Ninja Dude
Senior Don Juan
BUMP!
Because this thread really helped me immensely and every DJ should read it!
Because this thread really helped me immensely and every DJ should read it!
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Yup yup here we go again the key word spontanious, fellas be sure to take this word with you next time you club.Originally posted by Oxide
be spontanious and it will flow[/B]
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
You've gotta be fvcking kidding me!Originally posted by DominicanDJ
"Hey could dance with me the next song or THIS song?"
if she says, no.....I say..
"Ok I won't bother you again, but dance with me this time, don't embarass me in front of everyone" (the dance with you most of the time) Oh yeah say "please".
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Originally posted by Oxide
this was a pm to you kinetic, clean your box.
Oh noYou are talking about breathing.. You are using warm air from your mouth, on one spot for 2-3 secs, moving it slowly towards different spots... the only place i can see this working good is neck, mix it with some kissing in the same place and change cold/warm air to make it more sensitive (i do this on nipples as well).
Depends on who I'm out with really, sometimes the first thing we'll do is sit down and grab beers or we'll hit straight for the floor. It also depends on who I'm dancing with if I'm dancing with mates of mine or female friends. I usually just find the least crowded spot on the dancefloor and put on a major danceshow and usually that gets girls to "accidently come into my area", most times I prefer also to go on the floor WITH a girl and not find on the floor because it's less intrusive, depends on my mood.Alight, some more... When i enter the club, i like to do what i call "Spot check", meaning i would walk around the club slowly, studying every girl that might be of interest, but not giving any special attention to each one. I then move on to the dance floor, and just get in the mood - takes about 30mins to an hour, depending on songs.. anything similar with you?
It always depends on the girl and situation. Sometimes nothing is said and we just head out and start walking (towards a taxi or her place), sometimes I venuechange to an isolated area or something or even friends (IF there are any couples there or any sexual stuff going on like makeouts) and prep her more there or I just say lets go.What do you do when you are ready to get out of there? Telling her to come to your place..straight up? Are you using a cab or driving? What is your opinion on alcohol in clubs?
In clubs everyone drinks ye, it's not GOOD to get totally drunk like I do but there is nothing wrong with taking a few beers....Originally posted by Oxide
Nice one about the ears and the mouth. About alcohol - it isnt about forgetting the material.. becuase i dont have any detaild instructions, like you mentioned, but rather the misconception of the girl who thinks "he is drunk, he doesnt even care about me, he just wants to fukk." I've had this happen a couple of times at parties however, not clubs. Since people in the clubs drink, im guessing this would not be a problem.. correct?
do YOU drive, or who is less drunk?
Originally posted by SeldomSeen
6) dont wear out your welcome. If you meet a nice girl in the club and the two of you are diggin on each other don't hang around her all night; this will kill the moment and from my own personal experience can kill the deal. Back in the day I didnt understand that and would meet a girl and walk around with her the whole time in the club only to have her say "it was nice to meet you" and walk away with her friends without asking me a thing about seeing each other, going out etc and when I'd ask it was like "oh well...I'm really busy" So meet her, talk and after 20 min or so venture off somewhere else.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.