Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post your Club'N Knowledge

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here is a very smiple ice breaker...

Me and my friends were dancing in a circle, all laughing about having fun. Then I spotted a HB dancing with her friends next to our group. She was on the opposite side of where I was positioned. So I twisted and turned, laughed and joked and next thing you know, I am right behind her (Position yourself, this is the first step. Try not to make it obvious while doing this) . Back to back, but both of us still dancing within our own group. Then as I did my little dance move I moved back bumping my back to her back (Make it look like a dance move accident. Carefull not to knock her over lol, that will just piss her off. A firm but gentle push enough to get her to change her feet and get her attention). Obviously she turned around to see what/who it was. So did I for It was my duty to say sorry to a lady I had just accidently bumped ;).

A simple excuse to break the ice, nevertheless an excuse. And the best part about it is, she has turned around in curiousity. Hopefully you have bumped her right on the line for her to be curious yet remain below the lines of being furious. There you have it, with a simple move you got an excuse to talk/ kino ( If it's a loud club you need to get close to her in order for her to hear you) + a curious gal (Full proof of rejection, no ones gonna object to a "sorry" in this sort of case). A rejection proof move to test how approachable she is. The only part where you have be carefull is about the whole bumping thing. Do not, I repeat do not knock her over, or break her back with you dynamic break dancing.

How she responds back at your sorry depends on two things

1) How you bumped her (As mentioned earlier)
2) How you say your sorry (I gently place one hand on her shoulders/arms, and other hand gently touching her head back or the side, closing in on one of her ears "sorry". Gotta love the noisy environment in the clubs, more excuse for kino ;). If she doesn't hear you the first time, even better, more excuse to pull her closer towards you. )

From then on the rest is up to you.

I have done this only once intentionally, it just occured to me out of the blue, and guess what?? Dirty dance, followed by number, followed by comming home with me, no prize for guessing what happened next.

It does not get you laid, but it breaks the ice and I find the conversation flowing much better when the ice is broken with a sense of an accident or spontanity rather than a notion of a delibration. This is just one small example, being creative and bringing about the sense of accident/spontanity in your apporach is what its all about.

Last edited:

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good tip, ar7, used that one myself before.

beware though, some *****es will turn and go "what the hell did u bump into me for". so smile and just say "accident, or may be it was meant to be ;) "

LOL. i got one GREAT kino one.

im at a club, and it packed , REALLY packed. suddenly Darude=-sandstorm comes up, i jump in the air and keep jumping for like 10 secs to the beat, high up! 10 secs later i get a push in the back, i turn around and it's a girl. I turn away and keep jumping. 5 secs later, another push, i go "wtf" and turn to her, look at her and say "what's going on?"
she says "you are jumping on my feet!" i go "what's the problem?"
"I got sandals on!"
lol poor girl, but hey, i had to do soemthing. so i say "let me make it up to you" and take her into a slow dance.

be spontanious and it will flow ;)

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide

be spontanious and it will flow ;) [/B]
Yup yup here we go again the key word spontanious, fellas be sure to take this word with you next time you club.

Whoo hoo its friday, going clubbing tonight, I plan to do more bumping and eventually humping and thumping by the end of the night ;) ;)

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is another small yet simple 2 line icebreaker I came up with last weekend. Its still at its intro stages so please feel free to throw in any ideas to improve it further.

Situation: You are dancing close to a HB, back to back.

First time:
ME: *tap on the shoulder* hay your bums all over the place

Her: *laughs* oh really?

ME: *With a big smile* I wasn't complaining

Her: *Laughs and taps me gently on the shoulder*

Her: so what's your name, blah blah

2nd time:
ME: *tap on the shoulder* hay your bums all over the place

Her: *laughs*

ME: *With a big smile* I wasn't complaining

Her: *laughs Looks kind of embarrassed, stops dancing for a bit then proceeds to dance again*

ME: *See its doing it again*

Her: *Laughs and then rubs her bum again my di@k*

*Followed by more dirty dancing*

I will try improving this little technique, any help is appreciated.

Chaos-Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey good thread.
Allow me add somthing...

