POF women are flakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
i agree with legends response Tenacity. be indifferent to the thug chasers and leave them to the ex cons that try to pick them up on pof.

it's not the thug chasing chicks fault they choose ex cons. it's the ex cons fault for committing his crimes in the first place.

legend is showing by example his personal accountability.
More personal attacks? LOL. I own your thoughts princess.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
As part of your tithe. That doesn't make you an activist.
Sir, I donate my time and money, period. That's more than just someone who speaks on the topics through anonymous forums.

Now answer this truly. Real discussion here: Are you in this "war" because you care about society or are you in this "war" because of the lack of quality which YOU can't find. Let's be honest here.
BOTH.

Where do you find most peace: Fighting an insurmountable gender war--or--accepting women as they are (knowing the rules of the game) and being the best damn player? --Albert Einstein
If we keep going the way we are going, our lives in this area will get more chaotic to where there will be no peace. I made a thread on here awhile ago that the issues we are dealing with in relation to women, are a part of a BIGGER problem. That bigger problem is in relation to MACRO changes occurring where we are moving from a Center Right country to a Center Left country.

So just like we need Conservative Groups to fight the Left, we need groups to fight this bullshyt that women are doing. I will tell you that if MORE guys would take a stand against bullshyt, that right there will begin to change a lot of these chicks' behavior.

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
If OLD is that bad and consist of low quality women then where are the high quality women?
Church? Grocery Store? A bank? The Mall? MeetUps.com? Match.com?
I would assume there is low quality everywhere you go and have heard horror stories that Match.com is bad too it is a paid service.

It seems like fame and wealth is the only way to score a hot babe with some brains and morals.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
taking your own advice is a personal attack I guess.

Accountability for thee but not for me is it?
No, you got it backwards. The onus falls upon me, hence why we have documented 14 posts of personal attacks, and antagonizing words--exactly what I was warned not to do.

Don't forget to create your new username once this gets banned :D

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Sir, I donate my time and money, period. That's more than just someone who speaks on the topics through anonymous forums.

BOTH.

If we keep going the way we are going, our lives in this area will get more chaotic to where there will be no peace. I made a thread on here awhile ago that the issues we are dealing with in relation to women, are a part of a BIGGER problem. That bigger problem is in relation to MACRO changes occurring where we are moving from a Center Right country to a Center Left country.

So just like we need Conservative Groups to fight the Left, we need groups to fight this bullshyt that women are doing. I will tell you that if MORE guys would take a stand against bullshyt, that right there will begin to change a lot of these chicks' behavior.
Nothing to stand up against. I'm very happy with the market just the way it is. Like I said, learn the "rules," and be the best damn player. No chess puzzle here.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
No, you got it backwards. The onus falls upon me, hence why we have documented 14 posts of personal attacks, and antagonizing words--exactly what I was warned not to do.

Don't forget to create your new username once this gets banned :D
You take pof being known as bottom of the barrel a personal attack?

you take not following your own advice a personal attack?

Are you not an ex con?

Are you not using pof a bottom of the barrel website?

Are you not preaching personal responsibility?

Did you not tell Tenacity to be indifferent to thug chasing women?

If you are an ex con doesn't that mean those same thug chasing chicks on pof are all dating an ex con such as yourself?

Did you not say you've been with hundreds of women?

Don't you say it's not women's fault the way they are and we should just accept it?

Therefore if you are an ex con. it's your fault for committing the crime. And it's not the thug chasing women's fault for dating you off pof the site you use to pick up quality women while improving every aspect of your life because women are just going to do that.

Last edited:

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
You take pof being known as bottom of the barrel a personal attack?

you take not following your own advice a personal attack?

Are you not an ex con?

Are you not using pof a bottom of the barrel website?

Are you not preaching personal responsibility?

Did you not tell Tenacity to be indifferent to thug chasing women?

If you are an ex con doesn't that mean those same thug chasing chicks on pof are all dating an ex con such as yourself?

Did you not say you've been with hundreds of women?

Don't you say it's not women's fault the way they are and we should just accept it?

Therefore if you are an ex con. it's your fault for committing the crime. And it's not the thug chasing women's fault for dating you off pof the site you use to pick up quality women while improving every aspect of your life.
Quit your whining. Get banned with dignity.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score
If OLD is that bad and consist of low quality women then where are the high quality women?
Church? Grocery Store? A bank? The Mall? MeetUps.com? Match.com?
I would assume there is low quality everywhere you go and have heard horror stories that Match.com is bad too it is a paid service.

It seems like fame and wealth is the only way to score a hot babe with some brains and morals.
there's good and bad quality everywhere you go. more places than others. IE: Dive bars, pof.

you have to see where a chicks head is at. family bond. sense of self. honesty, integrity etc.

write down a list of must have positives and bad qualities. try to find a chick you not only find attractive but has a majority of good qualities you're looking for beyond just arm candy.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
So when legend loses a debate he begs for the opposing debater to be banned so he can continue to preach his accountability for thee but not for me mantra.
More antagonizing words?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit with the strawmen guys and actually read the post. Gawd if this is the quality of your listening skills it amazes me that you ever got laid. U need to be less reactive.

I said game exists. I didn't say it worked every time with every girl. And I defined game as a set of skills and and tactics e.g. push pull, compliance ladder, breaking rapport, etc. Now these r mainly based on psychology. Ie. on empirical research. So y wouldn't it work? And at a high level it makes proceedings a bit more interesting for both parties. BTW I still do the fake palm reading schtick when I can b bothered and it just about always ends up in a makeout session minimum.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Ok, so now that we have a 9 page overstatement about the fact that online women are more picky and heavy attention seekers and game players, what is the solution?

We as men still need to improve, and take f**king initiatives. This bickering needs to stop. Enough mental masturbation.

If the time arguing was spent doing something better, like messaging chicks online, there would be a better and more productive conversation i.e. where did I f**k up?

Fact is, you often don't know if it's you that f**ked up or if it's some circumstance that is blocking you. If sh*t is going nowhere, erase and replace. Block her if you need to.

Learn indifference.

I'm shutting down this decent debate turned pointless-pissing-party. Too much ad hominem flying ad nauseum.

Thread closed. Clear this god damn courtroom and have a beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.