Post Wall

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. There isn't a wall.

Here's an example of a 30 something woman that would commonly be rated in the 6-7 range complaining about having to settle for a "mid" man near her age and looks level.

I’ll check it out.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of normie range men 30-65 seeking committed relationships with women 30-65. Plenty of men will commit to a woman well past her physical prime years. While a 30s-50s woman might not get an man as elite as she could have if she were under 30, plenty of mature men will commit to some form of extended relationship with a woman in her 30s-50s.
There's a massive difference between a woman in her 30s and in her 50s though. The former is generally fairly young looking, fertile, and has plenty of life and energy. The latter is usually post-menopausal, less likely to be attractive or in shape, and are often bitter and worn down.

It's often night and day between the two.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a massive difference between a woman in her 30s and in her 50s though. The former is generally fairly young looking, fertile, and has plenty of life and energy. The latter is usually post-menopausal, less likely to be attractive or in shape, and are often bitter and worn down.

It's often night and day between the two.
I agree that there's a difference, but both women are considered post peak.

A 33-35 year old woman will have plenty of men in the 33-43 year old range wanting to commit to her long term.

A 53-55 year old year woman will have plenty of men in the 53-63 year old range wanting to commit to her long term.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. There isn't a wall.

Here's an example of a 30 something woman that would commonly be rated in the 6-7 range complaining about having to settle for a "mid" man near her age and looks level.

I think you're being a bit mean spirited describing her as a 6-7. I know she's sat down so you can't judge properly but, to me, she's a solid 8 in terms of looks - at least from what I can see. Obviously, these things are subjective though, I realise that.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're being a bit mean spirited describing her as a 6-7. I know she's sat down so you can't judge properly but, to me, she's a solid 8 in terms of looks - at least from what I can see. Obviously, these things are subjective though, I realise that.
I find her attractive. I'm 40, and she's likely in her early to mid-30s (32-36).

A man in his 50s will find 32-36 more attractive than a man in his late 30s/early 40s.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that there's a difference, but both women are considered post peak.

A 33-35 year old woman will have plenty of men in the 33-43 year old range wanting to commit to her long term.

A 53-55 year old year woman will have plenty of men in the 53-63 year old range wanting to commit to her long term.
I agree, there will be plenty of takers for women in both categories. 33-35 isn't that far past peak though in my eyes. The acid test being that the great majority are stil fertile - and hence smooth skin, hair, more feminine figure, etc. Mrs 53-55 is well past it. Post menopausal.

Personally, I wouldn't go for a woman in her 50s, even though I am that age myself. Frankly, I'd rather do without if that's all I could get. Most I simply don't find attractive. But that's back to the boner test I suppose.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find her attractive. I'm 40, and she's likely in her early to mid-30s (32-36).

A man in his 50s will find 32-36 more attractive than a man in his late 30s/early 40s.
I agree, yes - and that's where I'm coming from I suppose.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't go for a woman in her 50s, even though I am that age myself. Frankly, I'd rather do without if that's all I could get. Most I simply don't find attractive. But that's back to the boner test I suppose.
Most men who are 55-62 years old are only able to get a woman who is 50+. For a 62 year old man, a 50-52 year old woman would be considered an above average get.

The typical 40 year old man struggles to get women under 30 and sometimes even under 35. A 40 year old getting a 35 year old is still at least getting someone who can still resemble a young-ish woman.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purely anecdotal but my neighbor can be described as post wall. She has two dogs, overweight, focused on her career, power hungry masculine persona, and in her mid 40s. She still has no issues getting men/boyfriends to pipe her down. One of the dudes has an expensive G-Wagon and another one is a rich guy from Canada that flies down here to sex her up.

Women not desiring younger men kind of negates the wall theory in itself.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purely anecdotal but my neighbor can be described as post wall. She has two dogs, overweight, focused on her career, power hungry masculine persona, and in her mid 40s. She still has no issues getting men/boyfriends to pipe her down. One of the dudes has an expensive G-Wagon and another one is a rich guy from Canada that flies down here to sex her up.
She's not even an outlier. Charissa Thompson (more like an outlier) is 41 years old, twice divorced, and has gotten a wealthy guy 5+ years younger to agree to a committed relationship with her. Charissa's looks have also declined as compared to 10-15 years ago.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men who are 55-62 years old are only able to get a woman who is 50+. For a 62 year old man, a 50-52 year old woman would be considered an above average get.

