Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Poll : is this a 9 or a 10 ?

is this a 9 or a 10 ?


  • Total voters
    36

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Very cute. Cute hot. Classy and respectful. A good combination to say the least.
Oh now she's cute.....a downgrade from the last claim.

But I do agree, for some women, even if she's a landwhale, she might possibly have a cute smile.

BTW was the downgrade in ur own wife's rating because of me?

Anyhow, be a good boy and set a good example, now please say thank you to Spaz for re-educating you on standards.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Most guys in here would be all over it. Remember every girl is a 5 for the sake of the hiding keyboard jockeys.
Yup I agree, at least in the states. Just her being skinny makes here instantly attractive to a lot of US guys that are used to seeing obese or curvy women.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Oh shes cute alright, Beautiful too and sexy as hell an everything In between. I have exceptional taste. Dont let my success bother you so much man. Jealousy is a bad fit.

When is your next podcast? Video or book so i could have some of your troll run off on this sexy man??
walk the walk dude.
Jealous that you married a 4.5 ?

I am sure u r skeptical.

After all, r u truly willing to believe that I would so greatly surpass ur standards ?

Because freely admitting it would only make you feel ashamed of ur own inferiority...

You see buddy, Spaz understands you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
You guys must be joking, she's hot. I don't mind her thin ass, au contraire.
Would bang.
Looks are relative but WB I'm sure would be unanimous for everyone here unless they were gay. WB is merely binary and a lot easier as it only has to pass the boner test. :up:
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
a 7 cause I'd think the sex is bad
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
She's soft on the eyes has a shy cuteness, the body leaves a lot to be desired, low sex appeal aura. No curves in the hips of calves, no booty. I'll give her a 5.6-6.
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
I can see why some guys might find her attractive.. but I personally don't. She has absolutely no ass at all.. which would be fine if she had tits to make up for it, but she doesn't have those either. She also seems pretty tall for a woman, I'm 6'2 and I think women around 5'6 are the perfect height. She seems like she is almost 6 foot. She looks good in the black and white / beach pic, but the athletic ones completely turn me off.. idk why, they just do.

If I was rating her off the first picture alone I would say an 8, but after seeing the others, I think she is more like a 6-7.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I can see why some guys might find her attractive.. but I personally don't. She has absolutely no ass at all.. which would be fine if she had tits to make up for it, but she doesn't have those either. She also seems pretty tall for a woman, I'm 6'2 and I think women around 5'6 are the perfect height. She seems like she is almost 6 foot. She looks good in the black and white / beach pic, but the athletic ones completely turn me off.. idk why, they just do.

If I was rating her off the first picture alone I would say an 8, but after seeing the others, I think she is more like a 6-7.
5"4 to 5"6 is money
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
This plus all other numerical rating threads should tell people that everyone has a different looking "10".

I was amazed when I put what I thought was a hot picture of my gf in photo feeler and it got a lot lower score than I thought it would.

Listen, if you are trying to get a woman who other guys think is a 10, you are doing it for all the wrong reasons. You are doing it to be envied by other men. That is one dog that won't hunt.

Save yourself some anxiety. Qualify women in your life as Red flag/green flag /yellow flag. It will get much easier...
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
8 facially, 7 overall, couldn't give her a 6 she's better than that even without thighs, hips, ass, boobs, lips
 

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
724
Reaction score
695
she looks like your typical women who exercise to much. solid 8. if she stopped the gym routine for a few months and just ate well she probably bump up to a 9.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Not going to lie. I'd hit, but she's an 8.

Of course, thin blondes are exactly my taste, so she may actually be lower
 
Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I said this before 5"11 is solid

On average, women say a romantic partner 5’3” or shorter is generally too short for comfort, while a partner 6’3” or taller is too tall, and the “ideal” height for a man is 5’11”. The survey also finds that for the average British man, a partner becomes too short at 4’11” and too tall at 6’. The ideal height for a woman, according to the average man, is 5’6”
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
5"4 for women would translate to 5"9 in males
5"5 would be 5"10
5"6 would be 5"11
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top