Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POF women are flakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
POF women are ugly, fat, some are cute -- and sometimes I get laid. But you have to go through so many flakes.

I had a date with a decent chick a few days ago. She ended up buying me drinks afterwards.

Anyway, we clicked, we pecked kissed, hugged, she said if I was interested to text her.
We texted the next day. I asked her if she wanted go bowling and she said yes.
Then several days ago she said she had tickets to a concert and asked if I wanted to go to concert instead of bowling --- otherwise the tickets would be thrown away. I said sure, we can always go bowling, but a concert is cool.
She said she was happy that I was interested. We wrapped it up with goodnight texts and that was it. I haven't heard from her in several days. Tonight is a bust.

How is that for female behavior?

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women flake.....especially OLD women,you probably lost frame and are coming across as needy here.

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
I am going to do a MGTOW for a while and focus on my mission in life. OLD is not worth the hassle.
Red lets grab some beer and burn out...

Last edited:

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old is a mixed bag, especially POF. Guys make it incredibly easy for women on there, and I would bet the numbers are incredibly out of favor for men. I realized that most women on there are in the 6-7 range or single moms.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF women are ugly, fat, some are cute -- and sometimes I get laid. But you have to go through so many flakes.

I had a date with a decent chick a few days ago. She ended up buying me drinks afterwards.

Anyway, we clicked, we pecked kissed, hugged, she said if I was interested to text her.

Classic frame sh!t test. You failed by texting her the next day.

Then several days ago she said she had tickets to a concert and asked if I wanted to go to concert instead of bowling --- otherwise the tickets would be thrown away. I said sure, we can always go bowling, but a concert is cool.

Probably not your fault but looking at how you failed the first sh!t test, the fact that she was able to change the date idea so easily made her lose more interest. I doubt she was doing this consciously but everytime you concede to a woman without establishing value, she subconciously loses attraction for you.

She said she was happy that I was interested. We wrapped it up with goodnight texts and that was it. I haven't heard from her in several days. Tonight is a bust.

Responses in bold. Women are flaky by nature, its your job to run a tight game so you don't turn "maybes" into "no".

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've learned that you can't take it personally. Attractive men get flaked on and played by women all the time. You can do everything right and still get flaked on. The key is quantity. You interact with enough women and you'll eventually have success. Same thing with sales. If I talk to enough people I'll eventually sell something and I'll get better at it as time goes on but you can never replace that random flake or decision not to buy for no good reason. It just happens. But you must not take it personally. Your mental health and well being depends on you not taking it personally.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score

It's a part of the manipulation game. They flake for no reason most of the time because they are deliberately looking to hurt MEN.

- Exactly how it happens with you, it happens with me just like that some times. It's where the girl's interest level goes to this HIGH POSITION, it's like she's very HIGHLY interested and it will show through her sending nudes, her fvcking, maybe cooking for you, maybe buying you something here or there.

- Then one day, suddenly, randomly........her interest level falls to the floor and you are sitting here thinking WTF did you do?

Now OP understand something, Legend and a variety of other guys on here will say this is ALL your fault. They will say you didn't wear Armani suits, you weren't a Top 1% male, you didn't have a 7 figure net worth, you didn't walk on water, you didn't have 100% excellent internal game, you didn't "control the frame", and (insert whatever other B.S. here) .

When the TRUTH is OP, the girl who did this to you, does this to A NUMBER of guys off POF in the same exact fashion.

You want to test my theory out?

If you have some time, create a fake POF page with a pic of a guy that might be "relatively" handsome to women "give or take". Try NOT to pick a guy that's completely more attractive than you are, but either about the same or little lower in attraction. Create a fake Google Number for that fake profile.

Okay, take that fake POF profile and HIT up the SAME CHICK you are referencing. Just have a very short, light, bullshyt convo about hardly nothing and ASK for her number. Watch doesn't she give it to your fake profile very easily, without hassle, and without any bullshyt.

Watch doesn't she text that fake profile with seemingly SKY HIGH INTEREST like she did to you and just text her for about 2 days. Watch how she disappears and her interest level crashes to the floor with the fake profile in the exact same fashion that it did to you.

