Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Possible Divorce, Too late to change?

Calihopeful

Don Juan
Reaction score
You poor soul. You don't understand the **** hole that family court system is.

Women seek to exit with cash and prizes. False accusations await. Spy cam ftw.

I know some lad, wife ****ed the neighbour while he worked 16hr work days, 100 hr weeks. This **** wouldn't make him a sandwich.

She files divorce and runs off with his kids saying he pulled a gun on her. Has him removed from his own house and she emptied his life savings.

If not for a near OD drug induced bender, he woupd still be having supervised custody.

Western women are disgusting .

Buy the tactical guide to women by Dr Shawn T. Smith book or audible.

VET women.

#next @ anything bpd, sociopathy, feminists etc

Its messy and gross but it's just a matter of time before **** pops off. The crash is coming. I am going to troll and watch the world burn.

I will smash anything hawt thin and attractive but trolling ensues the sec she talks playing house. Targeted demographic is 18-23. I suggest that you act accordingly.

If she's acting like a ****, show up with a 18yr old. Even if you must seek sugar baby.

Troll as a hobby.
She will of course try to nickel and dime me for whatever I have. I'm expecting that. Fortunately for me, I don't have much at the moment. She will likely try to take my business, but even if she does manage to get it, I don't really care. I've only had it for 2 years and it's not my goal as a career. I'll be finished with my degree in 2 years and will be just fine. She may take me back to court after that for child support, but so be it. I will have 50/50 custody and she won't get much. At the moment she is unaware I'm going to go through with the divorce, so hasn't been as spiteful/emotional lately (I was recording conversations for a little bit, but nothing too crazy has happened since). She was arrested when she lied to the police about the domestic incident. So she already has lost credibility. I'm sure I could use that in court if anything starts getting out of control.

I downloaded the book on audible, will take a look. After the divorce, I shouldn't have any problem finding (sane) women to date. I'm in San Diego county. I won't be looking for anything long term for quite a while. Not until I have my career established, house, etc... Doubt I'll get married again, but if I do, not without a prenup.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will of course try to nickel and dime me for whatever I have. I'm expecting that. Fortunately for me, I don't have much at the moment. She will likely try to take my business, but even if she does manage to get it, I don't really care. I've only had it for 2 years and it's not my goal as a career. I'll be finished with my degree in 2 years and will be just fine. She may take me back to court after that for child support, but so be it. I will have 50/50 custody and she won't get much. At the moment she is unaware I'm going to go through with the divorce, so hasn't been as spiteful/emotional lately (I was recording conversations for a little bit, but nothing too crazy has happened since). She was arrested when she lied to the police about the domestic incident. So she already has lost credibility. I'm sure I could use that in court if anything starts getting out of control.

I downloaded the book on audible, will take a look. After the divorce, I shouldn't have any problem finding (sane) women to date. I'm in San Diego county. I won't be looking for anything long term for quite a while. Not until I have my career established, house, etc... Doubt I'll get married again, but if I do, not without a prenup.
Honestly, I am shocked more giys don't take matters onto their own hand, Punisher war mode.

The mentioning of marriage again is ludicrous. Honestly, I wouldn't ever partake. Not ever. If someone tried to divorce rape me, i would put their head on a stick.

Wait wut?

Calihopeful

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I am shocked more giys don't take matters onto their own hand, Punisher war mode.

The mentioning of marriage again is ludicrous. Honestly, I wouldn't ever partake. Not ever. If someone tried to divorce rape me, i would put their head on a stick.

Wait wut?
Like I said, I doubt I'll get married again. But I don't know what lies ahead of me in the next 50-60 years, who knows. But I doubt it. I'm sure the divorce process is going to suck, for sure. In the end, it's just money, I can make more of it. I will likely be more than cooperative (as opposed to Punisher War Mode), as I don't want to drag it out longer than it needs to be. My time I cannot get back.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, I doubt I'll get married again. But I don't know what lies ahead of me in the next 50-60 years, who knows. But I doubt it. I'm sure the divorce process is going to suck, for sure. In the end, it's just money, I can make more of it. I will likely be more than cooperative (as opposed to Punisher War Mode), as I don't want to drag it out longer than it needs to be. My time I cannot get back.
100% of men want it over and thry don't fight back. Women just to be a **** try to drag it out. A friend in a similar situation said a bullet would be cheaper as in, a hit man hired or just zero out himself costs less. Its ****ed. The west is a **** hole.

Similar to Aaron Clarey, watch the world burn. Just go get baeees in the process.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Women seek to exit with cash and prizes. False accusations await.
+1. The number one thing with any women in any sort of commitment is an exit strategy. She wants to feel powerful and get paid.

Once you take away a woman’s exit strategy, the truth is revealed.

Western women are disgusting .
ALL women are the same way. Western women just have the laws and court on their side that show their true colours.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still working on this. Every time we start arguing about something, she moves the goal post faster than I can keep up. I'll get sucked in defending myself by the end of it. I've been able to recognize it more and more now though.

