Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post Ur ****Y/FUNNY!

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am ****y, and really funny, being a smartass comes naturally to me. I always have some comment about something. I guess I come off as arrogant because its just not working. I don't know if I am trying to be to much of a d1ck or what. My friend said I am a jerk, just not the right kind. WTF? I thought all *******s had chics wanting them. :D

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LilJuan
I am ****y, and really funny, being a smartass comes naturally to me. I always have some comment about something. I guess I come off as arrogant because its just not working. I don't know if I am trying to be to much of a d1ck or what. My friend said I am a jerk, just not the right kind. WTF? I thought all *******s had chics wanting them. :D
That's why you have to be smooth and playful. I came off as arrogant and a jerk in the beginning of my c/f "career" but now have softened it a lot noticing that it actually got people mad inside when I was being a smart ass. Now I usually go for the playful and funny.

I've found that using a word as a meaning for something else, without saying the other word but making sure they knew what I was talking about, workes wonders.

Example:

A girl at work was showing me how she had pierced her tongue and I said "Why did you do it, so you could enhance your *life*?enhancing the meaning of the word by using my fingers to put quotes around it as I said it. She got it, and laughed. I followed up with "I hear the difference in sensations is incredible, and not just the kissing but *other* things too." She cracked up.

Reaction score
ho: "im sorry"

smoothbosspimp: "you better be.....just dont do it again".. (u oughta be grinning when you say that)

How about this instead:

smoothbosspimp: you don't have to debase yourself and put yourself down just to get my attention babygirl....oh and don't grin when you say it...grinning is for chumps. a slight ****y smile is ok though

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing happened today. I was talking to my friend about what my problem is. One of the HB he works with, I met her a while back and was basically being a jerk, said that I am to sarcastic and arrogant. I said yeah I have figured that out, now what to do about it.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl is eating junkfood/something fattenning.

"Why dont you just rub that all over your ass. That's where it's going anyways." Grin.

Kanadasutra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the time, i improvise but this time it was almost textbook exemple..

I'll skip the details even if it is funny but there it goes:

"Dont touch me, it will be 30$"

she touche me again...

"60$"

again..

"90$"

again

"120$"

She hit me hard and tell me "i owe you 500$"

I hit her lap very hard and say "Where even!"

I pay for my beer... She lean toward me and tell me "you are funny.."

I take that as an strong IOI, lean toward her as i would tell her something in her ear but just stay side-face to her and tease her near her lips just like i would go for a kiss... And i just go for it...

Complete tonguedown follow!

That was money! :)

mrbreeze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Neg hit got me laid...

Girl I been sittin by "accidently".... needs a pen for a phone number...(yeah I had one)

I said.."dang he must be desparate"

Opps shes interested...lololol

Last edited:

carbani

Don Juan
Reaction score
Translation is pretty hard for me, but I'll try.

We were in Paris, a friend girl often walks to the other side of the street when red light is on. At one moment I say sth like:
(...) you're a lucky person. As for me - I can't walk on red lights. If something would happen to me while doing this - future generations would never forgive me

She laughed, I said something even funnier, but I don't remember it right now.

One of techniques is to say something so surreal that it just can't be taken seriously, doing it with a totally straight face strengthens the effect.