Go ahead and try it. You will then see that my theory is 100% correct in that flakey women are playing a game from the very beginning. It's almost like they get OFF on manipulating a guy's emotions or his heart or something. Because that's all it is OP.....it's a manipulation game.

She was never interested.....she was just playing you (along with the other men off POF) the entire time. Some women are on Online Dating websites for 3 - 5 years straight doing this shyt.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a part of the manipulation game. They flake for no reason most of the time because they are deliberately looking to hurt MEN.

- Exactly how it happens with you, it happens with me just like that some times. It's where the girl's interest level goes to this HIGH POSITION, it's like she's very HIGHLY interested and it will show through her sending nudes, her fvcking, maybe cooking for you, maybe buying you something here or there.

- Then one day, suddenly, randomly........her interest level falls to the floor and you are sitting here thinking WTF did you do?

Now OP understand something, Legend and a variety of other guys on here will say this is ALL your fault. They will say you didn't wear Armani suits, you weren't a Top 1% male, you didn't have a 7 figure net worth, you didn't walk on water, you didn't have 100% excellent internal game, you didn't "control the frame", and (insert whatever other B.S. here) .

When the TRUTH is OP, the girl who did this to you, does this to A NUMBER of guys off POF in the same exact fashion.

You want to test my theory out?

If you have some time, create a fake POF page with a pic of a guy that might be "relatively" handsome to women "give or take". Try NOT to pick a guy that's completely more attractive than you are, but either about the same or little lower in attraction. Create a fake Google Number for that fake profile.

Okay, take that fake POF profile and HIT up the SAME CHICK you are referencing. Just have a very short, light, bullshyt convo about hardly nothing and ASK for her number. Watch doesn't she give it to your fake profile very easily, without hassle, and without any bullshyt.

Watch doesn't she text that fake profile with seemingly SKY HIGH INTEREST like she did to you and just text her for about 2 days. Watch how she disappears and her interest level crashes to the floor with the fake profile in the exact same fashion that it did to you.

Go ahead and try it. You will then see that my theory is 100% correct in that flakey women are playing a game from the very beginning. It's almost like they get OFF on manipulating a guy's emotions or his heart or something. Because that's all it is OP.....it's a manipulation game.

She was never interested.....she was just playing you (along with the other men off POF) the entire time. Some women are on Online Dating websites for 3 - 5 years straight doing this shyt.
A-lot of guys need to hop on board with this theory and see it as a blessing in disguise early on when women do this to you. God forbid you come across as so high value to these women that they decide to play the LTR game with you for a while and THEN they pull the rug out from underneath you you are in for a major world of hurt.

Having said that, @Tenacity - what are your ways that you judge these women up front? What are things you look for in a girl who has high interest and maintains it for a while to determine that this women isn't a piece of garbage and actually might have some value? So I guess what I'm asking is how to you decipher the act when these women have high interest?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't take any OLD situations personally. No one on OLD knows you well enough to make solid judgments about you, even your looks. You're going destroy your self esteem if you think otherwise.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
A-lot of guys need to hop on board with this theory and see it as a blessing in disguise early on when women do this to you. God forbid you come across as so high value to these women that they decide to play the LTR game with you for a while and THEN they pull the rug out from underneath you you are in for a major world of hurt.
Yes, guys, go test it. You will see exactly what I'm talking about first hand.

Having said that, @Tenacity - what are your ways that you judge these women up front? What are things you look for in a girl who has high interest and maintains it for a while to determine that this women isn't a piece of garbage and actually might have some value? So I guess what I'm asking is how to you decipher the act when these women have high interest?
I'm going to be completely honest here (like I always am lol).

POF, OKC and any dedicated DATING WEBSITE, DATING NETWORK or SINGLE CONVENTION are mainly only good for rotational women. They are good if you want to get a "non-serious" date here or there, a fling here or there, they are good for practice, and they are good to just have more women you are "rotating".

They are completely horrible for anything serious. Anything, even a damn serious DATE.

The reason is that you have about 75% of the women on there playing the manipulation game. It's so clear to me now that I can SPOT it on a woman the moment she opens her fvcking mouth. She talks fake, she walks fake, her mannerisms are fake....the bytch is fake, fake, fake, fake. The bytch is acting her a.ss off.

