R
Ranger
Guest
Expand please.But it's not sustainable. Any techniques used within a women's frame will fail in the end.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Expand please.But it's not sustainable. Any techniques used within a women's frame will fail in the end.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
I’m not so sure it’s lost. But you just can’t do anything in her frame. I would definitely not ask again. That would be the kiss of death.Haven't you read the post that she chased after I have not confirmed the date Then she gave up. So I can't do it anymore.
Thanks, dude.I’m not so sure it’s lost. But you just can’t do anything in her frame. I would definitely not ask again. That would be the kiss of death.
Could you be anymore desperate? Three times. A couple of Netflix and chill would suffice but, you blew it with pathetic desperation and lack thereof options.She is 24 yo and I am 28 yo.
She is Latina (first generation )
I am middle eastern (first generation)
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
That’s assuming she can’t get her ego boost from another guy. If there are other ones around she will just continue on with them.It will once another women comes into the picture. A women can't help it by then.
But it's not sustainable. Any techniques used within a women's frame will fail in the end.
If it happened just like you’re describing, maybe you should have pulled her close and kisses her on the stairs?Dude , she literally followed me downstairs and she positioned herself across from me .
But needed to ask three times. Ya OK bud.Haven't you read the post ! she chased after I have not confirmed the date Then she gave up. So I can't do it anymore. Have you even considered that maybe she wanted to cheat but felt guilty . Have you ever considered the possibility of me blowing it off ? Have you ever considered she wanted to branch swing and I am not good enough ?
The issue is all the game forum has the same advice without even reading and even considering any other factor
1- you are her orbit
2-dont double text
3- next her
4- don't waste your time . This advice makes me feel this guy time is so important that He doesn't have 2 sec to text.
When you say she chased. Did she ask you out?Thanks, dude.
Honestly I don't care that much about her. My only question was actual for future experience . If I have not confirmed and she chased, should I consider it attention ***** or showing interest back ?
This was the purpose of this . Because honestly I felt I let my ego drive while she was putting herself around me.
Dude , she literally followed me downstairs and she positioned herself across from me .
dude,Could you be anymore desperate? Three times. A couple of Netflix and chill would suffice but, you blew it with pathetic desperation and lack thereof options.
Step your game up kuz.
Again I am not trying to get her back.That’s assuming she can’t get her ego boost from another guy. If there are other ones around she will just continue on with them.
If she’s interested of course it will work, but if she’s not, and she has options plus other guys to get attention from, she’s really not going to care.
That’s why it seems to work best when they are interested. Hopefully that’s the case for him but she’s not showing too much other than wanting his attention, which doesn’t mean she is interested. When she makes a move to set up a time to see him then he will know how interested she is and that hasn’t happened yet despite him saying he hasn’t really texted her much and he’s dating other women. They are in the same social circle so she must know he is seeing other people no?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Haha that works too.If it happened just like you’re describing, maybe you should have pulled her close and kisses her on the stairs?
Lol I already knew that.dude,
Again I am not trying to get her back.
Second , I lied . She is not in my social circle she is my coworker . I didn't say that because I didn't want to deal with another don't **** where you eat which is not the purpose of the thread
here the trick it was at work . She is my coworker . I didn't say this not to start "don't **** where you eat "If it happened just like you’re describing, maybe you should have pulled her close and kisses her on the stairs?
dude, I was fcuking other girls .Please stop those canned labels . Why I asked her because she showed interest (beyond attention) and I liked he novelty of ****ing coworker with a boyfriend .Could you be anymore desperate? Three times. A couple of Netflix and chill would suffice but, you blew it with pathetic desperation and lack thereof options.
Step your game up kuz.
I thought if she has boyfriend , she might need more time and trails . Another reason why I asked three times.But needed to ask three times. Ya OK bud.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
dude, I was fcuking other girls .Please stop those canned labels . Why I asked her because she showed interest (beyond attention) and I liked he novelty of ****ing coworker with a boyfriend .
A girl posted on twitter "after X at of yrs, I still lo e my husband."I thought if she has boyfriend , she might need more time and trails . Another reason why I asked three times.
What about the Persistence !!
It works because I've done it, on more then 1 occasion at work or even in weird places.here the trick it was at work . She is my coworker . I didn't say this not to start "don't **** where you eat "
This is what I said before my game was not tight.A girl posted on twitter "after X at of yrs, I still lo e my husband."
My buddy went ass to mouth with her twenty minutes ago.
Women are disgusting. Wake up.
I post not to complain , not to get her back I post to know and improve for next time.Take **** out and smash or troll and next her. Not doing it right otherwise you wouldn't have posted about your three rejections.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.