Portland Oregon

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What up... haven't been back to Ptown for 2 years and will be back for about a week...(1/28-2/9 with time over on the East Coast) looking to maybe meet up with a wing to maybe hit the bars or just hash about the game.

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in. Just send me a pm and we can figure it out. What spots did you normally go to when you were here? Barrel Room, and couture are pretty cool now, but then again I guess that depends on what you like.

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm down for whatever. Barrel Room is always a fun spot.

Anyone get in touch with these guys? http://pdxlair.com

I'm on their Meetup group but haven't gone to any of their stuff yet

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well used to go to McFaddens.. Barracuda, and even Ohm.. but the nightscene in Ptown has changed a bunch I guess... never heard of those two places.. and had no clue there is a PDX lair.. thanks for the info..

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so I went to the PDX Lair inner game workshop on Sunday, and it was legit. The group was small, but I guess because not everybody showed up...there's a lot more people on the Meetup group who want to actually hit the town than go to workshops.

Anyways yeah the hot spots in town now seem like Dirty, Barrel Room, and that whole strip basically on 2nd Avenue. McFaddens honestly hasn't been as popping as it used to be...kind of odd since that used to be a hot spot.

Aura honestly has never impressed me as a club. Some of my friends like that spot, but it seems like whenever I go it's just aging, unattractive females or really shy exchange students.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aura is a fob club.. I went once back in 2003. Guess there is a whole lot of new places.. it will be nice to go out one or two times

ultimate2526

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. Looking to do some sargin in Portland. I'm down for whatever. Whether you want to do some sargin, hang out etc. Looking to expand my social circle with like minded people that have a goal in conquering women.

My goal is to get a wingman or 2 and hit the clubs every fri/sat (and possibly thursdays too).

Anyone interested? Let's do this!