True. It will be a pain in the ass for a while. If I have 50/50 custody and I am consistent with my child, it can't be THAT bad right?

I just finished that section in book 3. I never have had a problem getting sex (getting cut off), which probably contributes to my lack of understanding with women. I asked my therapist in the past, how do I know she is the problem and not me? If my wife read all the symptoms of narcissistic behavior, I'm sure she could puzzle piece them together to make it sound like I was the problem. My therapist told me to think about all my past relationships (family, personal etc...) in my life and reflect on if any of them treated me the way my spouse does. I was never depressed in my life, so we assumed I have had at least some healthy relationships with family/friends in the past. It was a good exercise to use those relationships as a foundation to identify some issues with my wife.
How can it not be bad? You literally can be dragged back into court at any time for any reason and you have little hope in winning. The courts are stacked against the man.

She wants more money because now you are prospering? Good chance you're going to pay up. She wants to parade other guys in front of your kids and try to have them call him dad, probably going to happen. She wants to modify your custody agreement, you're going to court and most likely, some modification will occur. All you did was contribute sperm, that doesn't mean they are yours.

But you're still responsible for caring for mom and kids, even though you've been kicked to the curb. You know how many guys I hear about who get like literally, 4 days a month with their kids?

The only way you realistically win as a divorced guy is if you no longer give a sh*t about your kids. I don't know many people who are sane who would not give a sh*t about their kids. So now they are weaponized against you. The kids can dig you emotionally. The ex-wife can dig you emotionally through the kids. You might get lucky and the kids, once they've grown up, can see through all the bullcrap. I wouldn't hold your breath though, an entire childhood of brainwashing is unlikely to be undone as an adult.

Calihopeful

Don Juan
Reaction score
How can it not be bad? You literally can be dragged back into court at any time for any reason and you have little hope in winning. The courts are stacked against the man.

She wants more money because now you are prospering? Good chance you're going to pay up. She wants to parade other guys in front of your kids and try to have them call him dad, probably going to happen. She wants to modify your custody agreement, you're going to court and most likely, some modification will occur. All you did was contribute sperm, that doesn't mean they are yours.

But you're still responsible for caring for mom and kids, even though you've been kicked to the curb. You know how many guys I hear about who get like literally, 4 days a month with their kids?
It would suck to be dragged in and out of court. I've witnessed these sorts of things with my step father and my step brothers. It sucks, but as long as you follow the rules and stay consistent, everything should be alright. The guys who only get 1 day a week with their kids, how did that happen? If I had to guess, they gave up their rights at the very beginning or lost their visitation over time. If you pick up your kids consistently on "your days" and keep documentation (photos, receipts, schedules, etc...), what could she possibly do to take away custody (aside from some sort of crazy false accusations)?

Calihopeful

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

So it turns out when I was watching my stepson at my business, he was looking at my watch and moved some money around. Eventually confessed (denied it the first time I asked). I never blamed my wife, but obviously thought she was the culprit. In of itself this is a problem for me (how I see my wife).

I keep going back and forth on my decision to divorce her or not. Fairly certain she still thinks I took her engagement ring. She likely sees me as a liar and a thief. At the same time, she tells me how much she loves me, is very affectionate, wants to fvck constantly. She's been talking about how we should buy a place together (obviously I wouldn't any time soon...). She's been good with the kids, and for the most part it's been pretty mellow at home.

On the other hand, I worry about the future. She still gets quite angry at times. I called the cops on her, she was arrested and I filed for divorce 6 months ago. She lied to the police and lied to me during that process. That will always be an issue in our relationship (she's willing to lie and more to save face). She will likely bring these events up in future arguments. She will always see me this way. If it leads to divorce down the road, I'll be screwed if I'm well established in my career, my daughter will be older and thus take it harder, etc.... I want to get divorced just to prevent a possible sh1t storm down the road.

I'm still leaning towards filing the divorce, but get second thoughts when things are going good. I think to myself, maybe I can put up with this crap and be fine. Other times I think, if I piss her off and SHE files for divorce, I'll be in a much worse situation. If I have 50/50 custody, it will make things more difficult with my daughter in the future. I have to constantly remind myself of everything that has happened. What she probably thinks of me. What might happen later and it not being worth the risk. It's difficult to keep these things in mind when I am spending time with her and my daughter when everything is going well.

ChangedMan

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, she has other kids that are not yours? He stole your watch? Regardless, things never get better in your situation. Listen to the guys on this site. Future you will be grateful you did. Run.

Calihopeful

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, she has other kids that are not yours? He stole your watch? Regardless, things never get better in your situation. Listen to the guys on this site. Future you will be grateful you did. Run.
Already secured a place to live for myself / daughter, and will be going through with the divorce. Thank you all for the encouragement.