Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post your successful relationships with women with BPD

SadoMasochrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Include relevant details (Ages, length, kids or marriage)
Have you entered the hater\painted black stage?

What you did to make it work.

I have a hypothesis. No one will reply to this thread with a success story. I have some theories to make such a relationship "tolerable" but not "successful." Be interesting to see this ghost town ;)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
  • Met 1/1/16.
  • Started dating 10/1/16.
  • Saw her about once a week since.
  • Still dating.
  • Best relationship I ever had.
  • Briefly entered black stage a couple times but I know how to defuse her (start sentence with word Darling).
  • I don't believe she really has BPD but was clinically diagnosed (i.e., some a-hole who calls themselves an authority figure because they got to spent daddy's money at the How To Prescribe Toxic Chemical school run by Big Pharma made $75 by lying to her - on two occasions).

SadoMasochrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Met 1/1/16.
  • Started dating 10/1/16.
  • Saw her about once a week since.
  • Still dating.
  • Best relationship I ever had.
  • Briefly entered black stage a couple times but I know how to defuse her (start sentence with word Darling).
  • I don't believe she really has BPD but was clinically diagnosed (i.e., some a-hole who spent daddy's money at the How To Prescribe Toxic Chemical school run by Big Pharma and now calls themself a doctor made $75 by lying to her - on two occasions).
LDR?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Why are you introducing LDR? No, she lives 20 minutes away. Your theory was already foiled.

I'd like to see proof women have BPD. What is the test?

You guys need to stop whining about girls who rejected you. Start hitting the gym instead of the pity party.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
On the phone? Dr. Meds, is that you?

To everyone who spends 90% of their time trying to disprove that I have the relationship you are pretending to help others have, name your criteria once and for all. It's obviously not beauty, brains, money, love or long term relationships.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the phone? Dr. Meds, is that you?

To everyone who spends 90% of their time trying to disprove that I have the relationship you are pretending to help others have, name your criteria once and for all. It's obviously not beauty, brains, money, love or long term relationships.
I just figured you would have something of value to contribute. I didn't mean to trigger you or anything......?

SadoMasochrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you introducing LDR? No, she lives 20 minutes away. Your theory was already foiled.

You guys need to stop whining about girls who rejected you. Start hitting the gym instead of the pity party.
Oh man this gon' be good.

Anyways, get back to us after the honeymoon stage. You're not far enough in yet. And what do you consider being "painted black." What's her story\background. Do you know who she is beyond the mask yet?

Or are you just plating her for her mask?

SadoMasochrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congradulations, HB7.

Does she have a facebook? I'm not asking for a link, it's a yes or no.

And again, are you just plating her or do you think of her as your "girlfriend?"

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From a Bluepill point of view, every BPD relationship is successful for at least a limited duration--they'll give you the fantasy that they love you the way you always wanted (i.e. psychologically 'needed') to be loved. It's only the end that may tempt you to rewrite your past perception of the relationship.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Congradulations, HB7.

Does she have a facebook? I'm not asking for a link, it's a yes or no.

And again, are you just plating her or do you think of her as your "girlfriend?"
We've dated for 7 months and have said "I love you" since the Super Bowl. She said that night she thinks of me as her boyfriend, so yes, she is my girlfriend. I learned the other day she has a red heart next to my name in her phone (and said I'm the only one, and have been since the day I first texted her). I took that photo 2 days ago. No, she has no Facebook but what kind of question is that?

Your opinion is HB7, thanks. However, there is this thing called consensus, and another thing called statistics. This photo was already submitted to a professional photo rating service. 92% of people find this woman attractive. Her photo is in the top 10% for that category, meaning she is closer to HB9. She also ranks 83% trustworthy and 69% smart. That total is extremely high, in the top 3% of photos I personally submitted. Women considered skanky score extremely low in that category, for those playing the "she is a stripper" card.

I think this woman is the most beautiful woman in the world. In that regard, your thoughts don't matter. Are you saying she's not hot enough? I think it's safe to say she's hotter than most of the women members are talking about here.

SadoMasochrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well good to know mine was HB9 in college according to your ratings, but whatever.

Anyways... whooo boy. You're in for a really rough time, this woman is going to wreck you.

I'd HIGHLY recommend you keylog this woman. HB9 with no facebook..... that *she wants you to see.*

Anyways, GLHF. No one cares about a 7 month relationship. It doesn't count.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
as with many mental illnesses @bigneil , there is a spectrum. some girls are on the far extreme (self harm, cutting, suicide threats, violent tendencies, etc etc) and some are on the lesser end (insecurity/jealousy/crybaby-whiner) etc. So it just depends. I think only seeing a chick once a week helps with things alot.

I think the true test is live with the *****, then you will see ALL OF HER sides. i think if you are on a once a week basis wit a chick its easy for her to hide the crazy.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
as with many mental illnesses @bigneil , there is a spectrum. some girls are on the far extreme (self harm, cutting, suicide threats, violent tendencies, etc etc) and some are on the lesser end (insecurity/jealousy/crybaby-whiner) etc. So it just depends. I think only seeing a chick once a week helps with things alot.

