Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post 55 Online Dating

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
So basically you act like an unlicensed psychiatrist and thus unlike the licensed ones, you can have sex with your 'patients'. After listening to all that baggage and looking at the body of a +50yrs old woman, I don't know how you can get and keep an erection. :oops:
But hey, everyone is different and you write well, so keep us posted on your adventures.
Is there an echo in here?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
p.s. nevermind why do you fackers care who other men are railing so much? Always boggles my mind, seems compensatory to me…
I don't care, I just offered my perspective on his post ... that's what the forum is for, right? Exchange views, perspectives, ideas etc. It's not just the body of a 55yrs old per se, when as a well off divorced man he could have sex with a 25-35yrs old, is that he has to listen to all her crap before seeing the body, which IMO is like putting on some special glasses which uglify.
Yeah bro. Dont listen to @pipeman84 . He is being all sour grapes about all the gilfs you are spinning.
100% :D ;)

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I don't care, I just offered my perspective on his post ... that's what the forum is for, right? Exchange views, perspectives, ideas etc. It's not just the body of a 55yrs old per se, when as a well off divorced man he could have sex with a 25-35yrs old, is that he has to listen to all her crap before seeing the body, which IMO is like putting on some special glasses which uglify.

100% :D ;)
When you reach our age, you can offer us your sage advice.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What constitutes struggling? I have a steady rotation and have sex on average six times a week, sometimes much more, defined as P in V with one woman. Would I like all of them to be 100% of what I'd like in a GF? Yes, I would, but I'll fiddle while Rome burns...
6-7 tines sex per week, so that's pretty much every day having sex. You work in the medical field and long hours, so you never get tired? You don't do anything else besides work and have sex every day?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
6-7 tines sex per week, so that's pretty much every day having sex. You work in the medical field and long hours, so you never get tired? You don't do anything else besides work and have sex every day?
I get exhausted, but 3 days on and 4 off helps bolster statistics. I eat, exercise and have bowel movements too.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also creativity and naughtiness can make long shifts bearable, so to speak. And let’s just say females like danger and naughtiness and will do the craziest of things…
Yeah but fvcking every day, that $hit gets old pretty quick. Not even on gear I can do it.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yeah but fvcking every day, that $hit gets old pretty quick. Not even on gear I can do it.
Different partners? Totally doable, even at my age, but I’m super high libido and always have been. I could be pathological but hey I don’t care because it feeds my dopamine receptors nicely.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I see it, there's a big difference between 1. a 55yrs old man married to a 55yrs old woman and they've been together for 30yrs and 2. OP's case ... a well off, 55yrs old divorced guy

In the first scenario, there is none of the baggage, mental issues and so on that 55yrs old women on OLD are most probably saddled with. On the contrary, there's a lifetime of experiences together that binds them. Provided the man has been a good leader in the marriage then there are no reasons why the wife wouldn't have a decent body for her age.
In the first scenario, there might be less baggage from a failed marriage with at least one child. However, a 50-55 year old woman who has been in the same relationship for 25+ years likely has let her body go. The typical 50-55 year old married woman is overweight.

Now, if a 55 year old man is dating 50-55 year olds on the open market (OLD or real world first interactions), she likely has baggage, there's no shared history, and her physique is likely unimpressive too.

In both scenarios, the physique is likely to be unimpressive but the first one does have the advantage of shared history binding them.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes we’re all different. The body of a 54 year old I have the pleasure of having access to sexually. I have absolutely no issues maintaining a chemically unassisted erection for her.

View attachment 12054

If your weenus can’t stay up, try to upgrade your prey.

p.s. nevermind why do you fackers care who other men are railing so much? Always boggles my mind, seems compensatory to me…
Ive had the pleasure to enjoy a 54 year old woman with a body like that but bigger tut’s. And she had one of the best poosy that I have seen/enjoyed in spite of her having 2 kids. The young guys on here just don’t know what they don’t know yet.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had the pleasure to enjoy a 54 year old woman with a body like that but bigger tut’s. And she had one of the best poosy that I have seen/enjoyed in spite of her having 2 kids. The young guys on here just don’t know what they don’t know yet.
She moved in and we lived together for 3 years. It turns out that although she had a great body and a generous sexual appetite, she was bat-shic Crazy. Sometimes in a good way... she actively looked for a chic to have a 3 way with. She wanted the chic to "go down on her" while I fukked the chick. Naturally, I was a willing participant.
But after some time, we decided that we both would be happier if she moved out. And she did.
We somehow have stayed friends.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OLD is simply a numbers game. More guys would do well to understand that and not put so much emphasis on individual successes and failures.

I've done pretty well for myself on there over the last several years, I'm in very good physical shape but average looking. I do excel in messaging and texting to get them to meet up, which is the first step in making something happen.

