I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Sorry, but I do not know how any dude really wears those skinny jeans. I have muscular thighs, and a decent package. I do not like tight clothes. Skinny jeans are for soy boys with no muscle or package.plain blue, grey or black tshirt and skinny fit jeans with brown boots.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Not Doin it right kuz.Post what clothes you wear ?
Bro fr I can’t believe some dudes actually wear that ****, it just screams no balls to me.Sorry, but I do not know how any dude really wears those skinny jeans. I have muscular thighs, and a decent package. I do not like tight clothes. Skinny jeans are for soy boys with no muscle or package.
I also have big legs, especially calves that oftentimes can't fit through pants. The problem I run into most is finding pants that fit my legs but also aren't too wide. My waist is 29 inches but my legs are big, it is insanely difficult finding pants that fit. I would probably do some custom thing but never looked into it and assume it'd cost a bit.Sorry, but I do not know how any dude really wears those skinny jeans. I have muscular thighs, and a decent package. I do not like tight clothes. Skinny jeans are for soy boys with no muscle or package.
Would you be willing to post some links that encapsulate what you're referring to here? I've been looking for something like what you described.Dudes, I've seen some dinner jackets that are straight "player". It really puts a man in charge of the sitation looking like he's appropriately dressed.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I dress like that too.Fresh Jordan’s, tshirt/polo, slim fit jeans .. I dress for comfort these days.. probably should dress more my age but I’ll grow up one day ..
I’m a blue collar guy and don’t really own too many dressy clothes
I stick to the classics none of the new weird retro stuff.. I like 11s, 14s, 13’s 12’s and 4s original color ways only ..I dress like that too.
I wear more Air Maxes. I just got the Nike Air Vapormax Plus.
What's your favorite J fam
Nike 180sI dress like that too.
I wear more Air Maxes. I just got the Nike Air Vapormax Plus.
What's your favorite J fam
mean AirMax 190s lolNike 180s
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Yea, I need to wear a bit relaxed to go over my thighs. Sucks sometimes. Many jean brands are pushing towards spandex and skinny. I guess that's because dudes are becoming thin soy by cucks or something.I've been experimenting a lot in recent years. I find it depends on the crowd and where I'm going. Black shirt with Khakis usually look best on me, but sometimes a white collared shirt with blue jeans turns heads if I'm in shape. Summer time I'm pretty much naked because I get too hot. So it's almost always a tank and shorts. Too much attention but I've learned to get in and out most places discreetly.
A high school kid actually made a really funny comment to me the other day. He said, "dude the scrubs you have on make it obvious you're a medical professional. But then you got this leather jacket that makes you look like a gangster. So I'm thinking you're a drug dealer and being a med professional is how you get your drugs."
LMAO. Ahh kids.
I also have big legs, especially calves that oftentimes can't fit through pants. The problem I run into most is finding pants that fit my legs but also aren't too wide. My waist is 29 inches but my legs are big, it is insanely difficult finding pants that fit. I would probably do some custom thing but never looked into it and assume it'd cost a bit.
Would you be willing to post some links that encapsulate what you're referring to here? I've been looking for something like what you described.
Dr. Martens or Allen Edmunds. Though, I prefer the Dr. Martens's.. They are so comfortable. The only draw back are that they look like SS boots.I'm a big fan of Cole Haan shoes. Extremely comfortable and they have lots of different styles.
Kenneth Cole is also a good brand.
I normally wear trendy jeans (NOT skinny jeans), a v neck crew (Lucky, Kenneth Cole), nice belt and nice shoes. Used to be a big watch fan but seldom wear one anymore.
My typical style is a combination of trendy and casual. Semi rugged yet stylish.