Anchor man
Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2018
- Messages
- 44
- Reaction score
- 6
- Age
- 26
it is troll, don't come here you have the whole forumAnother troll apparently who goes to great lengths to try and disguise his trolling. The ignore button sets you free.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
it is troll, don't come here you have the whole forumAnother troll apparently who goes to great lengths to try and disguise his trolling. The ignore button sets you free.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Thanks, but keep it to yourself . I think you might need this more than me. Especially with your endless effort to give an advice which I told you I didn't need it or want it.Which leads to the most important question for initial dates: how physically attractive are you? You are 7 or below, based upon your description of events.
You have to be honest at identifying and eliminating as many physical flaws as possible: acne, excess weight, bad haircut, lame wardrobe, too skinny, etc.
Tight game will only take you so far. It won't get you anywhere at all if you are below average in looks. At least not with cold approach or online dating.
OK, so you are average or below average in looks. Below average most likely. I would say 5 or below. Guys who are at least average in appearance have enough self esteem to believe they can actually get a girl through normal means.Thanks, but keep it to yourself . I think you might need this more than me. Especially with your endless effort to give an advice which I told you I didn't need it or want it.
On scale from 1-10 I am .5![]()
Then my answer is no.2nd Question : I should have withdrawn the offer . Maybe I could have said something like " You know what my schedule fills up pretty quickly . I'd love to see you but I like to make definite plans . If you are not sure about your schedule, let then do it another time . "
Cheap used car salesman tactic. It just reeks of desperation.2nd Question : I should have withdrawn the offer . Maybe I could have said something like " You know what my schedule fills up pretty quickly . I'd love to see you but I like to make definite plans . If you are not sure about your schedule, let then do it another time . "
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Man, make it easier on yourself to understand women, any combination with the words :since she said " I'll try to make it"