying with what her wishes were!

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ostensibly, Harry is about as "alpha" as it gets: money, social status, fame, relatively good looks, ex-fighter pilot. But deep down, he is a confused beta raised by a BPD single mom.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ostensibly, Harry is about as "alpha" as it gets: money, social status, fame, relatively good looks, ex-fighter pilot. But deep down, he is a confused beta raised by a BPD single mom.
He was in a pretty strong Alpha "position". Megan's moves have been "repositioning" him.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was in a pretty strong Alpha "position". Megan's moves have been "repositioning" him.
I don't think he was alpha from manhood point of view, but as being prince, and officer beside his money, he automatically was assumed to be alpha.
To be fair, men in the west get too much pressure, to give the control for their women , it could be he is under pressure to do whatever she want to look like an understanding husband

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think he was alpha from manhood point of view, but as being prince, and officer beside his money, he automatically was assumed to be alpha.
To be fair, men in the west get too much pressure, to give the control for their women , it could be he is under pressure to do whatever she want to look like an understanding husband
Hunter. Prince. Leadership. Before her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hunter. Prince. Leadership. Before her.

And you know giving into this excess pressure for her to assume control yields bad results.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Critics say Megan was in the "driving seat" during Prince Harry and her return to L.A.

Prince Harry recently told friends he cannot believe his life has been "turned upside down".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prince Harry and Meghan move into a $18M mansion owned by Tyler Perry.

Not necessarily negative news. I"m curious are they paying "Rent" or is it free, and how long they are going to stay? Tyler Perry for Hollywood or even nation standards is a straight up and down guy.

Reading further into the article it says "We revealed that they are on the hunt to buy their own property in the region of $10-20 million — as Altman said they could “low ball” their way into an amazing home.". So perhaps they will end up buying Tyler Perry's home for a discount.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prince Harry's "Bald spot" has doubled in size since his marriage in 2018. My concern for hair was triggered in looking in a pic, and his hair looks worn out due to stress. I didn't notice his bald spot because those perspectives were rarely shown.

According to the article I'm not the only one to notice. Excessive stress will do your hair in quickly.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Prince Harry and Meghan move into a $18M mansion owned by Tyler Perry.

Not necessarily negative news. I"m curious are they paying "Rent" or is it free, and how long they are going to stay? Tyler Perry for Hollywood or even nation standards is a straight up and down guy.

Reading further into the article it says "We revealed that they are on the hunt to buy their own property in the region of $10-20 million — as Altman said they could “low ball” their way into an amazing home.". So perhaps they will end up buying Tyler Perry's home for a discount.
that's a nice house.

You're so enamoured with this couple mrgoodstuff.
Ask them out already.