post your sweeeet ideas for neg hits here!

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I thought you sounded college, but I can never be too sure... as to...

And how many high school students refer to their last classes as "last semester"
I know a few...

How many high school classes do you know where you have class 1x/week?
two... but with Block Schedule you can have 2x clases a week.Which is close.

Anyway I missed those hints... k

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me: I like your nails.
Her: oh yeah thanks.. etc etc
Me: are they fake?

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to dig into ya, capi. Why did you get banned anyway?

Kevin,

The more common way that neg is delivered is:

DJ: I like your nails.
HB: Thanks, bla bla bla
DJ: Are they real?
HB: *laughs* no...

Anyone have some good contextual ones?

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
More from me

Nice Outfit........ I saw the same one on ebay

Nice Tits........... Are they real? If no, is the milk real at least?

If her legs are open: "Nice legs, do they ever close?"

Her: (Spits out a diss at me)
Me: You know I would've been offended by that if you looked good. (Ok not really a neg hit but it works when defending yourself)

You look good....... Don't get all big headed now!

You look alright........For a girl

I like the shape of your pants LOL

In the club dancing with a girl with a big azz
Wow girl back that azz up, then go beep beep beep like a truck is backing up.

I got more if yall want em
People call me the negative hitman :cool:

Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I play hockey...
so this girl says "I hate hockey players" i didnt say a thing. So later on she was talking about softball, so I ask if she plays she says yah so I say"I hate softball players"

Another girl had this cinnimin lip stuff, she was handing it out to a bunch of girls, so I tell her shes a cinnimin slut. She had a good laugh.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i just remembered one

me: why do you have to talk with your mouth full? i cant help but see a whole ball of leafy greens roll about each time you open up.

her: -looks embarassed-

me: its alright, i understand that you can't get enough of talking to me -huge grin-

her: hahaha.. sorry i didnt realize i was being so rude... but you're a great guy to talk to. :)

not anything that bad.. but well, this worked, she spent the rest of the evening trying to get back in my good graces. heh

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I think too many people here, when they use the term "neg-hit", suddenly think of it as some kind of battle-tactic or special skill that only "true Don Juans" know about.

The "neg-hit" is just a fancy term used by the ASF folks to describe good old fashioned friendly teasing, which has gone on for centuries between boys and girls. When you tease a woman, without actually p!ssing her off/hurting her feelings, you set her up in a position where she has to qualify herself to you. If she's attractive, she's so used to being treated like royalty that she'll be intrigued by this guy who refuses to kiss her azz.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to dig into ya, capi. Why did you get banned anyway?
I'm never to sure... They didn't send me an official list of reasons. I took a break for a week, showed up and I was banned and couldn't acces anything.

I never cared. Not many people like me on this bored. So i expect things like this to happen all the time.

The first time I was banned though. They told me it was because to many people were flaming me so I was causeing too much disorder. Told me to create a new SN.

The "neg-hit" is just a fancy term used by the ASF folks to describe good old fashioned friendly teasing, which has gone on for centuries between boys and girls.
Great explaination