You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
don't worry I have a lot of time. Be man of your word, and continue laughing on the thread . You said it is a lost case. Point takenIt reminds me of a friend of a friend. He would visit the same restaurant over and over again almost every single night ordering take out and keep asking her out. She never said yes. This went on for many months.
A waitress told me one of her customers has been going to her bar every night ordering drinks from her 3 years in a row, occasionally asking her out. She never went out with him.
I'm just trying to save him time.
This is what I am planning toLOL, dude you should ask her out 100x! Ask her out every day for the rest of your life, that should work.
Ok then tighten up your game and try with a new woman. Too late with this one.agreed with this part , but you have to remember something maybe my game wasn't tight
Thanks , buddy but actually I wasn't trying to get her back. If you read my post, you'll see my question is this partOk then tighten up your game and try with a new woman. Too late with this one.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
You've posted exactly the same thing 20x in an hour.Thanks , buddy but actually I wasn't trying to get her back. If you read my post, you'll see my question is this part
I took this as no and never confirmed the date. Guess what! On the morning of "the supposed date" day, she put herself in my orbit and started conversation with me with her eyes wondering about the date, but she never explicitly mentioned it. For weeks, she would put herself in my orbit and gave me puppy eyes multiple times . She even followed me one time and put herself in position where I can talk to her.I never brought up the date again for two reasons :
1- I was waiting on her to mention it.
2- I thought she might have missed my attention and she couldn't believe that I have not confirmed the date with her and she was trying to get my attention back. (maybe I was insecure)
At one point, she gave up which made sense .
Do you think I went too extreme ? Should I have just brought it up again?
Part of me is thinking she was afraid of rejection if she brought the date up since I have never confirmed it.
Other part of me is thinking "You ***** had a week to confirm , you can't just give me puppy eyes and expecting me to bring the date up again "
Be a man of your word and stay away. Even if your advice is good, your attitude is notYou've posted exactly the same thing 20x in an hour.
The answer is no, there's nothing you could have said or done to make her go out with you. Yes, she led you on and made you look and feel foolish. There's no point in rehashing the past, it doesn't change anything. It just makes you look like a weird, obsessed stalker.
Thanks, Ranger .After reading all through this, I think she does want you but when you asked her out...from her viewpoint...you were too easy.
Then she would back off when you ask.
I think this could be a lesson in what constitutes “pursuit”, at least from her viewpoint.
No confirmation of date? Boom. chase.
This actually sounds like fun. The cat and mouse game. I could do with more of that.
She is expecting you to continue to act desperate just as you have been.Thanks , buddy but actually I wasn't trying to get her back. If you read my post, you'll see my question is this part
I took this as no and never confirmed the date. Guess what! On the morning of "the supposed date" day, she put herself in my orbit and started conversation with me with her eyes wondering about the date, but she never explicitly mentioned it. For weeks, she would put herself in my orbit and gave me puppy eyes multiple times . She even followed me one time and put herself in position where I can talk to her.I never brought up the date again for two reasons :
1- I was waiting on her to mention it.
2- I thought she might have missed my attention and she couldn't believe that I have not confirmed the date with her and she was trying to get my attention back. (maybe I was insecure)
At one point, she gave up which made sense .
Do you think I went too extreme ? Should I have just brought it up again?
Part of me is thinking she was afraid of rejection if she brought the date up since I have never confirmed it.
Other part of me is thinking "You ***** had a week to confirm , you can't just give me puppy eyes and expecting me to bring the date up again "
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You joined today. I have over 12 months on the forum.If you spent any time in the forum , you should know .Women cheat and branch swing . Simple
but again , you never picked up women , how would you understand
Okay, could you tell me you IOI's ? to teach meYou joined today. I have over 12 months on the forum.
No, I don’t know what’s it like to pick up a woman. But, I do know what it’s like to be into a guy who is showing interest vs not really being into him and entertaining and encouraging his interest because I’m not getting enough attention from other guys or from my boyfriend or I just like the ego boost.
Of course there is the possibility that she’s branch swinging too. But, until you actually have a date of some kind with her, it’s hard to determine what her intentions are.
Sorry if the feedback you are getting is not what you want to hear, take what you think works and disregard the rest but be realistic and not idealistic about what’s going on, that’s all.
My first instinct was this as well. The beauty of spinning plates or being able to spin plates if you chose to.Create jealousy, and her competitive nature would take over.
Then it's u driving the situation.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
AgreeMy first instinct was this as well. The beauty of spinning plates or being able to spin plates if you chose to.
Try asking her out again and if you get the same run around as before, there’s your answer.Okay, could you tell me you IOI's ? to teach me
Hu could you tell us how to tell if a woman is attention ***** or showing real interest ?If a woman just likes the attention for the ego boost, or just likes the attention because she’s bored, creating mystery or jealous game isn’t going to magically make her truly interested. I can see that working 100 % on women who are interested though and they will ask a guy out usually at that point.
It will once another women comes into the picture. A women can't help it by then.If a woman just likes the attention for the ego boost, or just likes the attention because she’s bored, creating mystery or jealous game isn’t going to magically make her truly interested. I can see that working 100 % on women who are interested though and they will ask a guy out usually at that point.
Haven't you read the post ! she chased after I have not confirmed the date Then she gave up. So I can't do it anymore. Have you even considered that maybe she wanted to cheat but felt guilty . Have you ever considered the possibility of me blowing it off ? Have you ever considered she wanted to branch swing and I am not good enough ?Try asking her out again and if you get the same run around as before, there’s your answer.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.