So with that being said, do not use POF and OKC for any serious relationships you are looking for. Do not use ANY dedicated DATING SITE or DATING NETWORK or SINGLE CONVENTION either. Any environment where it's dedicatedly setup for "dating" and women are signing up to "participate".....avoid all of those women like the plague because 75% of them will play the manipulation game.

Furthermore, ask yourself a question. Why in the hell does a beautiful, attractive, sexy, bytch like that have to be on a dating site to "find a man", when she can walk out of her door and get dudes lined up? It's because she's not SERIOUS. She's not looking for a man lol! She's not looking for a serious date lol!

She's playing the manipulation game!

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
I was on a date with a plate (HB8.5) Thursday night. She showed me her OkCupid profile. She had 572 emails in her inbox in the last 7 days! Now here is a girl who gets 2000 emails a month? Some of these emails were from affluent-looking investment bankers, model-looking men.

And guys like Tenacity wonder why they get flaked on?

Most guys overestimate their SMV. If you want a true gauge of your own SMV, look at your last three plates, and take the average. This is your SMV.

Now understand that your SMV in OLD is equivalent to your SMV minus one or two points simply because the law of supply and demand is contrived due to OLD's ease and availability.

Out of every five dates I set, two flake. Fact. Adapt, incorporate, evolve.

Not happy with your current rotation or cant get a date at all with an attractive female via OLD? Then improve. Don't be a whiny bltch like the above poster.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I was on a date with a plate (HB8.5) Thursday night. She showed me her OkCupid profile. She had 572 emails in her inbox in the last 7 days! Now here is a girl who gets 2000 emails a month? Some of these emails were from affluent-looking investment bankers, model-looking men.
And the bytch is still single..........why? Did NONE of those 2,000 rich, investment bankers, turn her on? Get the fvck out of here Legend.

Most guys overestimate their SMV. If you want a true gauge of your own SMV, look at your last three plates, and take the average. This is your SMV.

Now understand that your SMV in OLD is equivalent to your SMV minus one or two points simply because the law of supply and demand is contrived due to OLD's ease and availability.
It's actually the opposite. If you are a good looking, decent personality having, decent finances having guy, you will have BETTER results in person than using OLD, for the simple fact that OLD has damn near 80% of women playing the manipulation game for one, and even many more who never read your inbox message due to having too many inbox messages.

Not happy with your current rotation or cant get a date at all with an attractive female via OLD? Then improve. Don't be a whiny bltch like the above poster.
Like I said, this guy can't be taken serious. He avoids any real market analysis and just continues to tell guys to "improve" to be the TOP 1% male like he is.....even though his a.ss is still single and on this website "bytching" just as much as I am.

I also think Legend is Guru, anybody else notice how his style of writing is very similar to Guru's style?

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Whine, whine, whine some more. Go postal already. What are you waiting for?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Typical.

If all guys stopped using POF and tinder and such it would force women to come out in the open from behind the vale. Using these apps plays right into their frame.

I bet she asked you to the concert and then 5 minutes later a new POF guy hit her profile up and she nexted you without you even knowing it.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Typical.

If all guys stopped using POF and tinder and such it would force women to come out in the open from behind the vale. Using these apps plays right into their frame.

I bet she asked you to the concert and then 5 minutes later a new POF guy hit her profile up and she nexted you without you even knowing it.
It's going to get worse as we continue along this Gynocentric market path.

You are going to see the rise of more OLD sites like POF and OKC, due to the popularity of more and more women going into these websites for participation.

The bulk of these women will play the Manipulation game as I pointed out (or as you referenced, have you play into her frame) and you will end up spinning wheels and NEVER truly finding anything serious.

The issue gets even bigger because let's say you meet a chick at Wendy's, she might have an Online profile somewhere (like POF or even a Tinder) and treat you at Wendy's in the same rotational fashion that she treats the guys who on are in her Inbox.

The market is getting worse by the day. The online fast food dating environment has turned the already feminist/gynocentric world we operate in, into an even MORE fvcked up universe.

