Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Popularity...

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Levex
**** up the toughest kid in your school:D

This might get you a little recognition, but a DJ doesnt pick fights to prove himself.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Levex
**** up the toughest kid in your school
This is the sh*ttiest idea I've ever heard. Not only will it only give you a worse rep, but I highly doubt the man's capable of putting up a fight against the toughest kid at school.

I don't mean to bash you, Levex, but it needs to be made CLEAR this is the wrong course of action.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it was a joke bro...lol.
It's not a good one. I can see where someone may actually consider this a course of action.

you dont think when people go to prison they actually try and beat up someone tough the first day, do you?
I don't know. Fortunately, I don't plan on committing any crimes in the near future.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jtws
Ply a sport. Wear what the popular kids are wearing. Follow.

But don't neglect the school outcasts as well. Be their friend since nobody wants to be theirs.

Sorry, but this 1 sentence bothered me.
"Follow"

Don't follow. Be a leader. Followers need someone to show them where to go - leaders make their own path. Be indpendant and confident in what you can do and you will attract people with your aura of charm and charisma.