Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post your successful relationships with women with BPD

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are saying it's not easy to diagnose someone with BPD, that you need absolute proof? And what proof do you have that my girl has BPD? Besides the fact that I said that she said that someone trained by Big Pharma said so. Do you take Ritalin for ADHD by chance? There is no test for ADHD btw. They made it up to sell drugs.

Did you read the thread? Half the people are agreeing with me that BPD is WAY overdiagnosed here. You guys are saying "I did everything perfect, but just my luck, my girl was clinically insane so it's not my fault". Own up and take responsibility.

From what I can see, I only want to date girls with BPD. The mask comes off after 3 months, not 7. Remember: I have a photographic memory and ESP. She has integrity.
1. You are tge one who keeps saying your girl has BPD lmao.

2. My BPD ex had been diagnosed by 2 psychs after a suicide attempt so i do have experience to talk on this.

Yes it gets thrown around as blanket terms for a bitchy woman but ive scrubbed the blood out of the carpet after mine went HAM so some of us do have the authority to speak on this.

Your girlfriend does not have BPD so its you who shouldnt be talking on the subject

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now this I agree with. Isn't it true though that the only people capable of dealing with a BPD is a sociopath (APD)? You become that way due to repeated psychological trauma and as a defense mechanism you develop sociopathy. Some people are more prone to it than others and some are naturally born that way, but ALL men have the ability to develop APD.
You can handle them by just keeping them at a safe distance and not getting emotionally involved. If you are just about fun with them generally they are harmless. Its when you start to actually like them that they start acting up because they cant handle that.

Problem is they do everything they can to make you like them because thats what they think they want.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a couple components here.

1 ) There is a disproportionate number of NPD males here.

2) BPD women also seek out NPD\co-dependent mates.

The ensuing relationship either becomes pathological, toxic or abusive depending on those factors, and it can shift. In my case, it shifted through all three to finally become a pathological power struggle before becoming self aware to what is called "The Dance." Unless the guy got spit out right away and kept chasing, most of the guys with these long drawn out nightmares are NPDs or ASPD.

So you're not wrong at all. You just don't realize you share the same view, without fully understanding it.
Theres more than one in this thread

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Check this out - I took this photo myself, this week. While many had scored 99% in the Attractive category, this one scored high in all three - average score 98%! This dwarfs the previous 3 score high which was average score 88% (and that was 6 months and hundreds of photos of dozens of people). I challenge anyone to even find a photo online of anyone that ranks this high. Until then, I rest my case. She's the most beautiful girl in the world.

Polysix

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG bigneil, slowly I believe your girl is a BPD indeed, because you seem to be fully FOGed by her. Beware of the aftermath bro, that is when it's becoming really ugly. But we're here to help. Take care.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think bigneal has had too much brandy

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh. I hate how just YOU would give into a woman's frame easily as **** that you think everyone else will. The problem with you retards is that you play the game in the first place. She revels in that ****. What you need to do, is NOT play the game at all, because then she'll just end up playing herself.

Now in exclusive relationships, you can't just be like that all the time, you gotta give in some; show SOME beta-ness if you will. The way you do that is by playing the game.

Normal girls you can play the game and beat them and they'll stay attracted to you. These girls don't work that way. This is the only way you can handle them without losing your dignity. However, you will ALWAYS break up with them though. Always. Because by keeping your dignity, you are valuing yourself higher than her, and she will love you for being high value, but will hate that you aren't hers. So she will try to take it away from you so that you ARE hers. And at that point, she will no longer think of you as high value anymore. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I think the best way for this to work is by not seeing them too often, like bigneil said. And as such, this makes your relationship no longer exclusive because of the possibility of cheating. Time passes by so much more quickly for BPDs than they do normal people. Someone told me once that it's like ~4x as fast, which is why they have such extreme emotional fluctuations. So in order to catch up with her, your gonna either need to be coked out of your mind at all times, become a sociopath, or just accept that your relationship will never last.

I think I just understood why BPD ex said her ex kept a load of Cocaine in the kitchen cupboard. That guy did 6 years with her!! His brain must have been fried!!

SadoMasochrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Neil doesn't seem to understand the difference between a girlfriend and a plate.

So fvcking stupid.
Future post.

"Guys, I've been plated by my girlfriend, but you don't understand, you're just haters. Gives me more time to myself!"

Now this I agree with. Isn't it true though that the only people capable of dealing with a BPD is a sociopath (APD)? You become that way due to repeated psychological trauma and as a defense mechanism you develop sociopathy. Some people are more prone to it than others and some are naturally born that way, but ALL men have the ability to develop APD.
Okay, well experience here.