The typical 40 year old man struggles to get women under 30 and sometimes even under 35. A 40 year old getting a 35 year old is still at least getting someone who can still resemble a young-ish woman.
Oh, you're right, my friend. I agree with you. It's just that I pesonally wouldn't want a woman in her 50s - although I am in pretty decent nick for my age, I've got hair, I'm in shape and I've got what many consder to be a good job. So, maybe I can afford to be choosy.

Ive got a 35 yr old on the go at the moment (who has just text me as I'm writing this :cool: ) but I realise that a lot of women that age will just see me as too old for them no matter how I present. But then I don't need them all to fancy me as long as I can still get a few.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Women not desiring younger men kind of negates the wall theory in itself.
They must be mad!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the dudes has an expensive G-Wagon and another one is a rich guy from Canada that flies down here to sex her up.
They must be mad!
You would think that a man with an expensive Mercedes-Benz would be able to do better than an overweight, careerist, mid-40s woman.

Oh, you're right, my friend. I agree with you. It's just that I pesonally wouldn't want a woman in her 50s - although I am in pretty decent nick for my age, I've got hair, I'm in shape and I've got what many consder to be a good job. So, maybe I can afford to be choosy.
I think you have the ability to be more selective than average. Having hair and being in-shape for a 50 something man is an accomplishment. Seems like you have decent money too. Money becomes a more important part of SMV once a man reaches 35.

Ive got a 35 yr old on the go at the moment (who has just text me as I'm writing this :cool: ) but I realise that a lot of women that age will just see me as too old for them no matter how I present. But then I don't need them all to fancy me as long as I can still get a few.
A 35 year old is an impressive prospect for a 57 year old man. It's mostly expected for a 40 year old man to be chasing 35 year olds.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You would think that a man with an expensive Mercedes-Benz would be able to do better than an overweight, careerist, mid-40s woman.

I think you have the ability to be more selective than average. Having hair and being in-shape for a 50 something man is an accomplishment. Seems like you have decent money too. Money becomes a more important part of SMV once a man reaches 35.

A 35 year old is an impressive prospect for a 57 year old man. It's mostly expected for a 40 year old man to be chasing 35 year olds.
I do OK but I'm not loaded. I'm a university professor and a Iot of women seem to like that - although the job's not as glamorous as they think.

I am in good shape though - I run, do Muay Thai, and a few weights so I work hard at it. Basically I'm the size and shape of a middleweight boxer. Which generally seems to work. I've got loads of hair, although grey streaks nowadays. But I'm not going to dye it.

Having said all that, these 30 somethings seem to come and go. But I'd rather that than settle for a washed-up 50+ woman. Is it pride? Is it vanity? Yes, of course. But it's just the way I am.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And she totally realizes it's just sex and that's all she wants from it.
This proves the point, she realizes that she can never get commitment from him.

There is no shortage of men of all ages who want sex and companionship.
If most men have nothing going on in their lives, it means most of those guys are not high quality guys with their $hit together

The wall measures the quantity of high quality men who will want relationship with women, a woman will have options of high quality men (Money, Looks, Status, Game) when she's younger, and none when she's older. If you are a high quality guy why would yo go for a woman in her 40s, only for sex, hence, the wall.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
post wall women can still get expensive dinners and relationships with high smv men.
Given a big spread in age for sure.

Personally I never saw a high SMV man in his 40s approching, wining&dining a woman his age out of nowhere.

The few I saw in the same age group are together from decades and have kids.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It appears this wall phenomenon is primarily discussed through the myopic view that there is a wall because some post-wall women do not attract the men they truly have the hots for.

Some older men and women are not solely looking for partners based solely on looks, but rather who they match in their age groups. So the wall is irrelevant.

My friend remarried and had a second child with his second wife. He’s fat. She’s fat. He’s middle class with a good job. She works part time and is of middle-class background too. They have similar personalities. They’re a match.

Another divorced friend of mine in his late 40’s recently proposed to another woman. He has a kid. She has kids. He is tall, handsome, very jacked, and former college athlete. She is attractive and tall and in her late 40’s. They have similar personalities and they are a match. The wall is irrelevant here too.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given a big spread in age for sure.

Personally I never saw a high SMV man in his 40s approching, wining&dining a woman his age out of nowhere.

The few I saw in the same age group are together from decades and have kids.
Im sure there’s high smv men that are looking for women his age with a preference for maturity.