Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Police woman are bombs

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in my city 20% of police are women. Police are often in a duo, 1 man and a woman.
They often date each others.

Anyway... ALL POLICE WOMEN Are 10hbs.

It's a consensus with every guys I talk to about it. They all agrees police women are just too hot, too sex.

What's you guys opinion

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in my city 20% of police are women. Police are often in a duo, 1 man and a woman.
They often date each others.

Anyway... ALL POLICE WOMEN Are 10hbs.

It's a consensus with every guys I talk to about it. They all agrees police women are just too hot, too sex.

What's you guys opinion
Not one bad looking where i live , hot af.
However its polarized imo, you remember the police women who was accused of beating a few ppl during the student strike in mtl.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not one bad looking where i live , hot af.
However its polarized imo, you remember the police women who was accused of beating a few ppl during the student strike in mtl.
LOOOOLLL I was actually going to refer to her as not a good example.

Didnt expect it to come that fast.

Actually, she's the only NOT hot one I ever saw.

I live in Montreal, Canada, we always in the top10 or top5 of the cities with the most beautiful women.

My trips to NYC,London,Tokyo etc confirm it.

Other than that police officer (now ex). They are all hot, especially the ones on the street.

I got some police women in IT and they hot too.

My comment is general. Like in Toronto, all the police were male and tattooed, no hot girls.

To stringpuller: the policewomen here have really model feminine bodies, can't speak about their mental (other than they usually insecure)

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh I did kown some woman ahve unifrom fetish, but men for woman? its a dominatrix thing?

btw saying all female cops are hot is forcefull

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOOOOLLL I was actually going to refer to her as not a good example.

Didnt expect it to come that fast.

Actually, she's the only NOT hot one I ever saw.

I live in Montreal, Canada, we always in the top10 or top5 of the cities with the most beautiful women.

My trips to NYC,London,Tokyo etc confirm it.

Other than that police officer (now ex). They are all hot, especially the ones on the street.

I got some police women in IT and they hot too.

My comment is general. Like in Toronto, all the police were male and tattooed, no hot girls.

To stringpuller: the policewomen here have really model feminine bodies, can't speak about their mental (other than they usually insecure)

Ahhj i agree Mtl is one o the places wih he hottest women, irs like there is no fat women there.

Strin need to go to Mtl to see, but i agree that even if they are not masculine physically lots of masculine attitude in general

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No not all 10's. Its their attitude from their job. They get to be "over" alot of folks. And many are attracted ti that. That personality type by nature will be controlling and trying to get shyt on you. So be fvcking careful.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brazilian female cop

Not all of them are hot though

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Too masculine for me.i dont know how any man. Real man that is think masculine women are hot. Maybe some internal gayness in there. Who knows.
My opinion but Tatts and AK47 yeilding brute babes are not my cup of tea. I like sundresses and submission.
Apple pie on sunday in the sundress. Doesnt get much better then that postcard.

Maybe some dudes want to be cuffed whipped and dominated like a bytch.
I agree 100 percent. I don't like manly acting women and women with big muscles. I'd rather have a feminine looking woman.

That girl I went out on a date with 3 weeks ago was a former State Trooper. I looked her up online and she's listed in a federal lawsuit being sued.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will date cops but not commit to them or for that matter any women that works in law enforcement or who is a lawyer or works for the courts or lawyers. I have seen women in these fields use their knowledge and contacts to make their ex's lives a living hell. If they want to have some fun than I will do my part but anything more than that is a hard no.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my area many are quite attractive, but gay. Even though you wouldn’t know it. Like on an average platoon, it exceeds 50%.

The straight ones are inundated with opportunities to date alphas at work, and have long shifts, so good luck with one in an LTR