Smoking Areas:
Now that smoking in clubs is being cut-off (at least here it is)
most clubs have either:
1.a seperate room for smokers
2.an outside patio for smoking
3.a back-door smoking area

And I notice that these areas tend to be
full of people = sometimes more packed then anywhere else...

If you are a smoker like me,then it would make sense to
take advantage of this...
Iv had many chicks approach me in these areas
for things like a light,a cigarette or even directions to
places in town...
"how to get to my place?
I'd better show you so you don't get lost:D

Also I have made many approaches,one of my faverates
is to listen in to a conversation then jump in with something funny... it breaks the ice,
if they biatch shield me I just smile
and continue to puff my smoke.

And though this next tip is useless to some of you...
I sometimes smoke a joint in the smoking area(usually outside)
(Please be careful if you do)
and I had girls approaching me asking for some...
I'v seen people puffing INSIDE clubs but that is too risky
(BTW - those people didn't get caught...)
This could be used to bring them to you and puts
you in a position where they want what you got...
And it is a interesting way to meet new people.
The smell is mostly noticed by those that smoke it.

my status:

Confidence =overflowing! Bring it on!
Happyness =Peaked can't get much higher!
Depression =Haha no thanks Iv been there!My glass is Half Full!
Desperation =I'd rather go home alone then with a fat chick!
Smiling = alot, but need to use it better - timing ect...
Eye contact =able to hold,not looking down ect,needs alittle work
Dancing =Used to NOT,now attempting more= need ALOT of work
Rejections =can't harm me!They were USED for practice:)
Closes = needs work.
Clothes =I dress comfortable,I look 10x better then my afc days!
Me rejecting non-HBs = many!I want skinny! chunky no thanks!
ONS's = a few.

I am still refining my skills... no wingman yet. I almost always
go solo.I started when I was an AFC,
in total about 2-3 years of clubing...
not every weekend though...

my 2 yen

Last edited:

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright

I've been clubbing for 16 years. Thats 16 active years of going out clubbing and dancing etc. I will give you my pointers and pretty much everyone is on point here.

1) Bring one friend, two at the most. You dont really want to be seen (unless you know a majority of people already at the club) as a loner in the club. Also you can vibe off of a good friend when the women are walking by. Just dont bring anyone obnoxious who can't hold their liquor or likes to fight.

2) If a girl stops in the middle of a dance with you and starts to dance with another guy she's automatically put on the "ignore for the rest of the night" list. I've seen this happen too many times and the guy she was dancing with will just smile and stand right there by her still trying for her attention while she's dancing with another guy. Ignore her ass.

3) Learn to dance like everyone else said. This is so so crucial to getting babes in clubs. I started over a decade ago by making friends with a guy who was the best dancer in the city, luckily we both had common interest too. Over that next decade I've learned to freestyle, disco, pop, lock, and everything else to a point where I have the biggest reputation in my city as "an awesome dancer" You want instructional tapes? go to Mr Wiggles website for Popping videos, order Darrens Dance grooves (cheesy yes but effective) get some salsa tapes...etc
This will up your magnetic aura by so much..as soon as I walk in the club I always have atleast 4 girls grab me,
leading me to the floor -
even the girl who walks around with the shot tray will stop for a dance. This gets other girls who are new interested too.

4) dress nice. sometimes I'll throw on a Kenneth cole outfit and wear a Derby hat and some real nice clear glasses and people will make comments all over the place. Change you're style up every now and then. Sometimes I'll sport the mustache and chin hair, other times a full goatee shaved thin and other times I'll go clean shaven.

5) smell nice - oooohhhhh sooooo important. I left my clothes in the washer all night and didnt think twice. Put on my cologne got my clothes out of the dryer and went out. After an hour of sweating on the dance floor I smelled rank, kind of a mildew smell and was wondering why a few girls stopped dancing with me after half of a song or so. Embarrassing. LOL! You can look average and get away with it but if you smell foul it will sit in peoples mind forever. LOL!

6) dont wear out your welcome. If you meet a nice girl in the club and the two of you are diggin on each other don't hang around her all night; this will kill the moment and from my own personal experience can kill the deal. Back in the day I didnt understand that and would meet a girl and walk around with her the whole time in the club only to have her say "it was nice to meet you" and walk away with her friends without asking me a thing about seeing each other, going out etc and when I'd ask it was like "oh well...I'm really busy" So meet her, talk and after 20 min or so venture off somewhere else.

thesynergist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like Minnesota's taking this board by storm :)...i'm in Little Canada, work in Maplewood. Coming Soon to a Thread Near You: Twin Cities DJ's night out FR.

