Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pokèmon pickup.

Serenity

Reaction score
As the world have noticed, "everyone" is outside playing Pokèmon Go. It's passed Tinder by the amount of active units having the app. Not just children are playing and not just males. It's not only geeky girls either, there are a number of hot young women playing this for fun too.

That's an opportunity for some super easy daygame if you ask me. Go where there's a good amount of people having their noses buried in their phones and start approaching. If you want to attract a bunch of people you can use a lure on a poke stop, they'll gather to catch Pokèmon. I'm surprised this hasn't been recognized by this forum before, but it sounds like a good idea to try. The game is also an obvious conversation starter.

I won't have much of a chance to do that myself since I got a girlfriend, but now the idea is out there if any of you want to try it.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the active dudes here are over 24. I doubt they'd use this. I think it's best for younger people.

Funny thing about that game though, Nintendo is bow getting in a **** ton of trouble because of the randomization stuff so people were walking around going in places they shouldn't have, like the Holocaust Museum :rofl::rofl::rofl:. They'll prolly change it up and make it less fun now unfortunately.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought about it, but I am 31 feels weird to me, but I see your point

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Listen fellas, I've been playing this game non stop for the past week. I've met countless of new people from it and a few girls.

Pick up is possible and easily doable. I think it's funny. There are Reddit posts about people fxking and playing go.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://simplepickup.com/

They are a pickup - improve your life website. I love their videos. They have the ''project GO'' which are seminars for you.... funny they had project GO for years.

Did I mention they made a video about picking up girls with pokemon lines and clothes... yep... before pokemon go:

The youtube video is 4 years old.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol that line is solid no pun intended.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty hot 22 year old girl in my office met a group of guys while playing this past week just walking around downtown.

They're a bunch of dorks who screwed up their chances though because they hit her up all the time asking if she wants to play.

It's like anything else, yeah you can use it as an icebreaker but then shift the conversation to something else and escalate from there.

It's an even better opportunity to go for the insta-date, because she's obviously doing nothing and totally available if she's out by herself playing pokemon go.

Just say "hey there's a great ice cream place down around this way I was planning on hitting up , want to come along?"

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing individuals play Pokemon GO is very saddening.

It shows the pitiful state the world is in. It illustrates the purposeless lives most individuals tend to portray.

There are infinite activities in which one can find more purpose & growth, yet Pokemon GO controls the minds of the brainless hordes.

Past greats must be weeping at this type of dialogue.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that there are guys trying to pick up women using Pokemon Go is either the greatest or saddest thing I have ever read.
I think it's probably both!

Seriously though. Any guy playing this sh!t and actually serious about it needs to re-evaluate his life; from the bottom up. Actually, I'll go further and say, any guy with this on his phone full stop. Even one step further; any adult human over the age of 21.

Serenity

Reaction score
Seeing individuals play Pokemon GO is very saddening.

It shows the pitiful state the world is in. It illustrates the purposeless lives most individuals tend to portray.

There are infinite activities in which one can find more purpose & growth, yet Pokemon GO controls the minds of the brainless hordes.

Past greats must be weeping at this type of dialogue.
I'm playing it. My life is not purposeless. Pokèmon Go isn't the only activity people do. I couldn't care less what the "past greats" would think.

I'm gonna have a Pokèmon Go date with my girlfriend soon, lol.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing individuals play Pokemon GO is very saddening... It illustrates the purposeless lives most individuals tend to portray.
Kind of already knew that, don't really care either way

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Pokemon Go is for retards, its not Pokemon, its a fckin children's minigame where you walk to a location, see a picture of a pokemon and throw a ball with your finger, its gay as sh1t. Go hangout with girl while she stares at her phone and you stare at yours, yeah fun. This is just one more way of girls getting to sort the nerdy guys from the alpha males. I don't know a single girl playing with a full deck who dreams of marrying some fat, spaghetti stain, t-shirt wearing loser staring into a phone and playing. How many of you pokenerds would have the guts to hangout somewhere with a nintendo DS and play a REAL game of pokemon. If you don't play REAL pokemon, you're just a wannabe/follower. How many girls have you seen playing the ACTUAL game? That's right zilch. These are the same stupid slags who get tattoos, do the ice bucket challenge and go planking.

Pokemon Go is a new friendzoning tool and get ready for the evolved form : Pokemon Rape.

0:23

If everyone was jumping off a bridge, you can count the pokemon go nerds in.

Yes these are the same people.

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
As I fvcking type this there are 3 retards outside my house on their way to the local poke gym. The same people who use Poke Go to pick up women are usually the people who would subscribe to FEMINISM to pickup women.

No big surprise GREWD plays Pokemon Go.

100 bucks says Jaylan plays it too.

Other completely stupid fads: Bellbottoms, Cosplay, Weeboos, The Cinnamon Challenge, Furries, EMO, Flash mobs, Body Mods, Gangnam Style, The Macerena, Vines, Gamergate, Kickstarter, Bronies, SJW.

The lengths people will go to just to belong to 'the popular crowd' is astounding.

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score

4:08 Is a song written just for pokemon nerds

AND yes you are being an anime nerd by playing pokemon GO. The only anime, nerd, loser that I would even associate with is my wife. Even my fvckin ASIAN nerd wife thinks guy's who play Pokemon Go are losers... thats gotta tell you something.

Only Asian fads I have ever liked:

When girls do this, its cute. Same with Pokemon Go, Cosplay and Anime. When Dudes do it, the fad becomes fvkin pathetic. Pokemon Go is a fad that is appropriate for children and young women ONLY. When grown men start playing it, people will quickly lose interest because they don't want to be thought of as some fat loser who plays pokemon. Its the same reason hot women are starting to reject feminism and the reason no one went to see Ghostbusters 3. Being Gay is also a fad just as Blowing yourself up for the religion of peace.

Last edited:

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... Very interesting coincidence...

Out tonight I just ran into one of these women playing pokmeon go on her phone. I go for regular walks at dusk, clears the head. I see more people walking around now with this game though. So anyway, me and her are talking and she is apparently out looking for some kind of pokemon stuff in the area (I guess you walk around and find these things on some GPS or somesuch, but I do not know). Anyway, she was asking me if I played and was kind of going on about it. In my curiosity I had to ask about it, though most of it honestly did not make much sense... Maybe if I knew what she was talking about I could have been able to have a more interactive conversation about it. I ended up kind of changing the subject, though she was literally on the phone the entire time. I actually had a bit of late night coffee with her as we were near a coffee shop nearby. Did not figure on getting her number though, she did not seem my type much and was a bit too attached to her phone.

Not sure... It may not be entirely insane to pick up women with this kind of thing... I mean, it would least start up a line of dialogue and help to create an icebreaker. The people who play this seem kind of addicted to this game. I have not quite seen this phenomenon before... Although it seems a bit like a kid's game. But to each their own, and I guess as Nietzsche said "the struggle of maturity is to recover the seriousness of the child at play".

Serenity

Reaction score
@LiveFreeX GTFO and go score some real cvnt you fagg0t.

@Asmodeus A sh!t ton of people is playing it, I can see why. Of course it's not for everyone, but nothing is. Nietzsche was... Well... A special kind of man. I'll agree he had a bunch of good points, but his work is not at the level of a childs play.

I can't handle too much seriousness, there's always something turning people's lives sour. I personally don't give a fvck anymore, there's no point to it.