The focus should be on getting them to meet you in person, that's it. Without that nothing can happen. Once men become good at that, then they need to work on improving in person to up their date success rate in terms of lays, second dates, plates and LTRs(if desired).

Accept there will be losses and don't even let it phase you. Continue building your pipeline and it becomes a matter of time before you have multiple women you are dating/banging. Then it becomes the ability to maintain interest and excitement of seeing you again.

All of these things can take time to learn how to navigate successfully.

DJ Novice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry guys. I’ve been really busy with work, life and juggling multiple women in the early stages of dating and haven’t had the time to log on here as much as I would like to.
All women age differently. It’s just a genetic lottery.
While I agree that younger women will always appear more youthful it depends on what you are attracted to.
So far I am juggling dating a 58 year old from USA, a 55 year old from Germany and a 46 year old from El Salvador. Just call me the United Nations lol. I would rate them in the 7 to 8 range purely on looks for their age to me.
One thing I can attest to is that these women are all damaged or broken through life experiences, personal choices and/or men they have been in relationships with. No exceptions. Some much more than others. And despite this the hoops you have to jump through, the pullbacks, the sh*t tests and their delusion of s*xual market value would test the patience of a saint.
Luckily I’m a thrill of the chase guy and enjoy the challenge.
A question for the more experienced of you. I’m up to date 6 with the USA girl who is the one I am focused on the most. She hasn’t ridden the carousel as far as I can tell. Childhood loss of innocence issues. No kids, had one child stillborn. One 10 year marriage and a few engagements punctuated by long periods of celibacy and being single where at times she seriously contemplated becoming a nun. Very attractive in a Sandra Bulloch type way. She is an artist. Extremely feminine, caring etc. Almost childlike and naive in many aspects. Die hard romantic. She’s putting a very high price on physical intimacy although I know she likes me. Which to me is a refreshing change.
I’m just wondering what the timeframe for a date at my place is to escalate to the next level. All the other dates so far have ended up each of us going our separate ways home. I’m thinking 10 dates max. I don’t mind the fact that she values physical intimacy and I like the chase (it’s a test of my seduction skills) but there are limits.
Because I’m juggling other women the logistics have also blown out the timeframe somewhat.
In the past with every other woman by date 5 the bedroom is getting a workout. I’m now past that point. Would welcome any ideas.

DJ Novice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgot to mention there’s also a 47 year old Chinese girl as well. I’m surprised, didn’t think it would be this easy as I’m definitely no player and not making the numbers up to impress anyone on here. Still all in early dating phase.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, is this American 58 year old ex-aspiring nun of Italian descent?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes we’re all different. The body of a 54 year old I have the pleasure of having access to sexually. I have absolutely no issues maintaining a chemically unassisted erection for her.

If your weenus can’t stay up, try to upgrade your prey.

Why did you airbrush the photo?

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry guys. I’ve been really busy with work, life and juggling multiple women in the early stages of dating and haven’t had the time to log on here as much as I would like to.
While I agree that younger women will always appear more youthful it depends on what you are attracted to.
So far I am juggling dating a 58 year old from USA, a 55 year old from Germany and a 46 year old from El Salvador. Just call me the United Nations lol. I would rate them in the 7 to 8 range purely on looks for their age to me.
One thing I can attest to is that these women are all damaged or broken through life experiences, personal choices and/or men they have been in relationships with. No exceptions. Some much more than others. And despite this the hoops you have to jump through, the pullbacks, the sh*t tests and their delusion of s*xual market value would test the patience of a saint.
A question for the more experienced of you. I’m up to date 6 with the USA girl who is the one I am focused on the most. She hasn’t ridden the carousel as far as I can tell. Childhood loss of innocence issues. No kids, had one child stillborn. One 10 year marriage and a few engagements punctuated by long periods of celibacy and being single where at times she seriously contemplated becoming a nun. Very attractive in a Sandra Bulloch type way. She is an artist. Extremely feminine, caring etc. Almost childlike and naive in many aspects. Die hard romantic. She’s putting a very high price on physical intimacy although I know she likes me. Which to me is a refreshing change.
I’m just wondering what the timeframe for a date at my place is to escalate to the next level. All the other dates so far have ended up each of us going our separate ways home. I’m thinking 10 dates max. I don’t mind the fact that she values physical intimacy and I like the chase (it’s a test of my seduction skills) but there are limits.
Because I’m juggling other women the logistics have also blown out the timeframe somewhat.
In the past with every other woman by date 5 the bedroom is getting a workout. I’m now past that point. Would welcome any ideas.
As mentioned above I would not put a time limit on her if you are, attracted to her and you are having a good time with her and together.
What has worked for me is I act like I really don't care that much about sex (with her). I have found that that can drive some women crazy. Then they are the one wanting to jump in the hay. You must still be in the lead of the relationship though. It's nuanced.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi DJ,
Even assuming you do crack this nut,future action will be regarded by her as a chore,like cleaning the oven!