“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Popularity...

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2002
Messages
570
Reaction score
1
Location
LI, NY
Originally posted by Levex
**** up the toughest kid in your school:D


This might get you a little recognition, but a DJ doesnt pick fights to prove himself.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2002
Messages
770
Reaction score
6
Age
41
Location
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Originally posted by Levex
**** up the toughest kid in your school
This is the sh*ttiest idea I've ever heard. Not only will it only give you a worse rep, but I highly doubt the man's capable of putting up a fight against the toughest kid at school.

I don't mean to bash you, Levex, but it needs to be made CLEAR this is the wrong course of action.
 

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2002
Messages
770
Reaction score
6
Age
41
Location
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
it was a joke bro...lol.
It's not a good one. I can see where someone may actually consider this a course of action.

you dont think when people go to prison they actually try and beat up someone tough the first day, do you?
I don't know. Fortunately, I don't plan on committing any crimes in the near future.
 

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2001
Messages
2,160
Reaction score
7
Age
40
Location
Ottawa,Ontario, Canada
Originally posted by jtws
Ply a sport. Wear what the popular kids are wearing. Follow.

But don't neglect the school outcasts as well. Be their friend since nobody wants to be theirs.

Sorry, but this 1 sentence bothered me.
"Follow"

Don't follow. Be a leader. Followers need someone to show them where to go - leaders make their own path. Be indpendant and confident in what you can do and you will attract people with your aura of charm and charisma.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top