Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POF Milf Report - Fingered her but smelled :(

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I was not aware of this.. interesting.

What's BV? Bacterial something? She definitely wasn't a lesbo but I think she got around the **** carousel for sure.

It's ironic because I crave banging slvts in a lot of ways but then shvit like this and STDs make me paranoid.
As @BeExcellent had posted, it's basically a floral imbalance within a lady's vagina. No one really know why it is caused, but it's thought to be multiple sex partners or some sort of foreign substance which may cause the flora imbalance where the not so good bacteria overcome the good bacteria. Both the good and bad bacteria are supposed to be in harmony as they both have to work together in order for the vagina's ecosystem of bacteria to work correctly. When either one is significantly more, then a lady can have a case for BV.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Guys relax, you all sound like a bunch of teenagers lol.......she prolly just had a off day, it's happens. Like how your breath may stink sometimes or how your balls might be musty sometimes, it Happens.

If it's a regular thing then you can worry

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I was with a girl once whose pvssy smelled like a sweaty fistful of copper pennies. It was strong, but it wasn't bad.
So elegantly phrased, my Starbucks Christmas blend shot out of my nose like a runny cannon; which coated my keyboard.

Thank you Brother Belt for a much-needed laugh!

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman has smelly puss, I think it usually comes down to three things; either she is ****ing multiple guys who are overwhelming her normal bacterial Flora or she is ****ing a dude who is leaving the bacteria from other women in her.

Third is women who never take baths. I think a woman should sit in a tub at least once a week. Soaking in a bathtub regularly can help even the strongest scented women. I've had to suggest baths to certain women before and that usually cleared up the problem... If they weren't getting multiple ****s...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
All pvssies smell like rotten fish that's in various stages of turning into salted fish, pretty standard stuff.

Just watch out for that sickly smell - those with STD's.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^This. Explained better from a woman than my "Lefty Scratch and Sniff Test" version of it. As I mentioned earlier in this thread, BV is a smell a man will never forget. The smell of a woman's vag with BV will peel the paint off the wall of a barn full of dead rotting pigs in 100 degree weather. If your eyes aren't buring when you smell it, it's probably not BV.
The stench is unbearable. It has happened to me once and I couldn’t understand why she would even allow herself to be smelled. She must have known the smell was so pungent. It smelled like ammonia, I don’t know any other way to describe it. Like smelling salts on steroids.

Anyway, didn’t see her again after that. I just assumed she was dirty

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like a mixed bag of responses. Half think a stenchy puss doesn't mean STDS or being unclean and the other half does.

It definitely made me next her when I had the lay within sight.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m always amazed how the smell can literally last for days on your finger after “checking the oil”.

I’ve had it last for 3 days LOL. This is stronger than any other substance on planet earth.

I find myself wondering if it can be weaponized.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m always amazed how the smell can literally last for days on your finger after “checking the oil”.

I’ve had it last for 3 days LOL. This is stronger than any other substance on planet earth.

I find myself wondering if it can be weaponized.
lmao
***** smell might be a chick magnet we never know

DumbSS

Banned
Reaction score
TLDR: Was it a repulsive smell? You know women don’t smell like roses right? Unless it was repulsive give her another chance. She probably didn’t cancel due to a yeast infection because y’all were trying to meet for so long. Encourage her to eat healthier in a subtle/caring way (like ask if she eats a lot of junk/how she takes her coffee). If it persists she’s riding dirty d*cks in a major way.
Ok just read a bit of the last part & dude she’s a h*e. Put your hand down her own pants & didn’t expect it to go that far lol a woman w a yeast infection wouldn’t put your hand in her pants. She gets around. If it’s that physically obvious it’s best to stay turned off. If you really need the action turn her into your sexting buddy so you can see without smelling.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I’m always amazed how the smell can last for days on your finger

The last time I encountered that smell was when I was dating the little virgin Susie rotten crotch during high school.
Quite a different matter with an adult woman…

DumbSS

Banned
Reaction score
The last time I encountered that smell was when I was dating little virgin Susie rotten crotch during high school.
Quite a different matter with an adult woman…
I have never been so perplexed by any short exchange in my life lmao. 1) y’all don’t wash your hands??? How does a smell last that long?? 2) are you missing “” around virgin? How could a virgin be that stank? I am lost lmao

Billtx49

Reaction score
How could a virgin be that stank? I am lost lmao
When she has a pipe receptacle thats never had a thorough cleaning or needed one after…
Think about it

Last edited:

DumbSS

Banned
Reaction score
When she has a pipe receptacle thats never had a thorough cleaning or needed one…
Think about it
Uhhhhh, don’t think you know how vaginas work bud. Lil Susie was not a virgin. I was getting piped against my wishes & I would’ve lied about it every time if I wasn’t so painfully honest. Clean pipes don’t stink buuuuddy.