Post Wall

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all of you that think older women past their prime are sitting at home lonely with their cats and no men in their life, think again.

An old acquaintance of mine in her late 40's has a 27yo guy come over for drinks and sex on a regular basis. She is maybe an HB6.

You can put the guy down all you want but he is getting pu$$y and having a good time. And she totally realizes it's just sex and that's all she wants from it.
Yeah, I’m going to put him down. The only reason why he’s coming over for some stale, well past the date of expiry pvssy is because he can’t get anything better. No person who can afford a proper meal is going to eat out of the trash. Unless he’s absolutely hideous, no 27 yo man should have to fall so low.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are using celebrities so create rules and examples for normal people then it's me basing on emotions and conspiracies?

You're the guy that tells that junk food doesnt make people fat cause his auntie works at mc donald and she is slim.
High SMV guys aren't normal people bro. There's a reason they are called HIGH smv men or the 1% and not mediocre smv men or the 99%. These people have little in common with the normies in which why people are trying to become them.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Dunning Kreuger for SMV o_O

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all of you that think older women past their prime are sitting at home lonely with their cats and no men in their life, think again.

An old acquaintance of mine in her late 40's has a 27yo guy come over for drinks and sex on a regular basis. She is maybe an HB6.

You can put the guy down all you want but he is getting pu$$y and having a good time. And she totally realizes it's just sex and that's all she wants from it.

Although I agree women's options decline with age/looks, many of you paint a picture that they have no options.

It happens. Just keeping it real.
Yes, their p8ssy is still in demand just that higher tier guys will very likely not commit to them

For guys is about sex, while for women is about commitment

There will always be a starved to death p8ssy begger willing to go in, but if you are really a high value guy you will not really have no interest in women 35+ no matter how old you are

And women know this very well :)

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I’m going to put him down. The only reason why he’s coming over for some stale, well past the date of expiry pvssy is because he can’t get anything better. No person who can afford a proper meal is going to eat out of the trash. Unless he’s absolutely hideous, no 27 yo man should have to fall so low.
Half the male population does this.
From what I gather there are quite a few 20 something males struggling to get laid. The term "incel" exists for a reason. I'd rather see a guy bang expired pu$$y than none at all. Better than beating off to Only Fans. What's dumpster diving for some might not be for others. SMV is all relative anyways. At least he is trying.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, their p8ssy is still in demand just that higher tier guys will very likely not commit to them

For guys is about sex, while for women is about commitment

There will always be a starved to death p8ssy begger willing to go in, but if you are really a high value guy you will not really have no interest in women 35+ no matter how old you are

And women know this very well :)
lol @ 35+. We get thats your reality, yet its not society's reality. I see it all the time. There are some fine looking 35-45yo women out there. They have plenty of high value men pursuing them.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @ 35+. We get thats your reality, yet its not society's reality. I see it all the time. There are some fine looking 35-45yo women out there. They have plenty of high value men pursuing them.
If you are 50+ makes sense to go for this group, but otherwise it means that you are not high value enough

But even then if you are top you could still go for late 20s - early 30s

A woman 35+ is solo for f8cking,
You can not have a family with her anymore . The true reality

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Half the male population does this.

From what I gather there are quite a few 20 something males struggling to get laid. The term "incel" exists for a reason. I'd rather see a guy bang expired pu$$y than none at all. Better than beating off to Only Fans. What's dumpster diving for some might not be for others. SMV is all relative anyways. At least he is trying.
No, he's not. If he was trying, he would be trying to get "age appropriate" women. Reaching for the low hanging fruit is not trying.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, he's not. If he was trying, he would be trying to get "age appropriate" women. Reaching for the low hanging fruit is not trying.
Yeah but by actively getting laid this dude is increasing his chances with the more desirable women. Do you think this guy's chances of getting good P would increase if he's on a dry spell?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying is when you try with a type of girl that is from a maybe straight to no chance

Most of the dating advice comes from
Guys who are dating ugly women :)

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but by actively getting laid this dude is increasing his chances with the more desirable women. Do you think this guy's chances of getting good P would increase if he's on a dry spell?
IMO, having a dry spell is infinitely better than lowering your standards to such a ridiculous level. What do you think banging a woman who is almost twice his age going to do for his self-esteem?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Although I agree women's options decline with age/looks, many of you paint a picture that they have no options.

It happens. Just keeping it real.
My friend's mother has a young guy who is going out with her.

Granted, the wall still exists. Just cause young naive men who are feminized by the western world are going out with these aged women doesn't mean it's natural. They are taking what they can get and it's not entirely their fault.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, having a dry spell is infinitely better than lowering your standards to such a ridiculous level. What do you think banging a woman who is almost twice his age going to do for his self-esteem?
The more you will have success with women the more you will realize that chasing women to bang them is r3tarded

Same thing with money