"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Post-mortem Feedback is appreciated

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Because in the end you r merely a clever passenger who's changing seats..to be at the front.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Haven't you read the post that she chased after I have not confirmed the date Then she gave up. So I can't do it anymore.
I’m not so sure it’s lost. But you just can’t do anything in her frame. I would definitely not ask again. That would be the kiss of death.
 

Anchor man

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
44
Reaction score
6
Age
26
I’m not so sure it’s lost. But you just can’t do anything in her frame. I would definitely not ask again. That would be the kiss of death.
Thanks, dude.
Honestly I don't care that much about her. My only question was actual for future experience . If I have not confirmed and she chased, should I consider it attention ***** or showing interest back ?
This was the purpose of this . Because honestly I felt I let my ego drive while she was putting herself around me.
Dude , she literally followed me downstairs and she positioned herself across from me .
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
She is 24 yo and I am 28 yo.
She is Latina (first generation )
I am middle eastern (first generation)
Could you be anymore desperate? Three times. A couple of Netflix and chill would suffice but, you blew it with pathetic desperation and lack thereof options.

Step your game up kuz.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

A

AJ84

Guest
It will once another women comes into the picture. A women can't help it by then.

But it's not sustainable. Any techniques used within a women's frame will fail in the end.
That’s assuming she can’t get her ego boost from another guy. If there are other ones around she will just continue on with them.
If she’s interested of course it will work, but if she’s not, and she has options plus other guys to get attention from, she’s really not going to care.
That’s why it seems to work best when they are interested. Hopefully that’s the case for him but she’s not showing too much other than wanting his attention, which doesn’t mean she is interested. When she makes a move to set up a time to see him then he will know how interested she is and that hasn’t happened yet despite him saying he hasn’t really texted her much and he’s dating other women. They are in the same social circle so she must know he is seeing other people no?
 
R

Ranger

Guest
Dude , she literally followed me downstairs and she positioned herself across from me .
If it happened just like you’re describing, maybe you should have pulled her close and kisses her on the stairs?
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Haven't you read the post ! she chased after I have not confirmed the date Then she gave up. So I can't do it anymore. Have you even considered that maybe she wanted to cheat but felt guilty . Have you ever considered the possibility of me blowing it off ? Have you ever considered she wanted to branch swing and I am not good enough ?

The issue is all the game forum has the same advice without even reading and even considering any other factor
1- you are her orbit
2-dont double text
3- next her
4- don't waste your time . This advice makes me feel this guy time is so important that He doesn't have 2 sec to text.
But needed to ask three times. Ya OK bud.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Thanks, dude.
Honestly I don't care that much about her. My only question was actual for future experience . If I have not confirmed and she chased, should I consider it attention ***** or showing interest back ?
This was the purpose of this . Because honestly I felt I let my ego drive while she was putting herself around me.
Dude , she literally followed me downstairs and she positioned herself across from me .
When you say she chased. Did she ask you out?
 

Anchor man

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
44
Reaction score
6
Age
26
Could you be anymore desperate? Three times. A couple of Netflix and chill would suffice but, you blew it with pathetic desperation and lack thereof options.

Step your game up kuz.
dude,
That’s assuming she can’t get her ego boost from another guy. If there are other ones around she will just continue on with them.
If she’s interested of course it will work, but if she’s not, and she has options plus other guys to get attention from, she’s really not going to care.
That’s why it seems to work best when they are interested. Hopefully that’s the case for him but she’s not showing too much other than wanting his attention, which doesn’t mean she is interested. When she makes a move to set up a time to see him then he will know how interested she is and that hasn’t happened yet despite him saying he hasn’t really texted her much and he’s dating other women. They are in the same social circle so she must know he is seeing other people no?
Again I am not trying to get her back.
Second , I lied . She is not in my social circle she is my coworker . I didn't say that because I didn't want to deal with another don't **** where you eat which is not the purpose of the thread
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
dude,


Again I am not trying to get her back.
Second , I lied . She is not in my social circle she is my coworker . I didn't say that because I didn't want to deal with another don't **** where you eat which is not the purpose of the thread
Lol I already knew that.
 

Anchor man

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
44
Reaction score
6
Age
26
If it happened just like you’re describing, maybe you should have pulled her close and kisses her on the stairs?
here the trick it was at work . She is my coworker . I didn't say this not to start "don't **** where you eat "
 

Anchor man

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
44
Reaction score
6
Age
26
Could you be anymore desperate? Three times. A couple of Netflix and chill would suffice but, you blew it with pathetic desperation and lack thereof options.

Step your game up kuz.
dude, I was fcuking other girls .Please stop those canned labels . Why I asked her because she showed interest (beyond attention) and I liked he novelty of ****ing coworker with a boyfriend .
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
dude, I was fcuking other girls .Please stop those canned labels . Why I asked her because she showed interest (beyond attention) and I liked he novelty of ****ing coworker with a boyfriend .

Take **** out and smash or troll and next her. Not doing it right otherwise you wouldn't have posted about your three rejections.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I thought if she has boyfriend , she might need more time and trails . Another reason why I asked three times.
What about the Persistence !!
A girl posted on twitter "after X at of yrs, I still lo e my husband."

My buddy went ass to mouth with her twenty minutes ago.

Women are disgusting. Wake up.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
here the trick it was at work . She is my coworker . I didn't say this not to start "don't **** where you eat "
It works because I've done it, on more then 1 occasion at work or even in weird places.

It's a spur of the moment thingy.

And I've gotten into trouble more times then I care to admit haha

Edit: I don't recommend this. And throughout my years I've come to recognise that "game" is actually you as a man with masculine qualities that has sustainability.
 

Anchor man

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
44
Reaction score
6
Age
26
A girl posted on twitter "after X at of yrs, I still lo e my husband."

My buddy went ass to mouth with her twenty minutes ago.

Women are disgusting. Wake up.
This is what I said before my game was not tight.
 

Anchor man

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
44
Reaction score
6
Age
26
Take **** out and smash or troll and next her. Not doing it right otherwise you wouldn't have posted about your three rejections.
I post not to complain , not to get her back I post to know and improve for next time.
again typical labelling on the online forum
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top