Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POLL: How many HB9s have you slept with on multiple occassions?

How many HB9s have you slept with more than once? (fwb, g/f, plate, ...)

Votes: 5 31.3%

Votes: 4 25.0%

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 3-5

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • 6-10

• 11-20

• 21-40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 41+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with that at all, never liked blondes, prefer brunettes.
Margot is a beautiful woman but prime Selma Hayek blows her off the map for me.

It is subjective, to try to deny this is going against human nature.
Was literally just thinking of Selma! My last gf was like Selma if you ordered from Wish But actually not that much worse!

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be tough to find universal agreement. For example, even though white women are the beauty standard, there are still plenty of men with little attraction to them.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be tough to find universal agreement. For example, even though white women are the beauty standard, there are still plenty of men with little attraction to them.
You don’t have to be attracted to someone to rate them. None of us are attracted to men but you still know a Chad when you see him.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ratings closely match those of Wheat Waffles, although he claims HB8, HB9 and HB10 have no meaningful differences.
I didn't know he said that. I have to agree with him.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don’t have to be attracted to someone to rate them. None of us are attracted to men but you still know a Chad when you see him.
Sometimes I can tell and sometimes I can't. Sometimes it just doesn't even occur to me. A couple of times I've been mystified that certain celebrities were said to be attractive and I was surprised, but I was informed they were really hot - Colin Jost and Seth McFarlane. I never would have known.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pics or it didn’t happen.

I rarely see higher than 7 in everyday life. 9s are movie stars, models, and pageant queens. Most of y’all are capping. They were 7s at best.
I don't get why people think celebrities and such are higher on the scale. I've seen women as hot as your A-lister (e.g. Margot Robbie) walking around on the street. Now sleeping with her, that's different. But they are out there to approach. And pageant queens? Please.

Anyway usually it's women that are attracted to celebs. For men, this is meaningless, other than having a neat story to tell if you nail one.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get why people think celebrities and such are higher on the scale. I've seen women as hot as your A-lister (e.g. Margot Robbie) walking around on the street. Now sleeping with her, that's different. But they are out there to approach. And pageant queens? Please.
We think they are higher on the scale because they are higher on the scale. I work in NYC; unless you live in SoCal, I find it hard to believe where you are has HB8+ just walking around everywhere. I’ve seen but a handful of HB9s in real life, and only in places such as Las Vegas, Miami, and Los Angeles. Those women are by definition extremely rare.

A woman’s beauty is her currency. It is her door to opportunities. Average and even “cute” girls do not end up in magazines, winning pageants, or starring in movies. Peak Margot Robbie is indeed elite tier, hotter than 100% of the women you have ever talked to in your life.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with that at all, never liked blondes, prefer brunettes.
Margot is a beautiful woman but prime Selma Hayek blows her off the map for me.

It is subjective, to try to deny this is going against human nature.
Agree.

Though I think of Margot as more "cute hot," so I do like her. She doesn't have that weird vapid cover girl look, usually has a smile on her face which is sexy to me.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We think they are higher on the scale because they are higher on the scale. I work in NYC; unless you live in SoCal, I find it hard to believe where you are has HB8+ just walking around everywhere. I’ve seen but a handful of HB9s in real life, and only in places such as Las Vegas, Miami, and Los Angeles. Those women are by definition extremely rare.

A woman’s beauty is her currency. It is her door to opportunities. Average and even “cute” girls do not end up in magazines, winning pageants, or starring in movies. Margot Robbie is indeed elite tier, hotter than 100% of the women you have ever talked to in your life.
Disagree.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree.
You are looking at this from your own lens. There are chicks you may personally find more attractive, however the consensus of the general population and where she is in life disagrees.

If you know a broad that is over 27, never been married, never dated a wealthy guy, or never gotten a modeling contract, there is a strong probability she really just isn’t as attractive as you think she is.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are looking at this from your own lens. There are chicks you may personally find more attractive, however the consensus of the general population and where she is in life disagrees.
This is contradictory IMO. Everyone has their own lens. Therefore there is no 'consensus.' I'm not going to pursue a girl because other people her attractive. Only boner that matters is my own.

We can see this with beauty pageants. The judges vote and someone wins. It doesn't make it objective, and if a judge voted for a non-winner, doesn't mean that will change his mind. So 51% can be for one and 49% for the others. Or a plurality - less than 50% since there are many finalists. I guess you can call that a consensus since it was put to a vote, but it's still a variety of opinion. Subjective.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Visual Analogue Circlejerk

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is contradictory IMO. Everyone has their own lens. Therefore there is no 'consensus.' I'm not going to pursue a girl because other people her attractive. Only boner that matters is my own.

We can see this with beauty pageants. The judges vote and someone wins. It doesn't make it objective, and if a judge voted for a non-winner, doesn't mean that will change his mind. So 51% can be for one and 49% for the others. Or a plurality - less than 50% since there are many finalists. I guess you can call that a consensus since it was put to a vote, but it's still a variety of opinion. Subjective.
No contradiction here - you just confirmed my point. In a pageant, you can fancy candidate A based on personal taste, but the panel of judges vote and B wins. That actually means B > A.

Now apply that to real life. You may bang a girl that you consider a 9. Great. However, she is 29 years old, has never been married, has never even dated a high status man, has no modeling or acting contracts. These facts about her are a better overall reflection of her true SMV. She may be a 9 to you, but not others. There’s nothing wrong with dating this girl, she’s just not actually a 9.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Exactly. Chads generally have certain features in common that I don’t need to list here. It’s pretty easy to pick up on the pattern even as a straight guy.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No contradiction here - you just confirmed my point. In a pageant, you can fancy candidate A based on personal taste, but the panel of judges vote and B wins. That actually means B > A.

Now apply that to real life. You may bang a girl that you consider a 9. Great. However, she is 29 years old, has never been married, has never even dated a high status man, has no modeling or acting contracts. These facts about her are a better overall reflection of her true SMV. She may be a 9 to you, but not others. There’s nothing wrong with dating this girl, she’s just not actually a 9.
I see your point but we disagree.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A woman’s beauty is her currency. It is her door to opportunities. Average and even “cute” girls do not end up in magazines, winning pageants, or starring in movies. Peak Margot Robbie is indeed elite tier, hotter than 100% of the women you have ever talked to in your life.
Margot Robbie is a max a 8, I've been with girls wayyyy hotter than her. She is hot, but elite tier? nah. I worked as a fashion photographer in Moscow Russia, you have no idea what I've seen there.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Margot Robbie is a max a 8, I've been with girls wayyyy hotter than her. She is hot, but elite tier? nah. I worked as a fashion photographer in Moscow Russia, you have no idea what I've seen there.
8/9 is splitting hairs. She’s going to be in the 95+ percentile in the West.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've worked with celebrities in the past (not her though). Once you see women like this in person, you see they are as "elite" as the next pretty face. But again: we all see reality subjectively. On a macro level it's still just a collection of individual opinions. One man's 7 is another man's 10. There are men who let that affect them though... "Do you think my girlfriend is hot bro?"

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My ratings closely match those of Wheat Waffles, although he claims HB8, HB9 and HB10 have no meaningful differences.
I didn't know he said that. I have to agree with him.
In my view, an HB8 is very attractive, but seeing an HB10 drives guys crazy. I planned to create a thread to ask about how to avoid acquintances at risk for brain melt in the presence of HB10s.