“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

post your sweeeet ideas for neg hits here!

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
yeah I thought you sounded college, but I can never be too sure... as to...

And how many high school students refer to their last classes as "last semester"
I know a few...

How many high school classes do you know where you have class 1x/week?
two... but with Block Schedule you can have 2x clases a week.Which is close.

Anyway I missed those hints... k
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Me: I like your nails.
Her: oh yeah thanks.. etc etc
Me: are they fake?
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Just wanted to dig into ya, capi. Why did you get banned anyway?


Kevin,

The more common way that neg is delivered is:

DJ: I like your nails.
HB: Thanks, bla bla bla
DJ: Are they real?
HB: *laughs* no...


Anyone have some good contextual ones?
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
More from me

Nice Outfit........ I saw the same one on ebay

Nice Tits........... Are they real? If no, is the milk real at least?

If her legs are open: "Nice legs, do they ever close?"

Her: (Spits out a diss at me)
Me: You know I would've been offended by that if you looked good. (Ok not really a neg hit but it works when defending yourself)

You look good....... Don't get all big headed now!

You look alright........For a girl

I like the shape of your pants LOL

In the club dancing with a girl with a big azz
Wow girl back that azz up, then go beep beep beep like a truck is backing up.

I got more if yall want em
People call me the negative hitman :cool:
 

Diggs

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
I play hockey...
so this girl says "I hate hockey players" i didnt say a thing. So later on she was talking about softball, so I ask if she plays she says yah so I say"I hate softball players"

Another girl had this cinnimin lip stuff, she was handing it out to a bunch of girls, so I tell her shes a cinnimin slut. She had a good laugh.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
haha i just remembered one

me: why do you have to talk with your mouth full? i cant help but see a whole ball of leafy greens roll about each time you open up.

her: -looks embarassed-

me: its alright, i understand that you can't get enough of talking to me -huge grin-

her: hahaha.. sorry i didnt realize i was being so rude... but you're a great guy to talk to. :)


not anything that bad.. but well, this worked, she spent the rest of the evening trying to get back in my good graces. heh
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I think too many people here, when they use the term "neg-hit", suddenly think of it as some kind of battle-tactic or special skill that only "true Don Juans" know about.

The "neg-hit" is just a fancy term used by the ASF folks to describe good old fashioned friendly teasing, which has gone on for centuries between boys and girls. When you tease a woman, without actually p!ssing her off/hurting her feelings, you set her up in a position where she has to qualify herself to you. If she's attractive, she's so used to being treated like royalty that she'll be intrigued by this guy who refuses to kiss her azz.
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Just wanted to dig into ya, capi. Why did you get banned anyway?
I'm never to sure... They didn't send me an official list of reasons. I took a break for a week, showed up and I was banned and couldn't acces anything.

I never cared. Not many people like me on this bored. So i expect things like this to happen all the time.

The first time I was banned though. They told me it was because to many people were flaming me so I was causeing too much disorder. Told me to create a new SN.

The "neg-hit" is just a fancy term used by the ASF folks to describe good old fashioned friendly teasing, which has gone on for centuries between boys and girls.
Great explaination
 
Top