"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Post-mortem Feedback is appreciated

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Anchor man

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
44
Reaction score
6
Age
26
Which leads to the most important question for initial dates: how physically attractive are you? You are 7 or below, based upon your description of events.

You have to be honest at identifying and eliminating as many physical flaws as possible: acne, excess weight, bad haircut, lame wardrobe, too skinny, etc.

Tight game will only take you so far. It won't get you anywhere at all if you are below average in looks. At least not with cold approach or online dating.
Thanks, but keep it to yourself . I think you might need this more than me. Especially with your endless effort to give an advice which I told you I didn't need it or want it.
On scale from 1-10 I am .5 :p
 

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
Thanks, but keep it to yourself . I think you might need this more than me. Especially with your endless effort to give an advice which I told you I didn't need it or want it.
On scale from 1-10 I am .5 :p
OK, so you are average or below average in looks. Below average most likely. I would say 5 or below. Guys who are at least average in appearance have enough self esteem to believe they can actually get a girl through normal means.

Guys who are below average resort to the tactics you employ: tryhard behavior. This only turns the girl off more and leads to endless frustration.

Improve your looks, the results will follow.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
2nd Question : I should have withdrawn the offer . Maybe I could have said something like " You know what my schedule fills up pretty quickly . I'd love to see you but I like to make definite plans . If you are not sure about your schedule, let then do it another time . "
Then my answer is no.

I wouldn't have done anything.

That would be a bad move.
 

davidcarr

Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
164
Reaction score
47
2nd Question : I should have withdrawn the offer . Maybe I could have said something like " You know what my schedule fills up pretty quickly . I'd love to see you but I like to make definite plans . If you are not sure about your schedule, let then do it another time . "
Cheap used car salesman tactic. It just reeks of desperation.

"See that HOT '72 datsun with 300,000 miles on it, rusted out underbody and fenders, smashed windows with bird dung splattered all over it? I had 200 people ask about it today alone, but I'll hold it just for you!"
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
572
Reaction score
608
since she said " I'll try to make it"
Man, make it easier on yourself to understand women, any combination with the words :

I'll try
maybe
I'll let you know
Not too sure yet
Need to know you a bit better,,,,,,,,,,,and so on

are indications of low-interest, and unless she got back to you with a firm day and time, her answer is basically NO.

a woman who's really interested in you will make it easier on you to date her.
 
Last edited:
Top