Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Popularity...

Reaction score
Your question has a simple answer. The way to become popular is to get female friends. This will increase your popularity in two ways:

1. Guys will respect you more for doing well with the ladies, even if you aren't doing anything and your really just friends with them.
2. Girls will see you with these girls, and they will want you more because they see you with other girls.

Fortunately for you, getting female friends is very easy. If you are not popular right now, forget about finding girls to date for a while and just work on your social network. Then start talking to girls in your classes, sports, etc. You don't have to number close, kino, or anything. Matter of fact, all you have to do is be friendly. There's nothing to worry about, when your dating a girl and you fvck up your in the LJBF zone right? So if you fvck up with your new females friends, your right where you want to be.

Just remember, after you have some female friends, it's time to start going after girls

Hope this helps

G F L A S H

KinoOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not on your life...

Sorry G, but that's a load of crap. My Buddy has got more female friends than a lesbian-womans-rights-fiend green party candidate. And I'm FAR more popular than he is.

The truth is more guys will DISLIKE you for being good with women than will like you.

To become popular you have to make friends, and earn respect from guys. Being good with women gets you SOME respect, but not if you TALK ABOUT IT, they have to SEE you with women. But to be friends, you gotta PROVE your WORTH hanging around with, be funny, be tough, be something THEY would want to be around.

And for girls, you just gotta DJ your ass off ;).

jtws

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ply a sport. Wear what the popular kids are wearing. Follow.

But don't neglect the school outcasts as well. Be their friend since nobody wants to be theirs.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by g f l a s h 4 0 0 1
Your question has a simple answer. The way to become popular is to get female friends. This will increase your popularity in two ways:
2. Girls will see you with these girls, and they will want you more because they see you with other girls.

Just remember, after you have some female friends, it's time to start going after girls

Hope this helps

G F L A S H

I agree with number 2, but number 1 isnt entirely correct.

My personal stance on popularity is not to worry about it.

Reaction score
Lorenzo and others:

I'm just telling you what worked for me. At Cornell this summer, I didn't have many friends until I made some female friends, and then guys wanted to hang out with me for the priviledge of also getting to hang out with my female friends, other girls started to want me, etc.

g f l a s h

a denial

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino0I is right....guys will resent the fact you are getting more pu$$y than them....
wreckless...join a sports team...an after school club...or just talk to people...gradually you'll get more friends.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jtws
Ply a sport. Wear what the popular kids are wearing. Follow.

But don't neglect the school outcasts as well. Be their friend since nobody wants to be theirs.
Leaders are more popular than followers, kid. Charisma, confidence and leadership = road to popularity, not just wearing abercrappie and bi+ch. The most popular kids at my school are the ones who have the charisma and confidence to get people following THEM.

As well, mix what Lorenzo and G said. Make guy friends. Make female friends (making only female friends will earn you respect from guys you're already friends with, but won't necessarily get you new guy friends). Make friends through friends. Be friendly and open to anyone, not just the "cool" people. Get people thinking about you. Make your presence known.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhmm...can any of you tell me why you would want to be popular?

I would really like to know. Give me a reason.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because popular people have more friends, and people with more friends have a better social life, and people with a better social life have fun in life

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see where being popular would be important IF you attend a small school. At small schools, there's fewer crowds to hang with, so being accepted by those considered popular would give status to a budding DJ. However, if you attend a large school like myself, there's no need to be popular. There's so many different social groups, nobody knows everyone.

To become popular, just focus on making a few friends at a time. The more connections you make, the more you'll become involved socially. Sooner or later, you'll become pretty well known.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
Uhmm...can any of you tell me why you would want to be popular?

I would really like to know. Give me a reason.
Yeh, i kinda wanna know too. Seems kinda shallow to me.

Reaction score
mmm

hmm perhaps higher in social ladder = more dominate = alpha = protection? = better offspring = primative male kinda thing, maybe some kind of biological reason? :confused:

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple. Because in general, higher on the social ladder = you get more girls. At least in high school. I don't really try to be popular myself, but I do know a ton of people at my school and like being social.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Girevik
Simple. Because in general, higher on the social ladder = you get more girls. At least in high school.
Umm...no. Just cuz you dont get girls at school doesnt mean you dont get a lot somewhere else.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Girevik
Simple. Because in general, higher on the social ladder = you get more girls. At least in high school.
Ahh here we go, the truth at last.

This is a way of thinking we as DJs must abandon. Have you not realised that we are DJs? We are the chosen few my friends, chosen by ourselves that is, we dont need popularity to get girls, we can get any girl we desire. We can do this because we have empowered ourselves with knowledge, popularity is no longer a concern! This is why i was mystified as to why you all seemed to desire popularity, it is unneccesary for us! DJs have no need nor desire to be popular.

Dr. Evil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
Whoever said you were a DJ?

Certainly, not I. haha
Look mutherfuker, i never asked you for an insult.
i was simply stating my opinion about popularity.

If you want to be stay a geek at the lower end of the social ladder then go right ahead. i dont kare

HOLLA

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAARRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!

The whole concept of popularity pisses the hell out of me. I think it's absosltely hilarious bullcrap. I consider myself popular in that nobody in my school views me in lesser terms than themselves, I can have my go at the popular girls (who in my school are always the good looking ones), and have social graces.

But I HATE all the popular guys in my school. They're all dumb as $hit, and think they can use their "status" to get things like smart kid's homework and are ALWAYS cheating in tests. I take all the opportunities I get, and there are a lot of them, to make these kids look as bad as possible in the eyes of my classmates and others.

Two "popular" (AFC) senior guys in my school wrote an article about macking on freshmen girls, and how high school has been "good to them." I expressed my dissapointment in the article to the faculty advisor of the newspaper, as well as to all of my classmates. I proclamed the authors as being cads... I doubt that's a word that they'd understand, and for that matter take offense to.

You might say: "Hey Maurizio, you should be nice to everyone, and leave em' be. You're going to hurt your social proof." No I'm not. My social proof is rediculously high. I'm just trying to depedestalize guys as well as girls. So manny popular guys think they can get away with all sorts of $hit, I'm just trying to put them in their place. It ends up looking like I have rediculously high confidence.

What's great is that in my school, not even the popular senior guys take shots at the popular senior girls. They think that they have to go for shophomores and the occasional juniors. What a bunch of pu$$ys they are. They think that the senior girls are reserved for college dudes. Oh well, leaves a lot of macking opportunities for me.

In the cases of all of my passionate interests in the past, I've imparted my views onto others, and created a following of people who share my interest. This has always helped to earn me respect, and a following.

CONFIDENCE and PERSUASION will make you popular. And enough of those two things will make you more popular than the "popular."

I don't care what anyone else says, but HS girls are mega atracted to status. You want HS hotties? High status will get em'.

- Maurizio