ASPD is diagnosed by way of behavior. From a clinical standpoint, they don't really care all too much about what used to be a distinction between psychopathy and sociopathy, at least from a layperson's perspective. But sociopaths have an in group preference. And NPDs are basically sociopaths. NPDs don't "develope sociopathy," what happens is they lose an in group preference, then they just become narc supply, if possible. NPDs ARE sociopaths. So essentially they become roughly equivalent to ASPD. But sociopaths do still feel, where as true psychopaths do not. That's why a true psychopath needs to be so destructive. They literally lack a life worth living otherwise.

I don't think anyone is "capable of dealing with" BPD. ASPDs can be entertained or amused by them, but I doubt that long term they even have a desire to deal with them much. BPDs are too volatile, and that I would assume produces a net negative long term. I'd be interested at this point to talk to some ASPDs, because I'm starting to believe that no one actually wins the BPD game.

Self destruction taken to the ultimate extreme. I believe that the self destructive mechanisms may be more powerful than self interest in BPD women. And therefor, they are by design, unwinnable. Kind of in the same way the vasopressin counteracts oxytocin.

SadoMasochrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You are tge one who keeps saying your girl has BPD lmao.

2. My BPD ex had been diagnosed by 2 psychs after a suicide attempt so i do have experience to talk on this.

Yes it gets thrown around as blanket terms for a bitchy woman but ive scrubbed the blood out of the carpet after mine went HAM so some of us do have the authority to speak on this.

Your girlfriend does not have BPD so its you who shouldnt be talking on the subject
You've got this wrong. She probably does have it. They don't hand these diagnosis out, unless he's confused bipolar.

The other possibility is she's living two lives. HB7 with no facebook...... HMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Regardless, he doesn't REALLY understand yet because he hasn't really gotten into it with her to the point where he's gone "holy ****... what the **** is wrong with this person?" He has no idea how destructive they are further down the line.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check this out - I took this photo myself, this week. While many had scored 99% in the Attractive category, this one scored high in all three - average score 98%! This dwarfs the previous 3 score high which was average score 88% (and that was 6 months and hundreds of photos of dozens of people). I challenge anyone to even find a photo online of anyone that ranks this high. Until then, I rest my case. She's the most beautiful girl in the world.
Challenge us? Facepalm:confused: Check this out....You're brainwashed! Do you even read your own posts to see just how silly you sound? We get it, she is attractive! The fact you keep posting pics of her non stop, talking her up like shes the best thing since sliced bread. Its starting to look like you're the one with BPD.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got this wrong. She probably does have it. They don't hand these diagnosis out, unless he's confused bipolar.

The other possibility is she's living two lives. HB7 with no facebook...... HMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Regardless, he doesn't REALLY understand yet because he hasn't really gotten into it with her to the point where he's gone "holy ****... what the **** is wrong with this person?" He has no idea how destructive they are further down the line.
Yeah maybe man, honestly i dont have the time or bother to get to the bottom of it.

Something doesnt add up but ive wasted enough time on the subject tbh

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
There you have it, folks. The "My girl had BPD" whiners don't accept this official HB9.8 as someone who counts.

I'll live.

SadoMasochrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
There you have it, folks. The "My girl had BPD" whiners don't accept this official HB9.8 as someone who counts.

I'll live.
Do you have a GED or something? No one is disputing she's good looking.

You don't even understand basics here. The HB scale only goes up to 9. HB10 only differs from HB9 by social status. Your girl has what, C cups? Is her skin perfect, I mean perfect? Let's see pictures of her nipples, ass, ***** etc. You can have her at HB8

Saying she's HB8 is really generous dude, that's not a diss. You're just part of the inflation of women, you're literally part of the problem. HB7\HB8 is a very attractive woman, no need to get insecure about it.

Are you SMV10? No? Why do you think she's with you?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marilyn Monroe was clinically diagnosed with BPD. Just take a look at her life and that will answer all your questions. She was abandoned as a child, sent to a foster home, lots of broken relationships, impulsive behavior, substance abuse, lying, always in denial, manipulating, seeking attention, many failed marriages, cheated a ton. Died at the age of 36 from a drug overdose. Why do you think out of all the female actress's, she is the one being idolized the most? Because these BPD women ooze a seductive energy like no other type of human on planet earth, coupled with their beautiful looks, corky behavior, adorable voice and talent.

Last edited:

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marilyn Monroe was clinically diagnosed with BPD. Just take a look at her life and that will answer all your questions. She was abandoned as child, sent to a foster home, lots of broken relationships, impulsive behavior, substance abuse, lying, always in denial, manipulating, seeking attention, many failed marriages, cheated a ton. Died at the age of 36 from a drug overdose. Why do you think out of all the female actress's, she is the one being idolized the most? Because these BPD women ooze a seductive energy like no other type of human on planet earth, coupled with their beautiful looks, corky behavior, adorable voice and talent.
Yup.

In the end, a "successful relationship" isn't possible for them in the long term, it is a disorder of intimacy, they simply are not CAPABLE of a loving, commited, intimate relationship. Merely short honeymoon periods followed by drama, and abandonment. It is the HALLMARK of their disorder.

