Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Previous FWB still coming in and out

thadder

Don Juan
Reaction score
PREFACE: About a month ago, things came to an end, because she met someone else -- slept with her one last time. Probably went... 5/6 days without talking to her this past week (due to new interest, texting someone)

We ended up having a conversation last night and found out that the reason she invited me over was due to being 'lonely' but said that she didn't want to sleep with two guys at once and that "this felt like this right thing to do" in terms of finding someone with mutual interests. She told me that we'd never work out/could never date.

So I asked about the new guy and she was like "It's good but, it's just... I want to avoid relationships as a whole" -- she said that if she could she'd just sleep around. Then she said "Believe me, if I had it my way, you'd be over here right now and we'd be sleeping together still" -- this new guy had been asking her to dinner with his parents, etc -- and she's already saying "No, I don't want that" -- seems to me this guy attempting to rush a bit.

I mentioned that I started seeing someone and she seemed genuinely happily surprised (like a happy shocked), wanted to know all about her but told her "I'm not going to tell you anything more about her" (I've been seeing someone and went out with her last night) then changed the topic.

We ended up talking to 2:30, about life in general and such, it was a legit conversation and felt pretty genuine, but I'm thinking of the plate theory, while this other gentleman is trying to push heavily into the relationship 'theatrics' it seems she's not having it slightly and seems to be gravitating back my way, as in something new isn't probably as exciting as the something old -- more so now that I've found someone, women tend to have a 'sixth sense' knowing that you're either about to move on or are moving on.

Remember that Coach Corey Wayne says women are like cats, they lose interest and then wander the neighborhood, but forget about them and they tend to come back.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
So this girl is no longer having sex with you, correct? But she talks to you? Is she trying to turn you into an orbiter??

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking of the plate theory, while this other gentleman is trying to push heavily into the relationship 'theatrics' it seems she's not having it slightly and seems to be gravitating back my way, as in something new isn't probably as exciting as the something old -- more so now that I've found someone, women tend to have a 'sixth sense' knowing that you're either about to move on or are moving on.
If that's true then become less available (make her work for your time/attention)- that will usually make them want you more but you have to be patient.

But yeah, my experience is the same with past women, they just somehow know when you're dating someone else. I could go no-contact for a while after the breakup but they wouldn't show up but as soon as I find someone else they magically reappear.

thadder

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl is no longer having sex with you, correct? But she talks to you? Is she trying to turn you into an orbiter??
Most FWB's don't last long and I found that out, I suppose we're just trying friendship out currently, but as I mentioned, the moment I started seeing someone she magically reappeared...

I plan on cutting off all communication this weekend, basically disappearing.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But yeah, my experience is the same with past women, they just somehow know when you're dating someone else. I could go no-contact for a while after the breakup but they wouldn't show up but as soon as I find someone else they magically reappear.
they probably keep tabs on you

thadder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slight update, girl texted me out of the blue Sunday night (after a weekend of no communication)

"How are you"

And then proceeded to say things like "How's your Bumble girl?" (Wanted to know more about her) Then I asked her about her new 'guy'

Attachments

Glassguy

Reaction score
Corey Wayne, IMO, is a relationship hunter. Based on previous experience, that doesnt work long term in a guy's favor. He pushes more of a beta provider role to find women. Not my style.

There are much better ways to get what you want.

On a side note, never ask a chick about some guy or other guy she is seeing. If she brings it up, just say "cool". You really need to get a handle on the IDGAF mentality.