"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Post Workout Nutrition (PWO + PPWO)

gkmantis

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2006
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
My PWO shake consists of:

50g Whey
1 cup Oats (55g carbs)
1 cup Skim Milk
3 Strawberries

My question is am I taking in enough carbs post-workout and should I be taking in simple carbs instead of complex carbs?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
4,382
Reaction score
85
Uh yes that's what the original post says. Several times. Simple carbs.

50g of whey and that 70g of carbs of whatever you have there is plenty.

I take 2.25 scoops of whey and 4 tablespoons of gatorade powder. 54g protein and 52g carbs
 

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
Why don't we use more protein than just 50ish grams? why not 75? why not 100?
 
Top