Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pokèmon pickup.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't handle too much seriousness, there's always something turning people's lives sour. I personally don't give a fvck anymore, there's no point to it.
Eh, if it is so fun I will give it a shot. Not necessarily to pick up women though if it helps then I would consider it bonus, just to see and understand this phenomenon. There must be some reason why so many people are doing it. It may be a fad, but still I am guided by curiosity. There are literally at least a couple people I see every night just on their cellphones walking down the street doing it.

But my god would it screw with people to see ME playing pokemon... I do not think such an image would compute. In fact, I think I have a bit of a jagged reputation around here, I think that being engaged in something kind of cheesy and childish would possibly soften that (which may not be a bad thing). Whatever, my curiosity has peaked so I am at least checking it out.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
GTFO and go score some real cvnt you fagg0t.
Reality got your feelz bro? Its funny you said that cause just this morning I was pounding the wife thinking to myself ' I wonder if little Grewd got his pokeballs today?'.

Last edited:

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some really old salty out of touch people on this forum who'll be yelling at kids to get off their lawn in a few years.

My opinion; there's more than one way to skin a cat.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I can't handle too much seriousness, there's always something turning people's lives sour. I personally don't give a fvck anymore, there's no point to it.
Translation: "Can't stand those people who bring me back to reality. Gonna go sit in my safe space with my pokedex."

Who pokenerds think they are:

who they really are:

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^You forgot the image of the 35 year old man spending hours searching Google for pictures of Pokemon disses.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Considering myself, my brother and my wife have all played through pokemon (the real game). I think we are qualified to give advice here. You want to pickup with pokemon, goto JAPAN. When white/black/anything other than Asian tries to emulate Asian culture, it looks pathetic and WRONG.. No different then white guys walking around with their pants down around their ankles, rapping and pretending to be thugs. Pokemon is for children... when grown men try to act like children it looks disgusting.

^You forgot the image of the 35 year old man spending hours searching Google for pictures of Pokemon disses.
Touche. I do it because I care, besides a picture is worth a thousand words, no? ;)

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you in here are talking about this game like you have some deeper issues. If you don't like the game then fine but there is no need to call people f@ggots or ****s or whatever.. what's more sad the people playing and enjoying the game or the people bitching about the people playing the game?

I have actually walked over 10 kilometers because of this game, the last time I have done that was never. It is undoubtedly good exercise and a good reason to go outside.

BTW ..I know a hot @ss bar girl, white and 24 years old that plays this game and I have seen a few hotties at the beach playing.. so it is not all fat losers.

Again my point is the HATE for this game on these forums is pathetic.. if you don't like it then fine... get over it.

I'm South Korean so I can play this game till I'm 40 and still be "within the social norm." But honestly I mostly see white people playing.. of all ages really.

This isn't World of Warcraft where you sit in a basement hours on end "raiding" some dungeon.

A few days ago instead of watching Trump/Pence V.S. Hilary for a few hours bored out of my mind I went out and got almost 3 hours of exercise.

Just wait until they release the ability to trade Pokemon and hopefully an actual battle system... people on these forums will cry END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!!

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tried it out... seems kind of more like a scavenger hunt or some kind of geocaching to me... You just go to some place get these ball things which are some kind of way to entrap these bizzare animals and you go use your phone and get them.
These animal things kind of annoy me... I got some strange fish that looks like it flies or something and some angry looking purple chinchilla looking thing. Doesn't seem like there is a real point to it all, just being some kind of digital zookeeper with weird animals.
It is a bit odd... I do not think I understand much about it and I do not think I will continue utilizing it. However, I will credit it with one thing. It seems to be engaging people into doing more walking and getting around. This is something very positive, especially in America where we have so many people who all they do is sit on their butts. Unlike most video games this gets people up and out of their chair.

SDDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I go out all I see are guys playing Pokemon. Though I have heard that there are some areas where girls play too.

Eventually the game is going to allow Pokemon trading and that's going to greatly improve the social aspect.

Hopefully soon I can unload my Pokéballs.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Night game too!!! ...I've seen "goers" out at all hours.

But, I live by the beach, and a college also... YMMV.

Serenity

Reaction score
Reality got your feelz bro? Its funny you said that cause just this morning I was pounding the wife thinking to myself ' I wonder if little Grewd got his pokeballs today?'.

A bit of a late reply. I've been out with my girlfriend getting a good tan, catching lots of Pokèmon, meeting new and old friends and having lots of fun. In between I was pounding my girlfriend not thinking about you at all.

I feel sorry for your wife. Congrats on getting the quotation right for once.

EDIT: Didn't notice the ban, that was about time.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you in here are talking about this game like you have some deeper issues. If you don't like the game then fine but there is no need to call people f@ggots or ****s or whatever.. what's more sad the people playing and enjoying the game or the people *****ing about the people playing the game?

I have actually walked over 10 kilometers because of this game, the last time I have done that was never. It is undoubtedly good exercise and a good reason to go outside.

BTW ..I know a hot @ss bar girl, white and 24 years old that plays this game and I have seen a few hotties at the beach playing.. so it is not all fat losers.

Again my point is the HATE for this game on these forums is pathetic.. if you don't like it then fine... get over it.

I'm South Korean so I can play this game till I'm 40 and still be "within the social norm." But honestly I mostly see white people playing.. of all ages really.

This isn't World of Warcraft where you sit in a basement hours on end "raiding" some dungeon.

A few days ago instead of watching Trump/Pence V.S. Hilary for a few hours bored out of my mind I went out and got almost 3 hours of exercise.

Just wait until they release the ability to trade Pokemon and hopefully an actual battle system... people on these forums will cry END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!!
It took a virtual game to get you to walk? You might want to have a talk with yourself. If you need Pokemon GO to make you want to improve your health, you are beyond hopeless. You should feel ashamed of what you typed. You should exercise for your own health, for your own physical improvement and to further develop yourself as an individual.

It's funny how the majority of people playing this have some sort of mental or self-esteem issue. Then again, the masses get entertained with a ball of yarn.

What could we seriously expect?

When one leaves a legacy, it will be remarkable to have been a "Pokemon Master". Morons.

Serenity

Reaction score
@Ronaldo7 Yeah, myself, all my friends, their girlfriends, my girlfriend and lots of cool people I've met have mental and self-esteem issues. To be honest I believe you are mentally disturbed judging by what you've been posting.

It's an advantage to be amused by such a simple thing as a ball of yarn. Better than never being happy because it's never good enough entertainment.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It took a virtual game to get you to walk? You might want to have a talk with yourself. If you need Pokemon GO to make you want to improve your health, you are beyond hopeless. You should feel ashamed of what you typed. You should exercise for your own health, for your own physical improvement and to further develop yourself as an individual.

It's funny how the majority of people playing this have some sort of mental or self-esteem issue. Then again, the masses get entertained with a ball of yarn.

What could we seriously expect?

When one leaves a legacy, it will be remarkable to have been a "Pokemon Master". Morons.
Quit making assumptions "moron" I eat a strict Paleo diet and workout every day.