Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post what clothes you wear clubs pubs dinner that you think attracts women best !!

Perfect_form

Reaction score
I do happy hours in financial / business areas. Collared shirt, slacks, shoes. Sometimes a blazer. It works b/c that is my after work crowd.

Be congruent with your personality. I wouldn't do this in a hipster or dive bar. Those aren't my scene anyway. I hit on office girls from other companies.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes, I've seen some dinner jackets that are straight "player". It really puts a man in charge of the sitation looking like he's appropriately dressed.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
plain blue, grey or black tshirt and skinny fit jeans with brown boots.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wear what you want that is appropriate to whatever situation you are attending, that fits you. I honestly never really give any thought about what to wear accept is it appropriate. Clothes that are too tight or too loose does not fit you. For example, the only jeans I wear are Wrangler 34 x 36, they are the only size and brand that looks good on me. The only long dress shirts I own are Roundtree and York 16 1/2" x 34 fitted shirts with cuffs... because I like cufflinks. Find a brand and size that works for you and stick with what works. Everyone's body is different, so if you can't or don't want to tailor clothes, then you need to spend a lot more time trying things on to make sure it fits you. You really don't have to spend a lot of money... you just have to be smart. I've bought really nice suits at second hand stores that if you bought them new, you would pay $800, of $75, then I take them to my tailor, spend another $75 to get it to fit properly and now you own a $800 suit for $150.

The only other advice I will give is to spend the money to get good quality shoes. IMO Johnson-Murphy are decent, nice looking shoes that are a balance between cost and quality, but you are still going to spend at least $150 for a pair of these, if you are lucky enough to find something that fits you, and is stylish in an outlet store. Shoes are VERY important, and it's the first thing anyone notices about you.

I do not wear jewelry other than my college ring and a watch, and cufflinks it I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt... the watch I wear is a nice Swiss Army watch that I have owned for 20 years, it's nothing fancy, but it looks good and I like it. But getting a nice watch is something that always makes you look better. Some guys can pull off jewelry, I'm just not one of them. Too many men keep time with their cell phones, when I'm out and about I keep my cell phone in my pocket, and if you have a cell phone, make sure it's not cracked. If you crack your cell phone, spend the $100 and get that fixed. Pulling out a cell phone with a cracked up cover is a bad look.

Finally, make sure whatever you are wearing is AGE appropriate. Nothing looks worse than a younger guy dressing like a middle-aged man, or a middle aged man wearing something that a college kid would wear.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm typically all over, but my general look is smart casual, which I just learned.

General outfits...
1. Button up, jeans, and casual boots (I have about 5 pair of various colors
2. T-shirts, jeans, and white or colored sneakers
3. Button up, khakis of various colors, and casual boots or brogues

For outerwear, I have brown and black leather jackets, 3 blazers (navy blue, Tweed, and plaid), more casually thin and thick jackets.

I never wear tennis shoes! Tennis shoes are for exercise, and the gym, that is all

I will second @RangerMIke on Johnston and Murphy. I got some really nice wingtips recently, which are comfortable and look great. Also on his thoughts on shoes. I have probably have too many(over 30 pairs), but I get killer deals at the outlets, sooo...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but I do not know how any dude really wears those skinny jeans. I have muscular thighs, and a decent package. I do not like tight clothes. Skinny jeans are for soy boys with no muscle or package.
Bro fr I can’t believe some dudes actually wear that ****, it just screams no balls to me.

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been experimenting a lot in recent years. I find it depends on the crowd and where I'm going. Black shirt with Khakis usually look best on me, but sometimes a white collared shirt with blue jeans turns heads if I'm in shape. Summer time I'm pretty much naked because I get too hot. So it's almost always a tank and shorts. Too much attention but I've learned to get in and out most places discreetly.

A high school kid actually made a really funny comment to me the other day. He said, "dude the scrubs you have on make it obvious you're a medical professional. But then you got this leather jacket that makes you look like a gangster. So I'm thinking you're a drug dealer and being a med professional is how you get your drugs."

LMAO. Ahh kids.

Sorry, but I do not know how any dude really wears those skinny jeans. I have muscular thighs, and a decent package. I do not like tight clothes. Skinny jeans are for soy boys with no muscle or package.
I also have big legs, especially calves that oftentimes can't fit through pants. The problem I run into most is finding pants that fit my legs but also aren't too wide. My waist is 29 inches but my legs are big, it is insanely difficult finding pants that fit. I would probably do some custom thing but never looked into it and assume it'd cost a bit.

Dudes, I've seen some dinner jackets that are straight "player". It really puts a man in charge of the sitation looking like he's appropriately dressed.
Would you be willing to post some links that encapsulate what you're referring to here? I've been looking for something like what you described.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fresh Jordan’s, tshirt/polo, slim fit jeans .. I dress for comfort these days.. probably should dress more my age but I’ll grow up one day ..

I’m a blue collar guy and don’t really own too many dressy clothes

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fresh Jordan’s, tshirt/polo, slim fit jeans .. I dress for comfort these days.. probably should dress more my age but I’ll grow up one day ..

I’m a blue collar guy and don’t really own too many dressy clothes
I dress like that too.

I wear more Air Maxes. I just got the Nike Air Vapormax Plus.

What's your favorite J fam

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dress like that too.

I wear more Air Maxes. I just got the Nike Air Vapormax Plus.

What's your favorite J fam
I stick to the classics none of the new weird retro stuff.. I like 11s, 14s, 13’s 12’s and 4s original color ways only ..
I’ll get the flints next month when they come out

Glassguy

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Cole Haan shoes. Extremely comfortable and they have lots of different styles.

Kenneth Cole is also a good brand.

I normally wear trendy jeans (NOT skinny jeans), a v neck crew (Lucky, Kenneth Cole), nice belt and nice shoes. Used to be a big watch fan but seldom wear one anymore.

My typical style is a combination of trendy and casual. Semi rugged yet stylish.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I've been experimenting a lot in recent years. I find it depends on the crowd and where I'm going. Black shirt with Khakis usually look best on me, but sometimes a white collared shirt with blue jeans turns heads if I'm in shape. Summer time I'm pretty much naked because I get too hot. So it's almost always a tank and shorts. Too much attention but I've learned to get in and out most places discreetly.

A high school kid actually made a really funny comment to me the other day. He said, "dude the scrubs you have on make it obvious you're a medical professional. But then you got this leather jacket that makes you look like a gangster. So I'm thinking you're a drug dealer and being a med professional is how you get your drugs."

LMAO. Ahh kids.

I also have big legs, especially calves that oftentimes can't fit through pants. The problem I run into most is finding pants that fit my legs but also aren't too wide. My waist is 29 inches but my legs are big, it is insanely difficult finding pants that fit. I would probably do some custom thing but never looked into it and assume it'd cost a bit.

Would you be willing to post some links that encapsulate what you're referring to here? I've been looking for something like what you described.
Yea, I need to wear a bit relaxed to go over my thighs. Sucks sometimes. Many jean brands are pushing towards spandex and skinny. I guess that's because dudes are becoming thin soy by cucks or something.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Cole Haan shoes. Extremely comfortable and they have lots of different styles.

Kenneth Cole is also a good brand.

I normally wear trendy jeans (NOT skinny jeans), a v neck crew (Lucky, Kenneth Cole), nice belt and nice shoes. Used to be a big watch fan but seldom wear one anymore.

My typical style is a combination of trendy and casual. Semi rugged yet stylish.
Dr. Martens or Allen Edmunds. Though, I prefer the Dr. Martens's.. They are so comfortable. The only draw back are that they look like SS boots.