Pregnancy scare...help pls..only 17

Chrom3y

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so I had sex with my fvck buddy yesterday and here's the deal.

The first time I busted I pulled out and asked if she wanted to go again, she said yea. So I TOOK THE FIRST CONDOM OFF. Then I unwrapped the second one but I guess I was putting it on backwards, so I FLIPPED IT OVER which means now the outside of the condom must have a bit of my sperm on it. Do I have anything to worry about???? My brother said He doubts she's pregnant but he'd get me a morning after pill. Please answer, I'm a senior in high school and I don't need to deal with any pregnancies.. I know even the tiniest bit of sperm can make a girl pregnant, so that's why I'm worried. Help pls!!

Chrom3y

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on I seriously need a reply. This is worrying me way too much guys please even just one reply.

Chrom3y

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nooooo I know about the morning after pill. But I still wanna know like what are the chances of her being pregnant?? Like what if my brother doesn't get the pill to me in time? Because I only have until tuesday cause thats 72 hours and idk I'm just flippin out right now.

Reaction score
The last 5 girls I've had sex with I didn't use a condom.

My ex girl and I would have sex 3-4 times a night a few months ago with no condom and I hardly wanted to get out of the bed (to shower) because it would be late at night. You're fine. There is little chance she's pregnant. Trust me. Albeit I'm what people may call a "risk taker." Think for yourself. You're more than likely fine my friend.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you got the SUPER SPERM, you have very little to worry about.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most likely not.

This is the reason why your d1ck shoots its load after cvming so it will increase its distance and thus chances of pregnancy. Also Oxygen tends to kill sperm but if there was enough fluid I just don't know.

Give her the morning after pill, just in case.

Chrom3y

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, I feel a lil better now. This sh!t sucks. If she does happen to be pregnant then it's straight up abortion, but thanks anyway.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly doubt shes pregnant, but if you still feel paranoid, tell her to use the morning after pill

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chrom3y said:
Nooooo I know about the morning after pill. But I still wanna know like what are the chances of her being pregnant?? Like what if my brother doesn't get the pill to me in time? Because I only have until tuesday cause thats 72 hours and idk I'm just flippin out right now.
Go to planned parenthood and get it and watch her take it. Small chance she'll get pregnant, but might as well have her take it anyways..... 30bucks for the pills is a lot better than 18+ years of child support and crushed dreams. She may say she'll get an abortion but once a women is pregnant her natural biology will usually tip her into deciding to have the kid despite how ridicoulus it is and you have no choice at all, but you sure as hell will pay (assuming you in the USA at least)

Cure

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a child is not the end of the world, trust me on this.
Its your biological purpose in life to pass on your genes, which is ultimatly the entire purpose of this forum.

that said, its highly highly unlikely she is pregnant. Most women who are activly trying to get pregnant will wait anything from a few months to a few years for it to happen.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cure said:
Its your biological purpose in life to pass on your genes, which is ultimatly the entire purpose of this forum.

that said, its highly highly unlikely she is pregnant. Most women who are activly trying to get pregnant will wait anything from a few months to a few years for it to happen.
Not the end of the world in the sense he'll still be alive. But other than that its pretty bad man. Not sure how things are in London, but in the USA a child at his age is devestating to your finacial future.

Reaction score
EFFORT said:
Not the end of the world in the sense he'll still be alive. But other than that its pretty bad man. Not sure how things are in London, but in the USA a child at his age is devestating to your finacial future.
Indeed. But the truth is that he's fine and we all know it. :up:

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cure said:
No, the entire purpose of this forum is to have sex.

Chrom3y

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good news guys, she didn't miss her period. So that means she isn't pregnant right? I talked to a few people and everyone said the same thing. The chance of pregnancy is little to none. I swear it feels like I can do a 1000 push ups right now...so relieved. All this stress for bad sex.. wtf

Mofongo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to reply earlier but I didn't have a chance. If the condom you used had Nonoxynol 9 as an ingredient then you didn't have to worry so much because Nonoxynol 9 kills the sperm on contact.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chrom3y said:
Good news guys, she didn't miss her period. So that means she isn't pregnant right? I talked to a few people and everyone said the same thing. The chance of pregnancy is little to none. I swear it feels like I can do a 1000 push ups right now...so relieved. All this stress for bad sex.. wtf
Yep no way shes pregnant while on a period. Congrats, i know you feel like you've won the lottery.