Also...i've been spinning house and trance for just over 3 years, and the advice so far is pretty good...Don't skimp on your tables, don't spend too much on your mixer. The most important element is your wax (records)...i've got Tech 1210 Grandmasters, a 4 channel mixer and about 400 records. There's no feeling quite like laying down a track that really gets people moving, grinning. Awesome rush. Definitely ease into the whole thing by using a buddies tables (like Mr. Fingers recommended) before you go drop a couple grand on equipment.

Another great thing about DJ'ing is that you learn a lot about how tracks are structured, which is a great help on the dance floor...you know when to expect breaks, when the beats going to drop again, etc...helps you time dance moves better (and often you were just spinning a track in your room a couple hours before it's played at the club, which helps even more).

Last edited:

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
question...

Do you lead in the dancing or do you just stand there like a pole.. Because Ive seen guys just stand behind with out moving and really get the girls going...

I tried to get my hand under a girls pants and she got mad..Why lol

should you move the upper part of the body or the bottom?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just stand in the bar drinking a beer or something with or without some mates and wait for some girls to come stand next to me or I approach someone else in the bar as I'm going to buy something for myself.

If not I just go to the dancefloor and dance and see if there are any good chicks around that can dance.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DominicanDJ
"Hey could dance with me the next song or THIS song?"
if she says, no.....I say..
"Ok I won't bother you again, but dance with me this time, don't embarass me in front of everyone" (the dance with you most of the time) Oh yeah say "please".
You've gotta be fvcking kidding me!

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arlight, all of us definately need to meet up. Dancing is one of my strong points, so im always up for discussing clubs/dancing.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont shortchange the fatty! In every group of girls theres more than likely to be a fat or ugly chic. Make sure u treat her as u would all the other girls or u'll suffer b/c of it. I once did this and the fatty c0ck-blocked me so I couldnt even stand next to her friends and talk to them for the rest of the night. I hate fat chics in clubs . . .

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this was a pm to you kinetic, clean your box.

-----------------
Hey, just ran across your club tips. Very interesting stuff.

I would like to discuss some things in detail...
*scratches head*.. havent clubbed in awhile, gotta catch up on good times... alright..

You are talking about breathing.. You are using warm air from your mouth, on one spot for 2-3 secs, moving it slowly towards different spots... the only place i can see this working good is neck, mix it with some kissing in the same place and change cold/warm air to make it more sensitive (i do this on nipples as well).

Alight, some more... When i enter the club, i like to do what i call "Spot check", meaning i would walk around the club slowly, studying every girl that might be of interest, but not giving any special attention to each one. I then move on to the dance floor, and just get in the mood - takes about 30mins to an hour, depending on songs.. anything similar with you?

Dancing... you are spot on.. i love using my arms everywhere.. good notice on not hogging the breasts... some of my favourite touches- take her by the shoulders - you are in the back. Move your hands from shoulders up to her elbows and raise her hands up with yours, hold them there for a sec, then move your hands down to her shoudlers, then down by her sides (sex zone) moving them to the hips.. from there you can go to the ass or forward, forming a triangle with her vigina.. i noticed you use something similar..

What do you do when you are ready to get out of there? Telling her to come to your place..straight up? Are you using a cab or driving? What is your opinion on alcohol in clubs?

Hope to hear from you.
Oxide

email:denis17@myway.com

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this was a pm to you kinetic, clean your box.

Will do, that thing fills up way too often :(

You are talking about breathing.. You are using warm air from your mouth, on one spot for 2-3 secs, moving it slowly towards different spots... the only place i can see this working good is neck, mix it with some kissing in the same place and change cold/warm air to make it more sensitive (i do this on nipples as well).
Oh no :) You are forgetting the EARS!!!!!!!!!! Not only does the hot air stimulate but also the SOUND of you breathing will stimulate (Slow sensual but heavy breathing is a HUGE TURNON). It also works on the lips if done right (make sure your breath is good, *g*). Like teasing her with breathing closely on her lips like you are almost kissing but then pull back.

