Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post Your Favorite Thick Curvy Girls

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
If these cows are your target demographic why learn Game at all? All you'd need is a deep-frier and a dozen Krispy Kremes to get 'em to come home with you.
The minute i saw this thread i said: "Rollo's going to be in here talking about 'cows' " =)

complexes aside....

Girls who are about 130-150 lbs with THICK booty/thighs and tits will get hit on 100 times more than a skinny girl with none of those...

There's 2 reasons:

1) Both older men and the "urban" crowd both seem to be more attracted to them (i only know this by talking to them about who hits on them mostly; this is not a scientific study). Both of those crowds are a lot more "brave"; They are more open about approaching women and such.

2) (this is especially true if she doesn't have a 8+ face) They ASSUME they are easier to get. There's a certain belief among A LOT of people that really skinny, model type girls are stuck-up/unapproachable. I bet anyone $100 that if you send a typical model looking woman into a crowded mall, and a THICK decent looking woman into the same mall - the THICK girl will get hit on MUCH more than the model looking girl.

So what am i saying??? It's definitely not easy gaming a thick girl (fat is a different story).

But to each his own.... I have a friend who strickly sticks with FAT women... Like 200 lbs +!!!! He actually believes they are HOT! They repulse me, especially the ones who act like they don't have fat rolls around their volcano!

In his eyes - these fat girls he dates aren't attractive.... but they are to him... and he swears "fat" is like 400 lbs women! so i can understand people thinking girls in the range that prefer aren't attractive either.... just like i think fvcking a stick figure is nasty.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
2) (this is especially true if she doesn't have a 8+ face) They ASSUME they are easier to get. There's a certain belief among A LOT of people that really skinny, model type girls are stuck-up/unapproachable. I bet anyone $100 that if you send a typical model looking woman into a crowded mall, and a THICK decent looking woman into the same mall - the THICK girl will get hit on MUCH more than the model looking girl.
Not here

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit

I think that theory is flawed. If 2 girls with the same modelesque type faces (twins) were to go into a club and the only difference between them were their bodies one girl having curvier features and the other being thin/petite, the woman with the curves will get hit on more.

why ???.....because a face is a face. 2 eyes a nose a mouth and 2 ears framed by some hair. All faces are basically the same except for color, complexion, a few accentuated features and some symmetry. Some guys like myself don't care to much about fake photoshopped looking faces. As long as she has all her features intact with nice skin and teeth with a hairstyle that frames her features nicely then 99 percent of the time thats all a woman needs to look good enough to be attractive.
This is a bullshit shaming technique. Refer to my first example. Most petite girls I see who put emphasis on having a pretty (FAKE) face are usually lacking in the body department and in the case of most red blooded men, a girls face is like any other face. All she needs are the features to be intact, proportionate, nice teeth, nice hair and decent skin, and its enough for her to be attractive.

I think guys who criticize other guys choice in women are like chicks or insecure crabs... for some reason a few of you seem to think that your opinions of attractiveness is the standard...when in reality it isnt. They are also the 1st group of guys that talk shit or voice something inane with no purpose other than to ridicule someones taste (like a chick).

i said it before in another thread (one dude got his feelings hurt) and i'll say it again in this thread.

Scrawny, weak men are attracted to scrawny-ER, weak-ER women.

synergy1

made a good observation when he said..
I have noticed that people seem to go for women more based on their own structure. I don't mean fat, more like ectomorph vs mesomorph. I come from a skinny delineation but have always been more into the skinny girls. my friend is more of the mesomorph ( looking at his sister she is too), and goes for the bigger ones. Yet other friend is in the ectomorph category as well (as is his sister), and his tastes are more congruent to mine.
except he was a lot more respectful about it.

Jules Verne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
i said it before in another threat (one dude got his feelings hurt) and i'll say it again in this thread.

scrawny weak men are attracted to scrawny-ER weak-ER women.
I hope that one dude wasn't me because I do hate it when I'm in conflict with Drum&Bass. I certainly don't like my skull being crushed to pieces.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
bukowski_merit

I think that theory is flawed. If 2 girls with the same modelesque type faces (twins) were to go into a club and the only difference between them were their bodies one girl having curvier features and the other being thin/petite, the woman with the curves will get hit on more.
I'm not sure where you're disagreeing with what i said because i don't disagree with you. I said thicker women get hit on more!

Drum&Bass said:
This is a bullshit shaming technique. Refer to my first example. Most petite girls I see who put emphasis on having a pretty face are usually lacking in the body and in the case of most red blooded men, a girls face is like any other face. If the features are intact and in proportion with nice teeth and decent skin, she's attractive.
im not sure what you're talking about again. how is it a shaming technique? once again, im agreeing with you and saying that thicker women get hit on more.

I'm basically saying the same thing you said above!

