Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Poll for You

Grew up without dad?

• Yep

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • I am a woman, 3 shots please

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should elaborate more,what does it mean withtout dad?

Without him living at home because of a divorce? an uninterested father? no biological father but the new guy mom toke home?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My parents divorced when I was three years old.

I saw my dad for two weekends a month.

When I was 13 my brother and I moved in with Dad and his new wife and baby.

So, yes and no?

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
i have no parents...lol.. but i have money and thats all humans care about..

only on Sosuave can I see broken people like this - I mean I see it in real life but not to this extent of frustration.

Money, really?

What I meant originally was - dad left or died or whatever, but he wasn't there for you during your formative years (3-18)

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you want to have a connection between having no dad and being AFC? You can be AFC even with a dad, if he doesn't take charge and raise you to be a man.

I got a friend who grew up without a dad, and he doesn't have issues at all. On the contrary, he grew up to take responsibility and support his mum when she felt it was too much for her. He grew up to to be the man in the family, and he's one of the toughest go-getters I've ever known.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tortendieb said:
So you want to have a connection between having no dad and being AFC? You can be AFC even with a dad, if he doesn't take charge and raise you to be a man.

I got a friend who grew up without a dad, and he doesn't have issues at all. On the contrary, he grew up to take responsibility and support his mum when she felt it was too much for her. He grew up to to be the man in the family, and he's one of the toughest go-getters I've ever known.
^^^
This guy is right,it's more damageful an afc dad and a dominant mother than no dad at all and a mother who doesnt play the empowered woman.

The problem is that usually a father figure push you to pass your limits and take action while a mother figure try to stop you even lowering your self esteem if it needs "you cant do that sport they are too big for you" line for example.
Or worse "do something for her so she will likes you",the beggining of an afc line.

However and afc dad who just confirm what the mother say or even worse he is treated as a powerless kid too is worse.

It can happen instead that if there's no father and the mother is submissive,the son manage to become more more dominant but lack the rules that a father figure gives,that's why many violent men come from that environment.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dads can be totally worthless, I am studying where mens development comes from - I think I can say if a man wasn't influenced by Someone to take risks he probably grew up a *****.

If he came to a board like this and looked up to some members he probably grew a shell and did ok...for awhile