Alight, some more... When i enter the club, i like to do what i call "Spot check", meaning i would walk around the club slowly, studying every girl that might be of interest, but not giving any special attention to each one. I then move on to the dance floor, and just get in the mood - takes about 30mins to an hour, depending on songs.. anything similar with you?
Depends on who I'm out with really, sometimes the first thing we'll do is sit down and grab beers or we'll hit straight for the floor. It also depends on who I'm dancing with if I'm dancing with mates of mine or female friends. I usually just find the least crowded spot on the dancefloor and put on a major danceshow and usually that gets girls to "accidently come into my area", most times I prefer also to go on the floor WITH a girl and not find on the floor because it's less intrusive, depends on my mood.

What do you do when you are ready to get out of there? Telling her to come to your place..straight up? Are you using a cab or driving? What is your opinion on alcohol in clubs?
It always depends on the girl and situation. Sometimes nothing is said and we just head out and start walking (towards a taxi or her place), sometimes I venuechange to an isolated area or something or even friends (IF there are any couples there or any sexual stuff going on like makeouts) and prep her more there or I just say lets go.

The last two lays I had was friday and tuesday and for those I didn't even move out of my place, they came up and opened me (well one was hooked by a friend to approach me) and they dragged me home :p (This is my laidback _SUPER_ ****y approach) and if you noticed it i was VERY drunk both times so my take on alcohol is that I do whatever I want :p and I want to drink :)

I DO understand how many PUAs are against it because it might fup their state or they might forget their material but that is the difference, I'm NOT running material, I'm being completely natural and this is even more congruent and easy when I'm drunk because any social inhibitions I might have are gone. When I'm with friends etc I have close to _zero_ inhibitions whatsoever to what is normal and appropriate, talking about my ****size, walking around in boxers or whatever while with friends (mates or females) is something I don't even see as strange but with strangers I get some inhibitions which is bad.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one about the ears and the mouth. About alcohol - it isnt about forgetting the material.. becuase i dont have any detaild instructions, like you mentioned, but rather the misconception of the girl who thinks "he is drunk, he doesnt even care about me, he just wants to fukk." I've had this happen a couple of times at parties however, not clubs. Since people in the clubs drink, im guessing this would not be a problem.. correct?

do YOU drive, or who is less drunk?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one about the ears and the mouth. About alcohol - it isnt about forgetting the material.. becuase i dont have any detaild instructions, like you mentioned, but rather the misconception of the girl who thinks "he is drunk, he doesnt even care about me, he just wants to fukk." I've had this happen a couple of times at parties however, not clubs. Since people in the clubs drink, im guessing this would not be a problem.. correct?

do YOU drive, or who is less drunk?
In clubs everyone drinks ye, it's not GOOD to get totally drunk like I do but there is nothing wrong with taking a few beers....

Conserning driving, in Norway you'll get a 500+$ fine if you have a bloodalcohol above 0.2 (That's aproximately 1 beer) like 0.5 you lose your license for a year or something + like 1000$ fine? Well it's atleast extreme.. NOONE drives to clubs/bars here, everyone takes taxis/bus... Whenever we hit clubs the bus is always FILLED with people standing all over + taxis go back and forth between clubs and campuses etc 24-7 on weekends.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Alright

Originally posted by SeldomSeen
6) dont wear out your welcome. If you meet a nice girl in the club and the two of you are diggin on each other don't hang around her all night; this will kill the moment and from my own personal experience can kill the deal. Back in the day I didnt understand that and would meet a girl and walk around with her the whole time in the club only to have her say "it was nice to meet you" and walk away with her friends without asking me a thing about seeing each other, going out etc and when I'd ask it was like "oh well...I'm really busy" So meet her, talk and after 20 min or so venture off somewhere else.

This is why you Venue Change. It can even be mini-Venue Changes in the club, from the dance floor to the couches to the bar back to the dance floor, to another club, to a 24-hr restaurant.

Each Venue Change is basically a MINI-DATE and gets her in the frame of mind that she is FOLLOWING YOU.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TIP: Dont approach with "you have athletes legs."

*Im a human fireball! Im on fire! HELP!*:D