Except im even saying that if the skinny women is much better looking in the face... I think the THICK girl will still get hit on more!

Unless what you're disagreeing with is me saying part of the reason is that guys see them as more approachable. And i don't think that's a stretch by any means (although i think they're wrong; as thicker women have just as much of a b!tch shield as the model types)...

Drum&Bass said:
I think guys who criticize other guys choice in women are like chicks...and for some reason seem to think that their opinion is absolute...when in reality it isnt.
I don't disagree... but then...

Drum&Bass said:
scrawny weak men are attracted to scrawny-ER weak-ER women.
this kind of conflicts with what you just said (and i AM NOT one of those men who likes toothpick women!) you say we shouldn't criticize other guys choices in women (which i agree with) and then you go and blatantly insult guys for liking a certain type of woman.

?

----

Perhaps it's because i often respond from work and type really fast and can't concentrate on what im saying completely... BUT... i was supporting you and "our" mutual desire for thicker women.

I was saying by in large - thicker women get hit on MORE! I was just attempting to break down my belief on why. Maybe my message got lost in the mad rush, but i still don't see how you can think im taking an opposition to you in this.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I added that last bit of judgement because I did indeed think you were saying

I'm basically saying the same thing you said above!

Except im even saying that if the skinny women is much better looking in the face... I think the THICK girl will still get hit on more!

Unless what you're disagreeing with is me saying part of the reason is that guys see them as more approachable.
and I thought you were hinting that I was setting my sights low because of a lack of esteem or confidence.

but since we're both on the same page and it was a slight misunderstanding, we still cool ?

I hope that one dude wasn't me because I do hate it when I'm in conflict with Drum&Bass. I certainly don't like my skull being crushed to pieces.
Just a bit of emotion I added to my post, your good Jules nothin personal

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just think some of the guys on here are hating on America. America has the best thick middle aged women on earth. Nothing like a pair of shorts and rubber flip-flops on a thick lady to get a guy ready for action.

SrDedosRapidos

Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Now I totally understand why fat chicks think they have a chance with me. They are used to the attentions of guys like in here.

Not meant as an insult. I was just perplexed. I didn't know they were so popular. Explains why they have an attitude too.
It's not this at all. It is a lack of an objective definition of "curvy". See, some land whales like to make themselves feel better by replacing "fat disgusting manatee" with "hurrrrrr i'm curvy". Just go to any dating site and look up some fatties and note how many have answered "curvy" for bodytype. It is not a lack of taste in the male community, but an utter distortion of reality from the female side. Curves, as has been noted, have everything to do with hip/chest ratio. Having a giant gut or bulging love handles destroys this ratio and makes a curvy girl into a fat slob.

I submit the following page as evidence;
http://www.facebook.com/search/?pos...arch&sid=-rUtuEEh796nCZBqHZyEEg.1122649924..1

Take note of the amount of fatties. It will disgust you.

I also have another submission:

Christina Hendricks!
http://www.nypost.com/pagesixmag/issues/20081012/images/Features/hendricks/6.jpg

http://www.catwalkqueen.tv/Christina Hendricks in Tadashi.jpg

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its insecurity for the most part. I know that there are guys who genuinely do like smaller / thinner / less developed women. Nothing wrong with liking what you like, but the guys that criticize another mans opinion of attractive screams fear of being criticized or frowned upon by OTHER guys, just like chicks !

Im sure those are the guys that pick women based on what their peers think about her and not so much what his genuine opinion is.

I've seen some threads where guys were going nuts about some 5'6, 115lb girl thinking she was the hottest thing walking the earth but in my mind im thinking...whats so special about a scrawny unhealthy girl that looks like a pile of make up and photoshop that displays NONE of the sexual physical traits that make a woman appealing to a man besides having a cute face, but you dont see me or anyone else speaking up trying to wonder what the hell was wrong with these guys. I live and let live.

I think the problem is just being perceived negatively for being attracted to something that is NOT mainstream in the media. Most guys are all screwed up because they take what they see in movies and TV and think thats how life really is, so I KNOW that guys will also think that the a good looking woman is based on what they see on television.

Also...I get the impression that alot of guys are VERY delusional about women which isn't that far off the mark since this is a site made for guys that DON'T have any experience with the oppostite sex.

again...NOT knocking guys who like smaller women, because I like thin women as well (I just check for curvy women first before i notice a petite girl) Im just saying, speaking out badly about a guy who likes an attractive thick girl is a bad look. Especially when a MAJORITY of MEN on the planet ARE attracted to curvy women.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SrDedosRapidos

Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Anyone know who the woman in the pic is?
Kim Kardashian.

Drum&Bass;
I can't agree more. I firmly believe a man should never apologize for his taste, regardles of who disagrees, but like a girl's figure because YOU like it, not because your favorite magazine crowned it the greatest in the universe.