Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POF Milf Report - Fingered her but smelled :(

logicallefty

Reaction score
Sometimes you just gotta get down in the trenches and do the dirty work right? If we don't someone else willl…
Exactly.

Could be the fighting and dying soldiers of her recent partners. See this old post from me. What you did is exactly the "Lefty Scratch and Sniff Test". But in your case there was no cheating to be done per se. Just a stinky cvnt. Nice work!

Posted about this in a couple other threads, and making a new one for anyone who wants to discuss this specific topic:

In 2012 after I split with my cheating ex bigamist wh0re "wife", I was chatting with one of her ex BFs on Facebook, and we got to talking about her sn@tch.

I told him how at the begining and the end of her and my relationship, her sn@tch had this horrific smell for days at a time. This was not your average everyday sweat or pee stench every woman can get after any average day, this smell was FOWELL. My best description of it was rotton or saur flesh that had also burnt. This sh!t burnt my eyes. I had to shower twice to get the smell off my d!ck.

Anyway, her ex BF said "Oh yes, I know THE SMELL very well".

He explained how when a woman has multiple sex partners, her v@g can get off balance have this bad funky smell when it adjusts from one man's sperm to another. I honestly don't know if it can happen when condoms are used, but I am strongly assuming it can't.

Anyway, I found the Center for Disease Control's Reference to it. It's called "Bacterial Vaginosis"

http://www.cdc.gov/std/bv/stdfact-bacterial-vaginosis.htm

If you suspect your b!tch is cheating, take the "Lefty scratch and sniff test" and see if her v@g has "the smell" that makes the paint on the walls crack.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will approach it tonight/tomorrow morning, lets see how it goes. Thanks for the advice.
just be gentle and you should be okay.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my amateur opinion...

Fish is bacterial vaginosis = she's a ho.

Urine smell = it's clean move in.

Musky vagina outdoor = she's not cleaning herself properly. If her feet are not done I'd move on.

Cloudy discharges means bacteria or yeast. Clear discharge she's a keeper.

My 2 cents

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my amateur opinion...

Fish is bacterial vaginosis = she's a ho.

Urine smell = it's clean move in.

Musky vagina outdoor = she's not cleaning herself properly. If her feet are not done I'd move on.

Cloudy discharges means bacteria or yeast. Clear discharge she's a keeper.

My 2 cents
It smelled like a vagina followed by a strong smell of marijuana burning... I don't smoke weed but I smelled it.. You know when you smell weed its like rubber burning or something.... It smelled something like that?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she smoked a joint and fingered herself, or got fingered by a dude that just smoked a joint? When you smoke a joint the smell really stays on your fingers allot

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Likely bacteria. She needs to douche

Hedge

Don Juan
Reaction score
At the time of this posting I've only fingered 3 girls in my sexual "career".

First girl had a definite fish odor, but after the night was over it went away.

Second girl had such a strong, pungent sweat+fish stank that it would stay on my fingers for DAYS. I'd be in class and go to scratch my nose and be surprised like "Oh Meg, you're still here"

Third girl: Barely any smell. Slight urinish (I guess) flavor when I'd go down, but it never lingered on my fingers for more than a few minutes.

All vagina stanks are unique, as is their clinging capabilities.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the time of this posting I've only fingered 3 girls in my sexual "career".

First girl had a definite fish odor, but after the night was over it went away.

Second girl had such a strong, pungent sweat+fish stank that it would stay on my fingers for DAYS. I'd be in class and go to scratch my nose and be surprised like "Oh Meg, you're still here"

Third girl: Barely any smell. Slight urinish (I guess) flavor when I'd go down, but it never lingered on my fingers for more than a few minutes.

All vagina stanks are unique, as is their clinging capabilities.
This one resembled the second girl you fingered. I almost felt like puking a few times I smelled my finger, that's what ultimately decided my nexting.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One time there was a pvssy that smelled so bad I couldn't leave fast enough and I left my $200 boxers behind :(

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on a lot of factors. Sometimes it is due to the time of day. Has she exercised? Was it hot that day? Has she showered that day? When was the last time she had sex?

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have generally found found that girls who masturbate/use toys regularly taste and smell much better. But in general, they are sadly clueless about what's going on down there. Seriously, how?

djdfuser

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you did is exactly the "Lefty Scratch and Sniff Test". But in your case there was no cheating to be done per se. Just a stinky cvnt. Nice work!
She does go to the gym regularly on like her lunch at work and she came to see me after work. But I would assume she showered, she smelled good outside of her vagina.

As far as the smell...honestly this best way I can describe it is the smell of a regular pvssy with a strong after scent of like Weed! Like you know when people smoke weed and you smell it in a hall way or something? That was like the scent that came off strong
I've encountered that skunk weed, rubber, natural gas pong a number of times and in every case it's been a chick douching in the shower. They think they're doing you a favor but it messes up the PH. It's not a sharp whiff but more of a pungent stench.

It's not impossible to detect by the old Lefty Scratch and Sniff Test but unmistakable via a fanny fart as the odor is more volatile and gas like.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If it smells fishy or funky, chances are she has BV. While it cannot transfer to you, it really smells bad. If it's chronic, she's, well screwed; just not in the way she prefers. Usually happens to women with many sex partners. I know as I had dealt with this in the past. I felt bad, I walked away. Sex was too painful for her and she'd not do anything else. Plus, she got angry that she couldn't have sex, and that anger was then portrayed on to me. How was it my fault? Not exactly sure as she had it since before we ever had sex. Though, they say lesbos can transfer to each other since they have those bacterial organisms in them, where men don't. Not entirely sure though.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've encountered that skunk weed, rubber, natural gas pong a number of times and in every case it's been a chick douching in the shower. They think they're doing you a favor but it messes up the PH. It's not a sharp whiff but more of a pungent stench.

It's not impossible to detect by the old Lefty Scratch and Sniff Test but unmistakable via a fanny fart as the odor is more volatile and gas like.
I was not aware of this.. interesting.
If it smells fishy or funky, chances are she has BV. While it cannot transfer to you, it really smells bad. If it's chronic, she's, well screwed; just not in the way she prefers. Usually happens to women with many sex partners. I know as I had dealt with this in the past. I felt bad, I walked away. Sex was too painful for her and she'd not do anything else. Plus, she got angry that she couldn't have sex, and that anger was then portrayed on to me. How was it my fault? Not exactly sure as she had it since before we ever had sex. Though, they say lesbos can transfer to each other since they have those bacterial organisms in them, where men don't. Not entirely sure though.
What's BV? Bacterial something? She definitely wasn't a lesbo but I think she got around the **** carousel for sure.

It's ironic because I crave banging slvts in a lot of ways but then shvit like this and STDs make me paranoid.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys. Time for a little sex Ed. Vaginas are not odor free and do not smell like roses.

But they should not smell foul either.

Strong fishy odor can be bacterial vaginosis. Google it. It also can have a grayish white thicker discharge. It is caused by flora imbalance in the vag. Yeast infections are also caused by flora imbalance. Overgrowth of yeast? Candida (yeast infection), overgrowth of bad bacteria (caused by too acidic pH)? Bacterial vaginosis.

BV is not considered a STD because it is an imbalance. However it CAN be sexually transmitted to a woman. It also can occur without sexual activity.

The vagina is self cleaning. Women who douche can upset the pH and the flora...other things that can upset the flora include semen (a woman can have a new partner (regardless if she has been with 2 men or 20 men) and the acidic pH of the semen can lower pH and cause it.

Men can cause it. Meaning... If a guy is screwing several women raw...his urethra actually gets innoculated on the inside with the woman's flora. So if the man fvcks one woman one night, and another woman the next night...his d I c k actually cross contaminates the ladies. Men can't clean the inside of the urethra, and pee & ejaculation don't clean it out either.

So a promiscuous man can actually cause BV in women because he has multiple partners.

Condoms can cause it (especially latex ones).

If a man does not have clean hands or fingers it can cause BV because of bacteria on the hands or under the fingernails.

Oral antibiotics for strep throat or infection prevention after surgery or dental work can cause BV as that can whack the balance in the vag.

Women should not douche. Doucheing is a big cause of BV because it throws off pH and disturbs flora.

If a woman has BV (and because it has so many causes over 80% of women WILL have it at some point), and her menstral cycle (which resets the vaginal flora) does not resolve it, then she needs to see a doctor, refrain from sex for a week and treat it with an antibiotic used for the purpose of killing everything in there so it can reset. She should take some good bacteria pills during this time and should not consume alcohol during treatment (the antibiotic used for this will make a woman violently ill if mixed with alcohol.)

All this information is online.

Vaginas are sensitive. Lots of sex and ejaculate from a monogamous partner can disturb flora.

But generally if a woman is regularly exposed to one man sexually, the woman's body will acclimate to that man's ejaculate.

BV doesn't mean a woman is a ho. But it wouldn't surprise me at all if a ho has BV because a ho does activities that can cause BV...but a man ho can cause BV in a chick who isn't a ho too.

Google it. This information is all online. No need to spread misinformation around here.

Public service announcement over.

logicallefty

Reaction score
^This. Explained better from a woman than my "Lefty Scratch and Sniff Test" version of it. As I mentioned earlier in this thread, BV is a smell a man will never forget. The smell of a woman's vag with BV will peel the paint off the wall of a barn full of dead rotting pigs in 100 degree weather. If your eyes aren't buring when you smell it, it's probably not BV.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Guys. Time for a little sex Ed. Vaginas are not odor free and do not smell like roses.

But they should not smell foul either.

Strong fishy odor can be bacterial vaginosis. Google it. It also can have a grayish white thicker discharge. It is caused by flora imbalance in the vag. Yeast infections are also caused by flora imbalance. Overgrowth of yeast? Candida (yeast infection), overgrowth of bad bacteria (caused by too acidic pH)? Bacterial vaginosis.

BV is not considered a STD because it is an imbalance. However it CAN be sexually transmitted to a woman. It also can occur without sexual activity.

The vagina is self cleaning. Women who douche can upset the pH and the flora...other things that can upset the flora include semen (a woman can have a new partner (regardless if she has been with 2 men or 20 men) and the acidic pH of the semen can lower pH and cause it.

Men can cause it. Meaning... If a guy is screwing several women raw...his urethra actually gets innoculated on the inside with the woman's flora. So if the man fvcks one woman one night, and another woman the next night...his d I c k actually cross contaminates the ladies. Men can't clean the inside of the urethra, and pee & ejaculation don't clean it out either.

So a promiscuous man can actually cause BV in women because he has multiple partners.

Condoms can cause it (especially latex ones).

If a man does not have clean hands or fingers it can cause BV because of bacteria on the hands or under the fingernails.

Oral antibiotics for strep throat or infection prevention after surgery or dental work can cause BV as that can whack the balance in the vag.

Women should not douche. Doucheing is a big cause of BV because it throws off pH and disturbs flora.

If a woman has BV (and because it has so many causes over 80% of women WILL have it at some point), and her menstral cycle (which resets the vaginal flora) does not resolve it, then she needs to see a doctor, refrain from sex for a week and treat it with an antibiotic used for the purpose of killing everything in there so it can reset. She should take some good bacteria pills during this time and should not consume alcohol during treatment (the antibiotic used for this will make a woman violently ill if mixed with alcohol.)

All this information is online.

Vaginas are sensitive. Lots of sex and ejaculate from a monogamous partner can disturb flora.

But generally if a woman is regularly exposed to one man sexually, the woman's body will acclimate to that man's ejaculate.

BV doesn't mean a woman is a ho. But it wouldn't surprise me at all if a ho has BV because a ho does activities that can cause BV...but a man ho can cause BV in a chick who isn't a ho too.

Google it. This information is all online. No need to spread misinformation around here.

Public service announcement over.
Only experienced it once with one lady. She couldn't get rid of it and it was considered chronic. She couldn't had sex too much either. It stunk to high heaven as well. Smelled like dead fish. We didn't last that long. I felt bad and even took her to an OBGYN. The doc said it's mainly due to multiple sex partners and the flora not able to adjust correctly. She was given a variety of antibiotics, but it didn't help. She also took vaginal flora pills to help rebuild the flora, didn't help either. She went back and forth from a yeast infection to BV. Horrid.