Again, you don't have to take my word on this. Test out the manipulation game theory I stated above and then go out and just study more relationship dynamics. It's getting WORSE not better.

You guys can listen to people like Legend all you want to, talking about "improve to the Top 1% male" and everything falls in line. Or you can do this research for YOURSELF and come to the SAME conclusions I've come to. I don't back up my commentary just through my "opinions", these are FACTS based on actual, real, market analysis.

B

BlueAlpha1

A-lot of guys need to hop on board with this theory and see it as a blessing in disguise early on when women do this to you.
This is a big leap and some serious mental gymnastics to claim that this is a "blessing in disguise". This is similar to the claim that this new dating environment is optimal for the man because "there has never been an easier access to sex in history".

Here's what you're missing. Out of all that sex happening:

Top 3% men are having 80% of the sex (elite guys who bang 2 new girls a week)
Next 17% men are having 15% of the sex (well off girls who bang a dozen new girls a year)
80% men: Having the other 5% of the sex (average guys who labor to bang 1-2 girls a year, or NONE)

So yes, it is optimal for the very tall, filthy rich, ripped men, or for men who just fake it VERY well with PUA lines, trick photography (posing in front of a Bugatti that is not yours), etc. The other 80% of men are fighting for scraps.

And this is where you'll say "but here is your motivation to get to the top! Adapt or perish". There are 3 problems I have with that:

Problem One
A. I am not 6'2" or taller and never will be.
B. Despite what the life coaches are telling me "following my passion" will not make me rich
C. I'm not so damn desperate as to fake it with PUA garbage and trick photography
*The only chance I have is to get ripped or eventually inherit money from some well to do relatives

Problem Two
There is only so much room at the top. Despite the fact that about 40% of the men on this forum claim to be a 3% man, there is only so much room at the top. It's not as easy to get there as you think. Many of the guys here are LYING.

Problem Three
Pu$$y is not the be all, end all solution to this societal DECAY we are seeing. Look at @Tenacity , whose not yet a 3% man but has broke the "Next 17% man" bracket and gets lots of cheap, easy lays. He's as miserable as ever because the situation is dire and repugnant.

So in conclusion, there is no underlying "blessing in disguise". The blessing that was evident and didn't need a disguise was when women VALUED AND NEEDED a man. ONE man.

Am I going to go postal or totally give up on women entirely? Fvck no. But I will continue to call it as I see it, try to improve my situation at my own pace, and not enable the hordes of bad women out there.

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity -- all great posts. Much better insight. I will definitely investigate it and follow through. American women want to hurt others just because....its their nature.

Legend -- if your logic is true then why are you not dating her seriously?
One misstep on your end and she will blow off your little d*ck off for the next pick of the litter.
Why would any dude want to deal with a ticking time bomb slvt anyway? You are nothing special in her mind since she is showing you how many guys she can have----game over. Matter of time before she is gone.

You are better off moving to Brazil where an American guy can get laid like a rockstar having no game at all.
Bedding 12 hot girls a week in Brazil is way better than nailing 2 ugly, b*tchy, american girls a month.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Legend -- if your logic is true then why are you not dating her seriously?
One misstep on your end and she will blow off your little d*ck off for the next pick of the litter.
Why would any dude want to deal with a ticking time bomb slvt anyway? You are nothing special in her mind since she is showing you how many guys she can have----game over. Matter of time before she is gone.
Date her seriously? LOL.

You seem like a nice guy, so I'm going to break some earth-shattering news for you pal, and you do what you want with it. The sexual market place is like any other market place. There is supply. There is demand. If you are not getting what you want out of the marketplace, it simply means your demand is incongruent with what you seek. So either lower your standards to the supply available to you or increase your value. Or change marketplaces, to a market where demand is congruent with your value (like your Brazil example).

Flakes are normal, and part of the "game". Try flaking on women in a state of abundance, and you'll understand the game much better. But, if you are getting zero desirable contenders, the onus falls on YOU.

The hardest thing in the world is to look in the mirror and say, "I'm not good enough in the current market and need to increase my value to get what I desire." It's not rocket science here champ. Improve or get the fvck off the ship.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Maybe she wanted to fvck and you didn't get the job done?

Status
Not open for further replies.