"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Police woman are bombs

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
So in my city 20% of police are women. Police are often in a duo, 1 man and a woman.
They often date each others.

Anyway... ALL POLICE WOMEN Are 10hbs.

It's a consensus with every guys I talk to about it. They all agrees police women are just too hot, too sex.

What's you guys opinion
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
So in my city 20% of police are women. Police are often in a duo, 1 man and a woman.
They often date each others.

Anyway... ALL POLICE WOMEN Are 10hbs.

It's a consensus with every guys I talk to about it. They all agrees police women are just too hot, too sex.

What's you guys opinion
Not one bad looking where i live , hot af.
However its polarized imo, you remember the police women who was accused of beating a few ppl during the student strike in mtl.
 

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
Not one bad looking where i live , hot af.
However its polarized imo, you remember the police women who was accused of beating a few ppl during the student strike in mtl.
LOOOOLLL I was actually going to refer to her as not a good example.

Didnt expect it to come that fast.

Actually, she's the only NOT hot one I ever saw.

I live in Montreal, Canada, we always in the top10 or top5 of the cities with the most beautiful women.

My trips to NYC,London,Tokyo etc confirm it.

Other than that police officer (now ex). They are all hot, especially the ones on the street.

I got some police women in IT and they hot too.

My comment is general. Like in Toronto, all the police were male and tattooed, no hot girls.

To stringpuller: the policewomen here have really model feminine bodies, can't speak about their mental (other than they usually insecure)
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
meh I did kown some woman ahve unifrom fetish, but men for woman? its a dominatrix thing?

btw saying all female cops are hot is forcefull
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
LOOOOLLL I was actually going to refer to her as not a good example.

Didnt expect it to come that fast.

Actually, she's the only NOT hot one I ever saw.

I live in Montreal, Canada, we always in the top10 or top5 of the cities with the most beautiful women.

My trips to NYC,London,Tokyo etc confirm it.

Other than that police officer (now ex). They are all hot, especially the ones on the street.

I got some police women in IT and they hot too.

My comment is general. Like in Toronto, all the police were male and tattooed, no hot girls.

To stringpuller: the policewomen here have really model feminine bodies, can't speak about their mental (other than they usually insecure)

Ahhj i agree Mtl is one o the places wih he hottest women, irs like there is no fat women there.

Strin need to go to Mtl to see, but i agree that even if they are not masculine physically lots of masculine attitude in general
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
No not all 10's. Its their attitude from their job. They get to be "over" alot of folks. And many are attracted ti that. That personality type by nature will be controlling and trying to get shyt on you. So be fvcking careful.
 

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
382
Reaction score
342
Brazilian female cop

3154

Not all of them are hot though
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Too masculine for me.i dont know how any man. Real man that is think masculine women are hot. Maybe some internal gayness in there. Who knows.
My opinion but Tatts and AK47 yeilding brute babes are not my cup of tea. I like sundresses and submission.
Apple pie on sunday in the sundress. Doesnt get much better then that postcard.

Maybe some dudes want to be cuffed whipped and dominated like a bytch.
I agree 100 percent. I don't like manly acting women and women with big muscles. I'd rather have a feminine looking woman.

That girl I went out on a date with 3 weeks ago was a former State Trooper. I looked her up online and she's listed in a federal lawsuit being sued.
 

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
I will date cops but not commit to them or for that matter any women that works in law enforcement or who is a lawyer or works for the courts or lawyers. I have seen women in these fields use their knowledge and contacts to make their ex's lives a living hell. If they want to have some fun than I will do my part but anything more than that is a hard no.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

bacchus

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2005
Messages
141
Reaction score
58
In my area many are quite attractive, but gay. Even though you wouldn’t know it. Like on an average platoon, it exceeds 50%.

The straight ones are inundated with opportunities to date alphas at work, and have long shifts, so good luck with one in an LTR
 
Top