Love triggers them
commitment triggers them
intimacy triggers them BIG TIME

When they get triggered they act in severely unhealthy and bizarre ways that are designed to destroy the love/commitment/intimacy.

They simply CAN'T do it.

No reason to be mad at them, many of them wish they could do it but they CAN'T.

Anyone who had a succesful LTR with a BPD, well your girl was not BPD, because it goes against everything the disorder is.

Period.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
This whole idea of generalizing a certain group of women who you SAY belong in some random category is just another way of saying "women".

PROOF:

1) You say your woman had BPD.
2) You say that means she was INSANE.
3) You say you did everything right, meaning it was not your fault.
4) We know MOST women don't have BPD (up to 98% don't).
5) That means there are more women WITHOUT BPD (if not, if they all have it, it's MOOT).
6) If MOST women DON'T have BPD, WHY DON'T YOU FIND ONE WITHOUT BPD?
7) You're implying that the SANE women DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER.

SadoMasochrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole idea of generalizing a certain group of women who you SAY belong in some random category is just another way of saying "women".

PROOF:

1) You say your woman had BPD.
2) You say that means she was INSANE.
3) You say you did everything right, meaning it was not your fault.
4) We know MOST women don't have BPD (up to 98% don't).
5) That means there are more women WITHOUT BPD (if not, if they all have it, it's MOOT).
6) If MOST women DON'T have BPD, WHY DON'T YOU FIND ONE WITHOUT BPD?
7) You're implying that the SANE women DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER.
Who are you talking to?

In my case, we have kids. You don't just abandon your kids outright or split up your family. It was that simple. For the vast majority of guys, the reason why they put so much into trying to salvage a BPD relationship is two reasons.

1) The relationship was absolutely perfect up until that point. Which leads any neurotypical, unaware man, to deduce that something happened, something is wrong. When in reality, the BPD has become neurotic for some reason and is playing out their condition script. It's hardwired into them.

2) A woman with BPD trying to keep you in her neurosis is EXTREMELY powerful. These women will stop at nothing to keep you in. It's intoxicating.

As to your point #7, I've no trouble, nor most guys that go long with a BPD. It takes a lot of what women want to last with these women. They chew through AFCs like crazy.

Either way, you're a plate so I'm not sure what you're going off about thinking you understand. And by the way, you're also obviously neurotic. Your ego is one of the most fragile I've ever seen on the internet. You're so neurotic you can't take two seconds without your ego jumping in to actually have a discussion about this.

MasterAce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you introducing LDR? No, she lives 20 minutes away. Your theory was already foiled.

I'd like to see proof women have BPD. What is the test?

You guys need to stop whining about girls who rejected you. Start hitting the gym instead of the pity party.
HAHA
Coming from the queen of BPD enablers? Do me a favour! I've moved on to a woman who has the emotional capacity of an adult, not a pathetic toddler. You crack on though, oddball.

Last edited:

Sparker

Reaction score
I'm dying to see how this plays out. She will destroy you son. I had one a few years back for a year, got hurt, learnt a powerful lesson. Got tied up with this one over the last two years thinking I knew the ropes and could win. She also was nowhere near as crazy as the first one so I thought with love, compassion on my part and a bit of therapy I'd bagged me a charismatic, smart, loving and beautiful wife. I was in love with her, deeply. I thought she was my best friend. I now feel it was an act to get her needs met because as soon as she felt I wasn't being compassionate enough (read: a walk over, punching bag) she gapped it. I now see also that there was lots of emotional diaper changing, verbal and emotional abuse, irrational demands, blame, conclusion jumping, tantrums, baby talk (I hate), no cheating, lots of triangulation that I refused to play in to & talking to all her exes and anything with a penis that gave her artention. In the end I started putting my foot down on childish tantrums thinking I was the boss. Haha I was not. She got savage nasty, i watched everything we'd worked for go up in smoke over a week. I gave her 2 weeks to move out while I was at sea and she brought an emotional dildo (a random dude) home to our bed to help with her difficult emotions. Left the condom wrapper under our bed, cleared her **** out and blocked all contact. I now keep my balls in a jar on the mantelpiece next to my heart that was torn out. Do not get emotionally attached young buck. Or at least have the decency to post an update here in a years time . You can not rationalise with the irrational. You are stepping into a black hole of emotional need where even the laws of physics hold no power. Run or just enjoy it while it lasts. They make great part time gf's but if you keep it light and fun she'll be looking for intimacy elsewhere. Trouble is that it's intimacy that triggers the crazy. So you have the choice of a FB who you share with others or a wonderful GF for 8 months then a world of pain as you try to see returns on your investment and keep doubling down on your initial stake. This table is loaded, the house will win. Do not invest your emotions, she will destroy you. I invested cause I believed I had the experience, the heart and the skill. I didn't have ****. Neither do you.

Attachments

Last edited: