Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POF Milf Report - Fingered her but smelled :(

RalphaWreck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Natural ***** odor. It's smell is not bad and not good. I just know the smell. I can't describe the smell but it's the same for all girl's. It's a light odor but def noticeable, its the smell of pwssy that's abut to get fwcked, maybe pheromones descrobed above and not noticeable unless she is aroused.

The girls that have no smell whatsover, I later find out are girls that douche. So I often wonder to myself what could have made her pwssy smell so bad that she felt the need to douche.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think my gf douches and her pvssy doesn't smell as strong as that. But come to think of it my first girlfriend when I was 17 who was a virgin had a strong pvssy smell also kind of similar.

Could her pvssy just smell and maybe there's nothing wrong with her? Would you all still hit it?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Might just mean she has not used it in a while.… The virgin obviously had not used hers. I would take her for a test drive. Time to play plumber and clean the inside of her pipe.
Chances are the more attention you give it, she will also.

Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended up meeting up with yet another POF milf yesterday for drinks. We had been talking/texting randomly for about a month. We were going to meet sooner but ended up getting the flu, and then I ended up getting sick the week after. She has a 2 year old son from her ex that she was with since high school. They have had an on and off again relationship for a while, but she said she hasn't been with him intimately in 2 years, and that he has a girlfriend now.

So I have her go in and grab some seats at this popular happy hour. We both live about 5 miles away so we're close. At first she seems a little stand offish, but I hold my frame and making conversation. I smile a lot which I often do, and after a little bit she begins to loosen up. There are however a few silent pauses thoughout which in my experience girls take as a bad sign, but whatever.

So before our I date I tell her that I can only stay for a little while because I have a work call later. I forgot to add that in there. Ok so back to the date... so as she starts getting more comfortable, I start some light kino by touching her arm and leaning in to ask her something... I notice her body language changes and her legs were pointing in towards me. I did ask her about her son's father where she gave me the background info I posted above. She then said she has dated and has had boyfriends since and doesn't want me to think I'm a prude. Eventually we are looking at something on her phone and I reach my arm across her chair and then subtely put it around her... she is cool with it. After 3 drinks, I tell her I have to get going but that I'd walk her to her car. While we are walking she asks me if i had fun and I said I did. I also asked if she could drive me to my car. So we get in her car, she starts it up, and before she could get it ready to go I lean in and kiss her... it started out as soft kissing then we start making out intensely. When I sucked on her neck she seemed ticklish which is a little out of the ordinary as most girls go crazy when I do this. But anyway she keeps kissing me, and asks me if I'm having fun, I said yes. Then as we are kissing she sort of starts rubbing her hand near my junk, I moan to let her know I like it. I start feeling her up a bit, she then takes my hand and puts it down her pants... I start fingering her **** then in her, mixing it up and she is going crazy moaning... She then says "I wish you didn't have that call so we can go back your place and Fvck" I told her it was ok... and I actually started winding down the action at this point... Anyway after I got done fingering her my finger smelled!!! Like I guess like a vagina but very strong.... I kind of am a little turned off to be honest... Anyway later when we got home she texted me and said she didn't expect it to go that far tonight...

But anyway... Would a strong vagina smell turn you off or should I accept this? I washed my hands but even this morning I still smelled some traces on it... She keeps asking me what I'm looking for and I've been deflecting the question... but I know I could probably bang this girl if I wanted to... But would you be concerned given the strong smell of her pvssy?
All women have a different PH level i their vagina. The more acidic the PH level the more "fishy" they will be. The more neutral the PH level the less scented they will be.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think my gf douches and her pvssy doesn't smell as strong as that. But come to think of it my first girlfriend when I was 17 who was a virgin had a strong pvssy smell also kind of similar.

Could her pvssy just smell and maybe there's nothing wrong with her? Would you all still hit it?
I really hope you are not referring to her as your girlfriend.

For the love of God, do not "breach" this subject with her. What do you expect to gain? I'd just finger her one more time and go from there. What is a gagging smell, or just normal? That tells you all you need to know.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm going to pass this one up.. I've already been lukewarm to her texts, answering after much time and not asking her questions back. She has stopped texting as much. I'm just debating if I should say something about her snatch or ask about STDs just to see how she reacts lol. She has been nice though so I feel bad hurting her feelings.

nikkisixx

Banned
Reaction score
she had salmon breath backwards and shes an adult woman on a date or something thats weird dude. sometimes thats drugs and excercise but who knows-- tuna not a big deal but SALMON ask the broad straight up and be polite.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So 2 days ago I asked her about an STD test. She said she had one 6 months ago. I said she should get one more current and ask to add herpes to it since the standard std test doesn't include it. She said she was worried I didn't like something about her. Anyway she hasn't texted me since.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Way too harsh and direct for her. She probably took it as an insult. She might well now think that you consider her a diseased hoe…
A very sensitive subject for her and you blew the doors wide open by saying that to her that way.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously this wasn't meant to happen. You have other prospects, and there is always your girlfriend , too.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way too harsh and direct for her. She probably took it as an insult. She might well now think that you consider her a diseased hoe…
A very sensitive subject for her and you blew the doors wide open by saying that to her that way.
Yeah I suppose... I did preface it making it seem like it was a concern of mine for any girl, and she didn't say that she felt insulted, she actually sounded relieved becasue it meant I still liked her. However she didn't offer or say she would get one, and hasn't texted me since so I actually suspect she may have something. Her pvssy smelled strong lol

Obviously this wasn't meant to happen. You have other prospects, and there is always your girlfriend , too.
I agree... the one that still bugs me the most is that 35 year old milf... she was delicious, smelled great, so feminine and sexual and lived like a mile away from me lol Dammmmmmit!

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most STDs are viral, so you won't be able to smell them. Bacterial problems are what create odors.
You're probably right, but it could at the very least be a sign of uncleanliness.. in any case she his history.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funnily enough I have a sort of similar problem with my current main plate. She snores, which prevents me from having a good night of rest everytime we sleep together,it really ruins the next day for me. How do I approach this in a way that I dont sound like a d!ck, and how can it be solved?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funnily enough I have a sort of similar problem with my current main plate. She snores, which prevents me from having a good night of rest everytime we sleep together,it really ruins the next day for me. How do I approach this in a way that I dont sound like a d!ck, and how can it be solved?
Q) can you wear earplugs to help?
Q) does she have medical insurance to peruse remedies?
you talk in a very smooth and gentle voice and you say "baby, I dont mean to come off lie a d1ck, but when you sleep over you snore and that makes it hard for me to snore, did you know this?"

This is the kind of sh1t that adults should be able to communicate about without issue. If you approach her in a gentle, matter of fact, manner, she should reciprocate in the same manner. then you begin the 'let's troubleshoot this together' conversation.

If you approach her reasonably and she flies off the handle, then you know she's not ready to be an adult in a relationship.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first ***** I smelled off my finger was when I was like 15.. sht jaded me couldn't look her in the eye..

Exs ***** smelled great always caught myself smelling her panties like gawl dang..

After witnessing a birth I wouldn't reccommend hittin any chick that has kids THAT ARNT YOURS

Shts like a dead squirrel on the side of the road

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the other thing that turned me off about this girl was there was a dramatic change in looks from when she had her make up on versus when she didn't.... But I mean dramatic... She looks downright ugly as F without but hot with it on..

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Q) can you wear earplugs to help?
Q) does she have medical insurance to peruse remedies?
you talk in a very smooth and gentle voice and you say "baby, I dont mean to come off lie a d1ck, but when you sleep over you snore and that makes it hard for me to snore, did you know this?"

This is the kind of sh1t that adults should be able to communicate about without issue. If you approach her in a gentle, matter of fact, manner, she should reciprocate in the same manner. then you begin the 'let's troubleshoot this together' conversation.

If you approach her reasonably and she flies off the handle, then you know she's not ready to be an adult in a relationship.
Will approach it tonight/tomorrow morning, lets see how it goes. Thanks for the advice.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Because of the lack of comma I read that you fingered her azz and were surprised there was a smell....

Finger her azz. if it smells better than her puzzy. Legit issue. Either for you or for her.