Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Posting a job ad for secretaries to seduce new immigrants

Reaction score
....looking for sexy attractive women to work at my sales office that has excellent communication skills, computer literate, to work for enterprise company with opportunities of advancement and promotion. Please call for an interview.

Then rent an office downtown as a gig to meet these girls ($ 20.00/hour is the going rate usually if that's worth it, although I think you can meet them at a coffee shop for an informal interview).

Then you are meeting lots of sexy women, and then try to qualify them for this job and then you work your seduction charm, and they will respond nicely if they think it will get them hired for whatever BS job there is and do anything you say.

Never tried this. Sounds easy. Has anyone tried this before?

I want to get new immigrant Indian girls or sexy immigrant girls in my life that can barely speak English, but know how to please a guy, is this the best way to do it?

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA that was funny...I was groggy and tired because I worked out and was getitng ready to sleep but this thread made me laugh so loud! Good job dude he11 ya go for it and post some pics of those indian chics if you get an asian pass her to me I never had an asian before! Good luck lol!

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's genius!~

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....looking for sexy attractive women to work at my sales office that has excellent communication skills, computer literate, to work for enterprise company with opportunities of advancement and promotion. Please call for an interview.

Don't put the underlined part in the ad.

I wish I knew Canadian law well enough to tell you the exact way that you could get sued.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget to tell them that interviews will be held in the basement of your parents house.

Oh and don't forget to mention that it's a plus if they like Star wars and Star Trek.

Closed

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
spiff said:
I think you've forgotten to hit the "lock" button.
Seconded!

Anyway. Luke, if you are remotely serious, you have issues!!!

Incidentally, surely your very religious parents are going to mind more about this than they would if you brought home an American girl?