I think the true test is live with the *****, then you will see ALL OF HER sides. i think if you are on a once a week basis wit a chick its easy for her to hide the crazy.
You hit the nail on the head: BPD is not binary like a light switch, it's analog like a dimmer switch. And remember: I'm a naturopath. I can cure a psychopath with my herbal diet that I've fed her for nearly a year now (Spirulina, Valerian, Milk Thistle to start).

Also: to keep BPD chicks happy, see her once a week.

Here is another key: Don't have any contact 3 days per week (namely, right after each date). Most guys, after a good date, will keep texting incessantly and say things like "Great time last night, huh?" and before she even has time to have her morning coffee, take a shower and get horny again, he's text-humping her leg.

The best formula is:

1) Take her on a memorable date! I had an incredible time at Main Event arcade recently.
2) Wait until she reaches out.
3) Minimize replies and make her miss you.
4) Do something exciting in your life that she doesn't know about yet.
5) Make a date again.
6) Repeat.

This process starts out once every month, then every 3 weeks, then you whittle it down to once a week or so. That works long term. And only 3 out of 4 weeks.

SadoMasochrist

Don Juan
Reaction score

BPD does not really exist "on a spectrum." There are comorbidities and functionality types.

He has a "high functioning" type. As in, likely won't result to cutting or suicide threats. Instead, expect psychological warfare. You can tell this guy is hooked HARD already and is way way way in her frame.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh. I hate how just YOU would give into a woman's frame easily as **** that you think everyone else will. The problem with you retards is that you play the game in the first place. She revels in that ****. What you need to do, is NOT play the game at all, because then she'll just end up playing herself.

Now in exclusive relationships, you can't just be like that all the time, you gotta give in some; show SOME beta-ness if you will. The way you do that is by playing the game.

Normal girls you can play the game and beat them and they'll stay attracted to you. These girls don't work that way. This is the only way you can handle them without losing your dignity. However, you will ALWAYS break up with them though. Always. Because by keeping your dignity, you are valuing yourself higher than her, and she will love you for being high value, but will hate that you aren't hers. So she will try to take it away from you so that you ARE hers. And at that point, she will no longer think of you as high value anymore. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I think the best way for this to work is by not seeing them too often, like bigneil said. And as such, this makes your relationship no longer exclusive because of the possibility of cheating. Time passes by so much more quickly for BPDs than they do normal people. Someone told me once that it's like ~4x as fast, which is why they have such extreme emotional fluctuations. So in order to catch up with her, your gonna either need to be coked out of your mind at all times, become a sociopath, or just accept that your relationship will never last.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This.

Just because you were a pushover and got manipulated doesn't mean she had a mental disorder.

I love all the WEBMD psychologists here. "BPD exists on a spectrum." No it doesn't. Psychiatrists require very specific criteria be reached before they diagnose BPD, given the gravity of the illness and difficulty of treatment. The spectrum you are talking about is for Bipolar disorder which is a seperate mental ailment from BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder).

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2922353/

There are no high low attributions only:

Bipolar I: Experienced manic episode --
Bipolar II: Individual 'only' has hypomanias opposed to full blown mania --
Cyclothymia: Attributed to a chronic and milder form of symptoms above --

All you bro science guys who have no idea what you're talking about are dangerously spreading misinformation. Got everybody thinking that just because a woman was mean to you she has a personality disorder.

Approximately 1.6% of American population has BPD. That is roughly over 4 million people. Americas population is approximately 321.4 million. 70% of BPDs make an attempt on their lives. 10% are successful. Did your ex try to kill herself? I doubt it.

Wow! It's so hard to find a quality woman but all you seemed adept at finding women with a rare severe mental illness that's often under & misdiagnosed.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This.

Just because you were a pushover and got manipulated doesn't mean she had a mental disorder.

I love all the WEBMD psychologists here. "BPD exists on a spectrum." No it doesn't. Psychiatrists require very specific criteria be reached before they diagnose BPD, given the gravity of the illness and difficulty of treatment. The spectrum you are talking about is for Bipolar disorder which is a seperate mental ailment from BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder).

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2922353/

There are no high low attributions only:

Bipolar I: Experienced manic episode --
Bipolar II: Individual 'only' has hypomanias opposed to full blown mania --
Cyclothymia: Attributed to a chronic and milder form of symptoms above --

All you bro science guys who have no idea what you're talking about are dangerously spreading misinformation. Got everybody thinking that just because a woman was mean to you she has a personality disorder.

Approximately 1.6% of American population has BPD. That is roughly over 4 million people. Americas population is approximately 321.4 million. 70% of BPDs make an attempt on their lives. 10% are successful. Did your ex try to kill herself? I doubt it.

Wow! It's so hard to find a quality woman but all you seemed adept at finding women with a rare severe mental illness that's often under & misdiagnosed.
BPD is a disorder that isn't easily diagnosed. There are signs. Previous work in the sex industry? I think over 60% of women who work or have worked in the adult entertainment industry have BPD. Neil's has. My ex has. Bisexual? Another indication. My ex was bi. Idk about Neil's. There's a lot of signs to list that would apply to my ex, but yeah, I do agree that who knows how often the girl is just BPD or just a b1tch in a majority of cases here.