Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post your successful relationships with women with BPD

SadoMasochrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm dying to see how this plays out. She will destroy you son. I had one a few years back for a year, got hurt, learnt a powerful lesson. Got tied up with this one over the last two years thinking I knew the ropes and could win. She also was nowhere near as crazy as the first one so I thought with love, compassion on my part and a bit of therapy I'd bagged me a charismatic, smart, loving and beautiful wife. I was in love with her, deeply. I thought she was my best friend. I now feel it was an act to get her needs met because as soon as she felt I wasn't being compassionate enough (read: a walk over, punching bag) she gapped it. I now see also that there was lots of emotional diaper changing, verbal and emotional abuse, irrational demands, blame, conclusion jumping, tantrums, baby talk (I hate), no cheating, lots of triangulation that I refused to play in to & talking to all her exes and anything with a penis that gave her artention. In the end I started putting my foot down on childish tantrums thinking I was the boss. Haha I was not. She got savage nasty, i watched everything we'd worked for go up in smoke over a week. I gave her 2 weeks to move out while I was at sea and she brought an emotional dildo (a random dude) home to our bed to help with her difficult emotions. Left the condom wrapper under our bed, cleared her **** out and blocked all contact. I now keep my balls in a jar on the mantelpiece next to my heart that was torn out. Do not get emotionally attached young buck. Or at least have the decency to post an update here in a years time . You can not rationalise with the irrational. You are stepping into a black hole of emotional need where even the laws of physics hold no power. Run or just enjoy it while it lasts. They make great part time gf's but if you keep it light and fun she'll be looking for intimacy elsewhere. Trouble is that it's intimacy that triggers the crazy. So you have the choice of a FB who you share with others or a wonderful GF for 8 months then a world of pain as you try to see returns on your investment and keep doubling down on your initial stake. This table is loaded, the house will win. Do not invest your emotions, she will destroy you. I invested cause I believed I had the experience, the heart and the skill. I didn't have ****. Neither do you.
The fact you brought this back from the dead and posted this speaks good on you. You got your head in the right spot.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I agree with pretty much everything said here re BPD women. They are not good LTR material but they are good to smash.

I met this chick in 2nd grade. Blonde. Fast forward, we got together as adults in our early 40s. In all honesty probably the second or third hottest woman I have ever tapped. As we became adults she expressed interest in me through mutual people we knew. In late 2015 I broke up with a GF. BPD immediately, like within a couple days, sent me a FB message wanting to go out. She didn't beat around the bush, made her intentions clear pretty much right after "hi". We ended up in a STR for a couple months. I finally broke it off when she became too much of a headache and was starting to nag on me about how I ran my life which is a HUGE no no for me. You don't do that.. She begged me to take her back and I didn't. We didn't have contact for many months. Then earlier this summer we started talking again after I got out of a LTR. She cut to the chase and said "look. It didn't work out when we were 'together'. Right now I don't want a relationship anyway, I have too much going on. But I would like to fvck if you are game".

So in summary, today, I get no strings attached FWB sex not every week but on occasion. No pressure for LTR or more, and I don't have to deal with any of her BPD crap. I would say, in how BPDs go, this is about as 'successful' as any guy would want to be. Getting to where you get the benefit of sex without being pulled in for more.